Starpery.com

Anyone already request add a asslick function on a sex doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anyone already request add a asslick function on a sex doll

Post by travissimons »

Anyone already request add rimming function on a sex doll? In other words not just add the popular removable magnetic tongues to doll's mouth to mimics licking action, instead assembly a solid licking tongue and attach it to a licking motor (similar to clitoral licking toys) and in some way assembly the whole structure inside doll's mouth in order to create a automatic licking function to serve a variety of purposes like rimming and ball licking?

After some reasearch the more close thing I found was a doll created by developers from DS Doll a Chinese company, 5 years ago. The tongue movement wasn't like up and down such as humans do, but was something intresting. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XnReWoKSLV8

If it isn't exist already do you guys think it can be possible to do that request to some sex doll manufacturer and some company accept that idea and create that extra function?

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Anyone already request add a asslick function on a sex doll

Post by travissimons »

anyone can help me?

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

anyone can help me?

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

That's kind of a niche thing, so maybe that's why you aren't finding what you're looking for. But then again, some manufacturers do seem to cater to some fetishes I never knew existed, while ignoring more mainstream tastes. Approximately one year ago when I started looking for my first doll, I simply wanted a BBW one. There are plenty of chunky women in society and plenty of men that love 'em, but it was impossible to find a decent chubby doll! But in that search I found things like dolls built with *3* breasts, green dolls that looked like elves, and dolls with 'vagina nipples' . . . . o_0 but a doll modeled after an average BBW? Hell no! Now, they're finally being made. If you've already worn out google, maybe you just have to wait a year, like I should have! Sorry I can't really be any help.
LW

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

It comes down to cost.
There are all kinds of gizmos that would be easily incorporated into a doll .
I've thought alot about this .
But I also learned that tpe is molded at about 300°F so anything you add to a doll needs to with stand that temperature for about 3 hours as the body cools.
The coating on the motors windings won't survive.
and will short as soon as it's turned on .

Now we can make a skin of a doll and pull it over a skeleton and seal it up .
But again ,how much are you willing to spend on all the added technology?

cfiorletta973
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cfiorletta973 »

That’s a great idea but if you call it ass lick or rimming, it only appeals to a smaller subset of interested people. If you call it a making out feature or French kissing, you’ll get a lot more interest.

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

you could do this with camshaft lobes
they go in a circular motion but make the part attached to them go up and down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZXVTkPPpVQ
you could put wires on some parts to make it go up and down for motions
in the end, you could get something like this
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/0 ... 30298.html
envelop it with a silicone tongue and there you got a asslicking function and you could sell the patent to a doll seller.
you have to make it yourself for now

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

cfiorletta973 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:43 pm That’s a great idea but if you call it ass lick or rimming, it only appeals to a smaller subset of interested people. If you call it a making out feature or French kissing, you’ll get a lot more interest.
Deadman 9000 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:39 pm you could do this with camshaft lobes
they go in a circular motion but make the part attached to them go up and down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZXVTkPPpVQ
you could put wires on some parts to make it go up and down for motions
in the end, you could get something like this
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/0 ... 30298.html
envelop it with a silicone tongue and there you got a asslicking function and you could sell the patent to a doll seller.
you have to make it yourself for now
Yes. but there is more and more men intrested in that kind of function on sex dolls and also in sex toys.
Many men around the world love rimjob or many others break up with a women that did that and can't find another women that is open to do that, but they still want fell rimming so they try to mastrubate them selfs using anal licking toys.

So I think implement a tongue licking function in a doll would be a great idea not only for ass licking, but for ball licking, niple licking or any licking fetish...

I have some hope on moon-dolls after they announce that next month they will launch a mechanical licking function design for rimjob. let's have some hope in this amazing news :wink: 8)

Chat at screenshot
Attachments
let's pray..
let's pray..
Screenshot_20240130_013350_Samsung Internet.jpg (408.06 KiB) Viewed 543 times

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

nice :) i hope you will satisfied with the result :)

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

Deadman 9000 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:53 pm nice :) i hope you will satisfied with the result :)
rimming it's one of best fellings in the world. why people don't want to create that kind of licking function in a sex doll?

INFORMATIONS