Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Contact with Abyss

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Wolfr1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Contact with Abyss

Post by Wolfr1997 »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:42 pm
Wolfr1997 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:49 pm Their after sales communication will leave you feeling uneasy. Right now they are not returning email communications in a timely manner (I’ve been waiting for months for a reply since they went over their lead time estimate). No doll, no replies
Did you try to email again or just wait for "months?" Others are getting replies. It helps if you are courteous too. What did you order, and when? What is your order status on the website when you log in?
I have made contact 3x. Twice via sales@realdoll.com and once via chatbot where it gives an option to speak to someone real. Even that real person on chatbot hasn’t replied and my message it sent appears as unseen when I go to my Realdoll account. My status on my order has been in the same place for a year and I bought a body F Tanya x

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Wolfr1997 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:40 pm
Wolfr1997 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:49 pm Their after sales communication will leave you feeling uneasy. Right now they are not returning email communications in a timely manner (I’ve been waiting for months for a reply since they went over their lead time estimate). No doll, no replies
Did you try to email again or just wait for "months?" Others are getting replies. It helps if you are courteous too. What did you order, and when? What is your order status on the website when you log in?
I have made contact 3x. Twice via sales@realdoll.com and once via chatbot where it gives an option to speak to someone real. Even that real person on chatbot hasn’t replied and my message it sent appears as unseen when I go to my Realdoll account. My status on my order has been in the same place for a year and I bought a body F Tanya x
Have you tried recently? When was the last time you emailed?
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Wolfr1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wolfr1997 »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:07 pm
My first attempt at contacting for a renewed pour status update or pour estimate was to sales@realdoll.com 2 months ago, i contacted them again at sales@realoll.com 4 weeks after my first enquiry as I had no reply and wanted to be sure they got my message with no reply. I finally tried reaching out again via the website chatbot referring to my 2 previous contacts mentioned above within the last couple weeks. That chat has not even been read.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Wolfr1997 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:12 pm
My first attempt at contacting for a renewed pour status update or pour estimate was to sales@realdoll.com 2 months ago, i contacted them again at sales@realoll.com 4 weeks after my first enquiry as I had no reply and wanted to be sure they got my message with no reply. I finally tried reaching out again via the website chatbot referring to my 2 previous contacts mentioned above within the last couple weeks. That chat has not even been read.
It is pretty confusing the way you presented this. So your first attempt was months ago? then 4 weeks (1 month) later then 2 weeks ago by the chat feature on the website? When did you place your order, (Month/year) and when was the first time you requested an update? I am trying to establish a time time.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Wolfr1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wolfr1997 »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:46 pm
Wolfr1997 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:12 pm
It is pretty confusing the way you presented this. So your first attempt was months ago? then 4 weeks (1 month) later then 2 weeks ago by the chat feature on the website? When did you place your order, (Month/year) and when was the first time you requested an update? I am trying to establish a time time.
I don’t understand how you’re confused but in response. I Paid in full 21 Dec last year. At the time the estimated lead times on the website were 6-8 months but was given a shipping estimate at the time of purchase of 8-10 months. I have all screenshots of my purchase and interactions. I have watched the progress bar which hasn’t moved since. A week before the lead time was due to expire I contacted as mentioned above for a re-estimate of my pouring and shipping date. It’s been 2 months and I have had no response or communication which is why I’m posting about it.

Brick

Post by Brick »

I just wanted everyone to know I talked with an employee that has been with Abyss for over 10yrs. Started out on the production floor as a grunt and now has moved to Realbotix and is working on the Harmony production line. He says its an employee problem causing the slow deliveries. They simply cant find peeps to work, and if they do, they stay like 3-6m. Just about enough time for them to really learn their jobs and they leave. Its a struggle, they are working diligently on completing orders inhouse now and not pushing for new orders at this time. Hence no Black Friday Deals. But, they are still getting orders and are telling buyers long wait times are unavoidable. They are straightening out the supply chain probs. But its still pops up from their vendors...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:01 pm I just wanted everyone to know I talked with an employee that has been with Abyss for over 10yrs. Started out on the production floor as a grunt and now has moved to Realbotix and is working on the Harmony production line. He says its an employee problem causing the slow deliveries. They simply cant find peeps to work, and if they do, they stay like 3-6m. Just about enough time for them to really learn their jobs and they leave. Its a struggle, they are working diligently on completing orders inhouse now and not pushing for new orders at this time. Hence no Black Friday Deals. But, they are still getting orders and are telling buyers long wait times are unavoidable. They are straightening out the supply chain probs. But its still pops up from their vendors...
Thank you, Brick, maybe people will understand this and see things more clearly. They can't just pull people off the street and have them start doing highly skilled jobs with precision.

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Wolfr1997 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:12 pm
I don’t understand how you’re confused but in response. I Paid in full 21 Dec last year. At the time the estimated lead times on the website were 6-8 months but was given a shipping estimate at the time of purchase of 8-10 months. I have all screenshots of my purchase and interactions. I have watched the progress bar which hasn’t moved since. A week before the lead time was due to expire I contacted as mentioned above for a re-estimate of my pouring and shipping date. It’s been 2 months and I have had no response or communication which is why I’m posting about it.
This is the first time you actually laid out the entire time line sequentially. We can see you are 12 months from your original order now. My suggestion is that you send a polite email to sales@realdoll.com with your order # in the subject line and ask for an update.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Lynxz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lynxz »

Do people not really read whole threads? Im at 14 months and got explicitly told by Sam probably 4-6 more months and to check back in in 2 months for a better estimate. Its not rocket science its a undermanned assembly line. Blame society that looks down on artistry related to sexuality that no one wants to keep as a job.

Wolfr1997
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wolfr1997 »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:22 pm
This is the first time you actually laid out the entire time line sequentially. We can see you are 12 months from your original order now. My suggestion is that you send a polite email to sales@realdoll.com with your order # in the subject line and ask for an update.
I’ll do that, I understand they are the best and I am a huge fan of what I think are the most beautiful toys on earth (I have Supercars, muscle and sports bikes, all the mechanical toys I could want but think a Realdoll x is a better buy and more beautiful by far!) There’s no way I want out! I just want to hear from them so I can tell my wife it’s happening (She thinks I gambled the money away again). To me there is no bad news unless there is no news. Thanks for the advice and the patience to hear me

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello TJ,

I can see you are big fighter apologist for Abyss doll company. It is your favourite doll company, so it is ok!
I think people understand that making doll will be slow when there is no workers, but there must be communicating.
I would be so very sad to pay many dolars and not receive communicating in so long time like others ;_;
From reading messages of sad members, I think Abyss doll company can do much improving in communicating.
It is not difficult I think.
My solution proposal for Abyss doll company in worker crisis, is to assign worker to spent 1 hour each day not making doll, but to reply to messages backlog.
When there is communicating with customers, they will be happy and have reassurance that all is well. It is ok to have delay.
You ask Wolfr1997 sad member to send polite message, but he tried many times he says and Abyss doll company was not polite to give reply.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Taeyeon wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:33 am
Hello TJ,

I can see you are big fighter apologist for Abyss doll company. It is your favourite doll company, so it is ok!
I think people understand that making doll will be slow when there is no workers, but there must be communicating.
I would be so very sad to pay many dolars and not receive communicating in so long time like others ;_;
From reading messages of sad members, I think Abyss doll company can do much improving in communicating.
My solution proposal for Abyss doll company in worker crisis, is to assign worker to spent 1 hour each day not making doll, but to reply to messages backlog.
When there is communicating with customers, they will be happy and have reassurance that all is well. It is ok to have delay.
You ask Wolfr1997 sad member to send polite message, but he tried many times he says and Abyss doll company was not polite to give reply.

TaeYeon
Tae, I am not an apologist, I am a realist. Abyss makes a myriad of products besides dolls, they are all running behind. Abyss gets average 100 orders a week for an RC2 and its taking 5-6 months to get a dick! Someone has to process these orders also. And Sam has finally got an assistant to help on this. However, again they have to be trained for this. You cant expect to take someone off the production floor and expect them to understand the sales and delivery end of this business. It would be a worse mess than now and slow down production even more. I imagine getting an email stating that we know your pissed, but in order to send everyone with an order this email its going to add another year to your wait time-------Regards, Abyss
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Taeyeon wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:33 am

Hello TJ,

TaeYeon

That's a great idea, so where would the additional computers come from for each of the employees to use? Who will train them to use the ZenDesk (or similar) application to manage the messages? Does the software company allow more accounts to access it? These are very intelligent people who run this business. I am sure they have explored solutions.

What exactly is your connection to Rea Doll? Do you have one, and have you interacted with them before?

Do I like and respect this company and their employees? Yes. I am also the administrator who oversees this section for the longest-standing manufacturer that supports TDF. It is my role here to make sure people follow the rules and share informed perspectives, not just throw our shade, as it were.This isn't a Reddit or Discord; it is a privately owned and operated forum that is FREE to you because manufacturers like Abyss pay for it. If you have an issue with Abyss, you can email support@dollforum.com to request assistance. The forum here is to openly discuss factual information, not flame other members or manufacturers and vendors.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

lexico

Post by lexico »

Taeyeon wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:33 am I can see you are big fighter apologist for Abyss doll company. It is your favourite doll company, so it is ok!
TaeYeon
I agree with all your points! Yes, it does seem we have some strong RealDoll supporters here. There's no issue with that, but let's be honest about it.

And yes, no matter how behind Abyss is on doll-making, they could easily hire a "Customer Communications Expert." Their role would be to take customer inquiries send them some kind of response. They could float around and gather info from inside Abyss, and communicate that to all customers, especially those who have already placed orders.

The irony here is that those who want to protect Abyss are the ones whose attitude will cause Abyss harm. By neglecting communication, Abyss will suffer longer term. By listening to critics, they will do better longer-term.

Currently, Abyss is sending a message that they don't want or need my business. Maybe that's true? If so, carry on.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

lexico wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 am ...they could easily hire a "Customer Communications Expert." Their role would be to take customer inquiries send them some kind of response. They could float around and gather info from inside Abyss, and communicate that to all customers, especially those who have already placed orders.
Easily hire? I don't think there is a labor market in the US where anyone can easily hire someone qualified with customer service experience. That being said, I believe that in one of the previous posts, someone mentioned that Sam recently got some help. Again, do you guys think that none of this has occurred to them and that they haven't tried?
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS