Starpery.com

Make your doll suck well :)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
nox2doll

Re: Make your doll suck well :)

Post by nox2doll »

A pilot hole or incision will work until there is pressure on the TPE to collapse it. Then it acts sealed.
..or you just have to resolutely dislodge the dummy stuck to the piston and repeat the maneuver over and over again :?

(no idea what that means but that google translator gave me)

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Would a stent be just as adequate instead of a mere perforation? What about a silicone head?

Electric Barbarella

Post by Electric Barbarella »

I wonder if the same tools & methods can be used for a soft silicone head.
(EDIT - I just noticed the post above but yeah, I don't think silicone heads have oral capability unless they are "soft")

Also, couldn't resist...
Wheezer wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:14 pm Before you start this, check your head

Stocking_Hunter

Electric Barbarella wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:12 pm I wonder if the same tools & methods can be used for a soft silicone head.
(EDIT - I just noticed the post above but yeah, I don't think silicone heads have oral capability unless they are "soft")

Also, couldn't resist...
Wheezer wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:14 pm Before you start this, check your head
Yes. It would have to be a soft silicone head prefereably with ROS.

Electric Barbarella

"ROS"? Sorry, I'm still new so I won't know all of the shop talk acronyms.

Stocking_Hunter

"ROS" = "Real Oral Sex"

Usually a head with a movable jaw and a "full" mouth"

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I could never draw a diagram that well

:glou:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:56 pm Would a stent be just as adequate instead of a mere perforation? What about a silicone head?
A stent could work, but I really doubt it.
The way the tube seems to work is like a valve, as noted before.
But when your tuber gets into the oral cavity, the TPE expands due to your meat.
That expansion crushes the hole sealed if the hole is too small, or wiener too big, or target head/nose too small.

So if you could find a small tubular valve made of soft materials that would fit into the nose, then great.
Plus it has to be soft enough not to tear the TPE or damage your willie as it slips and slides.
And be cheap and easily available.

Hmmmmm .....

A silicone head would be a different critter. It does not melt, so the melt a hole and cauterize route would not work.
One option MIGHT be to go in from the back of her head to the oral canal.

Attach a tube to the end of the canal and route it to exhaust at the back of the head.
Place a fish tank check valve (one way valve) inline in the tubing.

Then push pecker in and it pushes air out, when pecker moving out there is suction keeping it in.
There was a thread a long while back of a user adding a tube to their TPE head to remove oral back pressure, but he had not considered a check valve to create suction.
They could easily implement something like that in a silicone ROS type head if they wanted.

More later.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

This topic seems to be of interest to many. Explaining the procedure seems reasonably laborious and the translation errors do not help matters. I work on a website focused on doll technology and I put my own views there in Finnish. That is, Finnish speakers can look at the exact information there (http://www.doll-tech.com/forum/index.php).

..and briefly in Finnish: Minun höpinät tarkemmin sivulta http://www.doll-tech.com/forum/index.php

PS. If the browser refuses to open the page, turn on the HTTPS connection. Everything is so secret these days..

Electric Barbarella

While I don't have my first doll yet (just ordered) - from the few video clips I've seen of oral action I found the bulging eyes rather creepy and cartoonish at the same time. If this procedure minimizes that I'm rather surprised doll manufacturers didn't think to do this already.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

Electric Barbarella wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:23 am While I don't have my first doll yet (just ordered) - from the few video clips I've seen of oral action I found the bulging eyes rather creepy and cartoonish at the same time. If this procedure minimizes that I'm rather surprised doll manufacturers didn't think to do this already.
One reason could be the difficult finishing work that needs to be done on the doll's head.. and the doll will sell anyway :idea:

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

I have made a video about processing the doll's head, which examines the structure of the head and the optimal position of the nasal passages. The video is in Finnish, but I will make an edited version later when I have time.

https://youtu.be/MpEfSu8D5hU

A few key points can be seen in the video without understanding much of the language.
- The basic structure of the doll's face inside and out.
- The video also shows two different points in the depth direction where the channels can be placed (deep is better but 10cm long way to mouth).
- The borders of the doll's skull in relation to the face can be clearly seen in the video.

The actual mouth canal is cut off at the entrance to the skull.

Here is the prototype of nose protection shield. I made it from the bag closure and a piece of cardboard. You just adjust it to the size of your thumb and secure it with the other finger while lifting the nose with that tool :)
noseprotection.jpg
noseprotection.jpg (76.79 KiB) Viewed 536 times

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:02 pm
Failure is good, it leads to better solutions.
Cheers!
... W ...
Very true! If you start reading back at the beginning of tpe repair Circa 2018 you'll see a lot of improvements and changes. Both successes and failures have led to what we would consider "state-of-the-art" right now. And it's evolving exponentially.

My whole career wasn't in an advanced research group for one of the Detroit three automakers. We had to find things that would work to meet emissions, fuel economy, crash standards, weight reduction, aerodynamic and so many other things that are commonplace today. But when trying to do it 10 years prior they looked impossible.

One of my Engineers worked nearly a year on a project. He had written a final report and came to my desk to review it. I had monitored his work so I knew what was going on. He sat there with a long face describing how the project failed. And no matter how he tried he couldn't get it to work.

I smiled and told them that only three or four out of the 10 projects we're working on with be successful. So he showed us what not to do, which was value added in itself.

I took his data into a circle around the point 25 seconds into the vehicle emissions test. Where the feedback oxygen sensor suddenly took a step from high to low, the computer corrected and the sensor started switching up and down like normal. What he didn't know was I was working with one of the Catalyst vendors and this inflection point was a critical point of a new understanding of how the Catalitic converters worked. And at revolutionized what we did.

Maybe his primary task failed, but he found something that I was looking for. And that was a huge success. He stood up with his shoulders proud, and realized successes can be found in failures. I had to coach my whole advanced development team not to fear failures. And to come to me early when they thought they were failing and we would restructure their projects.

The TDF community sharing their experiences like this has so much value for the group as a whole.

I can't wait to stick a hot probe in my dolls nose!

I'm not sure about doing something up to the eyes. The eyes in my dolls have cotton packing behind them. Getting that moist, simulating tears, would not be a good thing. Unless you plan to pull the eyes out, dry the socket and replace the cotton backing each time

Kudos to the OP, nox2doll, for his attempt, and Wheezer for giving us a process to follow.

Electric Barbarella

I read in another doll community that it has nothing to do with the airflow:

"Doesn't work like that. the bulging eyes are due to compression of the material and an internal skull that doesn't add any support behind the eyes or allows the jaw to move down, not overpressure
best thing to do imo is to just get a head without any eyeballs (the closed eyed models). The mouth and oral canal is expanded so much when you put your d**k in there that it deforms the face. and since the canal goes up behind eyes, the eyeballs pop out has nothing to do with pressure."

There was also talk on it really depends on the type of head & manufacturer. What may work on one may not work on another. Just something to consider.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

Electric Barbarella wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:23 am I read in another doll community that it has nothing to do with the airflow:

"Doesn't work like that. the bulging eyes are due to compression of the material and an internal skull that doesn't add any support behind the eyes or allows the jaw to move down, not overpressure
best thing to do imo is to just get a head without any eyeballs (the closed eyed models). The mouth and oral canal is expanded so much when you put your d**k in there that it deforms the face. and since the canal goes up behind eyes, the eyeballs pop out has nothing to do with pressure."

There was also talk on it really depends on the type of head & manufacturer. What may work on one may not work on another. Just something to consider.
Hmm.. there is a skull behind the eyes, at least partially.. but yes, the bulging of the eyes can probably be done at the right angle. The air ducts aren't really for the eyes, although they help with that problem as well (at least partially).

This instruction works for a basic doll skull. There are certainly many structures for a doll's head.

Air ducts make it easier to work with the basic doll (blowjobs). If you don't have a problem with compressed air related to the doll's head, then don't make air ducts..

INFORMATIONS