yldoll.com

Meet Nicole, YL153, a curvy, stacked, stick of dynamite!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Nicole, YL153, a curvy, stacked, stick of dynamite!

Post by terabyte »

Dollius wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:12 am I really really like the face you selected. Gorgeous eyes and beautiful nose.

The glasses serve to accentuate that high nose nicely.

Thank you, I was sold on this face from the promo photos. Has that sexy professional look, once I put the glasses on it completed the look.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Class in session!

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Yes! I'm so glad I found this. Your photos are fabulous. She is so beautifully captivating.

Hello, I'm a 1st time doll buyer awaiting my 1st doll possibly in the turn of the new year heading into the start of 2024. This is exactly the doll I purchased, the YL411 Dafna doll, 153cm doll body. So happy to see actual real photos of her and she looks just like the studio photos by the manufacturer albeit minus the difference in makeup(i think). She's gorgeous nonetheless.

I was hoping as well, once in the future, if it would be possible for me to request aid in where to purchase outfits for my doll? I would love to outfit mine in sexy lingerie, a fantasy of mine which has never came true. The only issue is I dont know if real women standard sizes would work with dolls with non-standard body proportions. And of course, I've zero clue about women's clothing sizes ^^;

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

MiraiChobits wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:25 pm Yes! I'm so glad I found this. Your photos are fabulous. She is so beautifully captivating.

Hello, I'm a 1st time doll buyer awaiting my 1st doll possibly in the turn of the new year heading into the start of 2024. This is exactly the doll I purchased, the YL411 Dafna doll, 153cm doll body. So happy to see actual real photos of her and she looks just like the studio photos by the manufacturer albeit minus the difference in makeup(i think). She's gorgeous nonetheless.

I was hoping as well, once in the future, if it would be possible for me to request aid in where to purchase outfits for my doll? I would love to outfit mine in sexy lingerie, a fantasy of mine which has never came true. The only issue is I dont know if real women standard sizes would work with dolls with non-standard body proportions. And of course, I've zero clue about women's clothing sizes ^^;
Thank you MiraiChobits for the compliments on the photos, glad you found the thread, there is not many on the forum that have this doll. Congrats on your purchase, she is a lovely doll.

I do a lot of buying on Shein and AliExpress for the doll, for sizes I would stick with mainly small and XS, and look for clothing that can stretch (cotton, rayon, poly). This doll has big breasts so I would find lingerie tops that are adjustable, I actually bought some small to large underwire bra's and pulled the wires out of the cups for a better fit. You will have to experiment a bit, maybe buy a lingerie set in 2 different sizes. Same for the bottom, she has a big butt, very small waist. Panties in small and XS sizes work the best. Shoes are Big Kid sizes 2 and 3, her feet are just over 8" in length. Dresses in the same small and XS sizes fit the best. The skirts shown in the thread are actually kids ones to accomodate her 19" waist. Adult ones are too big. Hopefully this helps

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

terabyte wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:32 pmThank you MiraiChobits for the compliments on the photos, glad you found the thread, there is not many on the forum that have this doll. Congrats on your purchase, she is a lovely doll.

I do a lot of buying on Shein and AliExpress for the doll, for sizes I would stick with mainly small and XS, and look for clothing that can stretch (cotton, rayon, poly). This doll has big breasts so I would find lingerie tops that are adjustable, I actually bought some small to large underwire bra's and pulled the wires out of the cups for a better fit. You will have to experiment a bit, maybe buy a lingerie set in 2 different sizes. Same for the bottom, she has a big butt, very small waist. Panties in small and XS sizes work the best. Shoes are Big Kid sizes 2 and 3, her feet are just over 8" in length. Dresses in the same small and XS sizes fit the best. The skirts shown in the thread are actually kids ones to accomodate her 19" waist. Adult ones are too big. Hopefully this helps
Oh no....in my haste, I've made a purchase for some one size fits all adult women panties and a white babydoll. Hopefully, they'll look good on her T^T
I bought the babydoll with the size of her bust in mind goinf by the YLDoll site measurements on her product page.

Thank you for the advice. I wish to dress her in very skimpy clothing so knowing that skirts should be in the 19 size is wonderful since I was wondering if skirt sizes would be based on the size of her butt or waist. I want that butt to peak out for me XD
I'll keep your references in mind when I next do shopping for her when I actually receive her. I'm somewhat conflicted about buying my 1st Love Doll but I'm also so very excited and cant wait to spend time with her.

LeTham762

Post by LeTham762 »

Hot dang!! Amazing!! How about some of her on hands and knees? How's that view from behind??

juleusa88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by juleusa88 »

Nicole is very hot and delicious girl!!!!!!
More pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

MiraiChobits wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:41 am
terabyte wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:32 pmThank you MiraiChobits for the compliments on the photos, glad you found the thread, there is not many on the forum that have this doll. Congrats on your purchase, she is a lovely doll.

