realsexdoll.com

Doll curious VR fan

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

ShinyLove

Doll curious VR fan

Post by ShinyLove »

Hello, I love VR but I've been looking at dolls lately. I like the look of a certain few of the Starpery and Zelex ladies but it's proving difficult to make a decision!

Am I right in thinking Silicone doesn't stain as easily as TPE? I prefer dark and shiny clothes and a bit worried about dye being an issue.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll curious VR fan

Post by Vickylover »

Hi ShinyLove
Welcome to TDF.

ShinyLove wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:02 pm Hello, I love VR but I've been looking at dolls lately. I like the look of a certain few of the Starpery and Zelex ladies but it's proving difficult to make a decision!

Am I right in thinking Silicone doesn't stain as easily as TPE? I prefer dark and shiny clothes and a bit worried about dye being an issue.

There are lots of lovely ladies out there to choose from. I would start by making a short list, it might help. You are right about TPE staining more than silicone but it usually comes out fairly easily. Dark colours are the worse, just don't leave them on for very long. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

ShinyLove wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:02 pm Hello, I love VR but I've been looking at dolls lately. I like the look of a certain few of the Starpery and Zelex ladies but it's proving difficult to make a decision!

I love VR too. VR has the advantage of a girl that talks and reacts, but no feel (except you masturbating which isn't the same at all with a full doll), no touch, no body, you're probably noticing that!

A doll finally gives your body what it craves, that FULL FEEL across your ENTIRE body, of an actual woman on you, not something it sees, but never actually feels. I hope that explains the difference as best I can in one sentence!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Dark clothes certainly can stain, and TPE far more easily than silicone, but you can minimize that by having the doll wear a bodysuit underneath, or wrapping her in cellophane/similar protection before putting on the dark clothing.

Or simply don’t leave the dark clothing on very long. Take your photos (or whatever) and change out of those clothes.

Or learn to appreciate light colors, lol.

ShinyLove

Post by ShinyLove »

I ended up doing a list and narrowed it down a bit, thanks for the suggestion Vickylover. Quite impressed with the variety of the recent Starpery bodies, I liked some of the heads and Wayne even reminded me of someone I went out with many years back :o

I think I have settled on a the Zelex silicone 170C Carmen GE94-2 with moveable jaw as I like the range of expression and she's so pretty!

I seen there is an offer which includes a free second head so trying to figure that out. The vendor I am looking at going through (Cloud Climax) are doing a discounted TPE body which is super tempting. I don't need it but it'd sure be cool.
Socratus wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:27 pm
I love VR too. VR has the advantage of a girl that talks and reacts, but no feel (except you masturbating which isn't the same at all with a full doll), no touch, no body, you're probably noticing that!

A doll finally gives your body what it craves, that FULL FEEL across your ENTIRE body, of an actual woman on you, not something it sees, but never actually feels. I hope that explains the difference as best I can in one sentence!
I get you, VR is definitely fun but it seems rare to get those moments where it's like you're there.

INFORMATIONS