sexyrealsexdolls.com

big silicone breast

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
energyrockstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

big silicone breast

Post by energyrockstar »

Hi I would like to buy a breast type masturbator. I'm searching something that should be huge or big. But I don't know where to find something of pure silicone because the tpe gets nasty fast. Anyone have a suggestion? The same for a butt style masturbator. Thanks

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: big silicone breast

Post by manobon »

viewtopic.php?t=166938

Silicone Breasts Toy from Climax Doll - Check out the videos in this thread, to see if it's for you!

energyrockstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by energyrockstar »

manobon wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:33 am viewtopic.php?t=166938

Silicone Breasts Toy from Climax Doll - Check out the videos in this thread, to see if it's for you!

That's nice!! Is there also something from US?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

energyrockstar wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:50 am Hi I would like to buy a breast type masturbator. I'm searching something that should be huge or big. But I don't know where to find something of pure silicone because the tpe gets nasty fast. Anyone have a suggestion? The same for a butt style masturbator. Thanks
The doll is from Sino
The toy is my order from Sanhui
Attachments
a0a722e30d2c474e9b9ea456ff836e63.mp4
(5.1 MiB) Downloaded 83 times
QQ视频20230826093039.mp4
(14.79 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

energyrockstar wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:50 am Hi I would like to buy a breast type masturbator. I'm searching something that should be huge or big. But I don't know where to find something of pure silicone because the tpe gets nasty fast. Anyone have a suggestion? The same for a butt style masturbator. Thanks
Have you already ordered this Climax Mammary or the bigger one they offer? And if what a skin color?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

For Silicone Butt toys/hips, check out Irontech, XT Doll, and Tayu - I forget if any others do as well, but check out vendors' sites (myrobotdoll is pretty good about updating quickly for each brand/manufacturer)

Realdoll also makes one, but I feel it's too expensive for what you get/the softness of the other manufacturers is greater

Realisticdoll.ru has/had? the Jiggliest/softest large butt toy, but not sure if purchases can be made right now, if you're in the US (also, even if you are, the shipping will be extraordinary)

As described in the thread linked above, I've found the best diy solution has been using the Climax silicone breasts, a dollpark 'boogina' vagina, some crafting knives to shave off some of the front of the boogina (so it can be more 'flush' with the breasts when glued), a good amount of Sil-Poxy, some of This as a softer silicone top layer (Silicone Adhesive Glue Soft Flesh Color 1.76oz https://a.co/d/2bblmdY), and any kind of rope/thread to hold the breasts against the boogina while the glues bond

I also used a small thing bottle (something approximately as large as the diameter of my junk) in the boogina to keep the cavity wide enough as the glues set, but that was more out of preference

This has created a Very satisfying doggystyle/reverse cowgirl sex toy for me, and I highly recommend people trying it/something like that - you're going to be spending hundreds of dollars anyhow, so why get something that's okay/decent-enough, you know?

Of course, I would hope that manufacturers just get better at making butt/hip toys (especially with the vaginal cavity placement/angle, and softness/jiggle of the butt)

INFORMATIONS