Oh no....in my haste, I've made a purchase for some one size fits all adult women panties and a white babydoll. Hopefully, they'll look good on her T^T
I bought the babydoll with the size of her bust in mind goinf by the YLDoll site measurements on her product page.

Thank you for the advice. I wish to dress her in very skimpy clothing so knowing that skirts should be in the 19 size is wonderful since I was wondering if skirt sizes would be based on the size of her butt or waist. I want that butt to peak out for me XD
I'll keep your references in mind when I next do shopping for her when I actually receive her. I'm somewhat conflicted about buying my 1st Love Doll but I'm also so very excited and cant wait to spend time with her.
This doll with its extremely curvy dimensions will looks absolutely fantastic in skimpy clothing, butt and breasts will definitely peak out. Babydolls usually aren't an issue due to them being stretchy fabric. Definitely keep her small waist in mind for things like skirts.
LeTham762 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:44 am Hot dang!! Amazing!! How about some of her on hands and knees? How's that view from behind??
Thanks Letham762, I can arrange that, the view from the back is delicious. I have some photos to share
juleusa88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:03 pm Nicole is very hot and delicious girl!!!!!!
More pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks juleusa88, much appreciated, I will get some more photos of lovely Nicole posted in here.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

terabyte wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:17 pm This doll with its extremely curvy dimensions will looks absolutely fantastic in skimpy clothing, butt and breasts will definitely peak out. Babydolls usually aren't an issue due to them being stretchy fabric. Definitely keep her small waist in mind for things like skirts.
Hello! I wanna update! I received my doll this past Tuesday, Jan 16!!😍 She is absolutely beautiful! Super squishy and soft to boot too and her breasts😍 gosh I love them!
As a new doll owner, her eyes looked kind of dead to me and I couldn't fathom why? That is until I looked at your photos again and realized yours had her eyes looking at different directions!
So when I moved the eyes of my doll, I realized she came to life!!😆😆 There's personality to her now!
I've looked at shein and wow such great prices. I haven't bought any new clothes for her yet because theres so many good choices I cant make up my mind of what to get first but yes, Ive taken notes you gave me😊 Thanks!
I ended up getting some skin rash reaction this past week, and YLDoll just came to say that since my other doll, bought at the same time, SEDoll didnt give me rash from contact(spent a week with her since she reached home 1st), it might be something else which caused it since both used the same materials. So I'm hoping to be able to spend more time with her when I get better☺️ and take more photos of her. I named her Felicia.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

MiraiChobits wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:04 am
terabyte wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:17 pm This doll with its extremely curvy dimensions will looks absolutely fantastic in skimpy clothing, butt and breasts will definitely peak out. Babydolls usually aren't an issue due to them being stretchy fabric. Definitely keep her small waist in mind for things like skirts.
Hello! I wanna update! I received my doll this past Tuesday, Jan 16!!😍 She is absolutely beautiful! Super squishy and soft to boot too and her breasts😍 gosh I love them!
As a new doll owner, her eyes looked kind of dead to me and I couldn't fathom why? That is until I looked at your photos again and realized yours had her eyes looking at different directions!
So when I moved the eyes of my doll, I realized she came to life!!😆😆 There's personality to her now!
I've looked at shein and wow such great prices. I haven't bought any new clothes for her yet because theres so many good choices I cant make up my mind of what to get first but yes, Ive taken notes you gave me😊 Thanks!
I ended up getting some skin rash reaction this past week, and YLDoll just came to say that since my other doll, bought at the same time, SEDoll didnt give me rash from contact(spent a week with her since she reached home 1st), it might be something else which caused it since both used the same materials. So I'm hoping to be able to spend more time with her when I get better☺️ and take more photos of her. I named her Felicia.
That is great news! Glad she arrived safe and sound, and yep you can now tell that she is a bombshell! Yes, the eyes will make a huge difference from that blank stare to almost lifelike. MF Creations makes his own custom eyes that are absolutely fantastic, I have them for all my dolls, you can get custom iris colors and closable eye lids. They really bring the your doll to life

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373

https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/2020 ... -eyes.html

Sucks about the rash, hope you get better or whatever is giving you that goes away. Looking forward to seeing photos of Felicia, I will keep an eye out if you make a thread for her.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

juleusa88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:03 pm More pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evidence:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

I'll have to keep her in mind as a reference if I'm able to get a second doll someday. You may think I'm nuts, but I really like her nose.
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:45 pm
juleusa88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:03 pm More pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evidence:
Lol, more coming soon..........
Pa Ubu wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:03 am I'll have to keep her in mind as a reference if I'm able to get a second doll someday. You may think I'm nuts, but I really like her nose.
Not nuts at all, she has got some striking features. I have a slim curvy neighbor that looks identical to her in the face, very attractive.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

What to wear, decisions, decisions..........

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

I love your costume choices terabyte! 😍
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS