funwestdoll.com

Why is the LHP so off?

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Why is the LHP so off?

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Be thankful for cushions to make things right when they ain't. Lol...
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:15 pm
Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:59 am I am with you for the majority but then again - have you or I ever made a doll? Maybe there ARE limiting factors or maybe it's unreachable regarding the mold. I have no clue. There must be a reason to this madness.
Nope, not my expertise to make the doll. I can however say that since there are doll makers that do pay attention to these details and have dolls currently on the market that this is not impossible for any doll maker to achieve as well :). I currently only have 1 doll with less than ideal but still not terrible placement. It also happens to be an AIBEI doll- love it for other reasons. No excuses given from me. In that same vain, I don't make cars either. Customer feedback is for the "experts" to figure out the "how". Like I said, There are some great options already on the market. Companies recycling old tech don't get a pass. Take a look at the thread I posted, you will see quite a few specimens in many different shapes/sizes already on the market.
I hear you! I am not saying it in the sense that it's not do-able but maybe there are companies that have a reason for it - why it is this way for specific brands - maybe 1 brand is lazy - maybe the other have problems with the mold - maybe another doesn't care. There are some variables there.
I have 4 dolls right now I could take a picture of to see. (tomorrow I might do that).

1x dutchdoll
1x gamelady doll
1x funwestdoll
1x irontechdoll mini doll
(and later this week or beginning next week a Normondoll).

I wonder how they all look if I put them next to eachother.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Might as well make a penetrable belly button for people who have low demands on realism.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:57 pm Might as well make a penetrable belly button for people who have low demands on realism.
uWu - you know there are penetrable nips... do you have one of those dolls or do you like armpits? (smartazz)
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:57 pm Might as well make a penetrable belly button for people who have low demands on realism.
Lol, I'm totally with you on that one .... like seriously, how is the doll industry ever supposed to make improvements in design, innovation and overall function of these dolls, if no one ever speaks up and critiques the manufactures?

If I'm not mistaken, I thought that was one of the main attributes of this forum....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

King Solo wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:51 pm
Lol, I'm totally with you on that one .... like seriously, how is the doll industry ever supposed to make improvements in design, innovation and overall function of these dolls, if no one ever speaks up and critiques the manufactures?

If I'm not mistaken, I thought that was one of the main attributes of this forum....
I agree with you as well but pointing fingers without knowing what's going on is very easy on the internet.
The full story would be nice but will companies be honest about it... And completely explain why this is happening.

To be fair though... I have a wife for a very long time and never measured the spacing between het LOVE HOLES...

But whatever... To each their own. If something is completely out of whack then yeah complain but if it is very minor and AT specific companies then pick it up with them - maybe even privatly for help.
But constantly reupping the same shit doesn't help anyone.
Eventhough they must learn from their mistakes.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

I present a real life stomach placed vagina. Sad because i would have purchased the full doll instead of just the head had this manufactuer done even a "decent" placement job. This is unacceptable :shakefist:
Bad_LHP_Example.jpg
Bad_LHP_Example.jpg (143.44 KiB) Viewed 425 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:13 pm

I present a real life stomach placed vagina. Sad because i would have purchased the full doll instead of just the head had this manufactuer done even a "decent" placement job. This is unacceptable :shakefist:
Bad_LHP_Example.jpg
Yeah, I agree, that's atrocious ... That's a perfect example of a doll that was designed solely for the purpose of missionary only.

From what I'm gathering, one of the main reasons why a lot of these dolls are designed this way, is because of how the mold is casted. The legs of the dolls are slightly opened (about 20% in the standard standing starfish position.) to accommodate the positioning of the love holes. Limiting the access to the sculptor and his ability to properly align the holes. So basically, it's easier and less challenging to the sculptor if the vagina is placed at the base of the stomach, while the anus is positioned directly between the legs.

(And they absolutely refuse to place the anus in-between the butt cheeks, where it obviously belongs)

All in all, it's basically just laziness and the unwillingness to take the time and effort to properly align the LHP and to treat each doll as an induvial challenge, based on its design and measurements. But instead, they just universally place the LHP in the same spot on ever doll, regardless of how big or small her hip, thighs and butt is.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the_great_pestilence »

Bad_LHP_Example.jpg
Wow I agree damn! What doll is this? Like even in that position it seems her ass is better lined up than her vagina. I agree would never get that doll based on that picture.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:35 pm
To be fair though... I have a wife for a very long time and never measured the spacing between het LOVE HOLES...
To clarify, LHP is more than just the spacing between the holes. Its also about "where" the holes are in general, placement. I hope that you don't take folks' feedback too personally. You are not making the dolls. So you are respectfully not the target.

It is perfectly acceptable for members here to express and most importantly educate members that may not otherwise know. A lot of people wrongfully "assume" that a sex doll would have proper "sexual parts"... this is not true. The comments here are perfectly targeted seeing that Fun West has a lineup of dolls that are currently failing in the LHP department. This is their feedback. If LHP is not important to you personally, Cool. Other's like me, do care...and some of us very passionately. I personally will not purchase a doll without a "decent" LHP... does not need to be perfect, but at minimum- functional. This is my requirement. Doll manufacturers need to know this.
Mistresses

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Bad_LHP_Example.jpg
If this doll were human, she would likely pee on the seat while on the toilet. She would have no issue using a urinal though
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

UpperLower wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:42 pm
Bad_LHP_Example.jpg
If this doll were human, she would likely pee on the seat while on the toilet. She would have no issue using a urinal though
😂😅😂
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Ah, Here's some positive Vibes.

Funwest 140G, Also an AIBEI has some pretty decent LHP going on. Not perfect but definitely far from terrible, me thinks.
FW_140G.jpg
FW_140G.jpg (213.42 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Mistresses

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:43 pm
To clarify, LHP is more than just the spacing between the holes. Its also about "where" the holes are in general, placement. I hope that you don't take folks' feedback too personally. You are not making the dolls. So you are respectfully not the target.

It is perfectly acceptable for members here to express and most importantly educate members that may not otherwise know. A lot of people wrongfully "assume" that a sex doll would have proper "sexual parts"... this is not true. The comments here are perfectly targeted seeing that Fun West has a lineup of dolls that are currently failing in the LHP department. This is their feedback. If LHP is not important to you personally, Cool. Other's like me, do care...and some of us very passionately. I personally will not purchase a doll without a "decent" LHP... does not need to be perfect, but at minimum- functional. This is my requirement. Doll manufacturers need to know this.
True! but is it really so apparent then and at or in so many models? I have taken a lot of things for granted and sure there some examples on the internet that are truly awful but at most companies I don't really see it...
But I understand the struggle and yes - some dolls cost a lot of money and you want her to be perfect... all understandable.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:15 pm
cycleingking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:43 pm

True! but is it really so apparent then and at or in so many models? I have taken a lot of things for granted and sure there some examples on the internet that are truly awful but at most companies I don't really see it...
But I understand the struggle and yes - some dolls cost a lot of money and you want her to be perfect... all understandable.
I guess this is likely one of those things- If the "issue" is not understood/ visible, it does not apply to you. For me, I'd say more than 80% of dolls that I see fail in the LHP department. Once you see a doll with great LHP, the others start to stand out big time. Plus in marketing, most dolls are not even shown in positions that would make it apparent for the untrained eye.

On another note, here's another good example of improved LHP for Fun West. I would buy this doll personally :) Just might in fact. Notice, no to little arch in back. You are seeing a darkened tunnel opening. Holes clearly facing in a realistic position when she is on all 4's. The other giveaway, when looking at the doll standing from the front, you should not see the vagina sitting high up on the pelvis. Anyhow, I could go on about the signs...but the biggest seems to be when a doll makers takes clear and visible pics of the LHP... They are promoting it vs trying to cover it up. Take a look at all the other Fun West dolls and you will see what i mean. Obscurity :)
Main.jpg
Main.jpg (272.58 KiB) Viewed 329 times
FW_is_proud_of_this_one.jpg
FW_is_proud_of_this_one.jpg (137.35 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Versus this model. FW has just 1 pic of 20 that shows the goods and its obscure at best. They are clearly not proud of this model, but the sculpt is fantastic. See what I mean?
Obscurity-_FW_not_proud.jpg
Obscurity-_FW_not_proud.jpg (254.47 KiB) Viewed 328 times
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS