Carol Coxxx - Inflata Babe from the past - what a blast

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Carol Coxxx - Inflata Babe from the past - what a blast

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

So, I had Carol Coxxx sitting in the hangar for some time now, all folded up in her box never opened.... with her waiting when she would get blown up and fly free :mrgreen:

Carol Coxxx came via Amazon and hails from the land of Oz, Australia mate :thumbs_up:

I got her before the great 2020 Pandemic, and Amazon back then allowed a great many sellers on their site and I got inflata babes from all over this great earth - heck no need to join the Navy just a Amazon log on :razz:

Very similar to my Leticia I got some time past, Carol Coxxx was made by NMC/ NANMA-CONBO in Hong Kong and was a much older design, however updated with the awesome Kimmi Lovecock head/ face (Carol Coxxx is identical to Kimmi from the neck up) from here down Carol Coxxx has the somewhat Leticia body however her boobies are slightly smaller :!: :?: :arrow: :| (not sure what is up with that) :roll:

Carol Coxx has that really groovy vinyl doll smell - she's is such a tease - that's a real turn on to anyone who's into inflatables :angel:

No issues with inflation - she pumped up easy and has no flaws and remains inflated - she however has all those wrinkles from being folded up in the box and stuck in the hanger all these years - so she's happy to be out and pumped up for action - she however is made with the older design TPE inserts which were harder than the later made NMC designs that are so soft & smooth (So, a really good lube is a must with her & lots of it :!: )
Oh those wrinkles do release out in quick fashion after a week or 2 of remaining inflated 8)

I'll do some fully inflated pictures next weekend & even a comparison to Leticia

Stay inflated
Attachments
Carol Coxxx 01 - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 01 - Copy.jpg (481.21 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
Carol Coxxx 02 - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 02 - Copy.jpg (491.29 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
Carol Coxxx 03 - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 03 - Copy.jpg (398.74 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
Carol Coxxx 04 - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 04 - Copy.jpg (426.95 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
Carol Coxxx 06 - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 06 - Copy.jpg (236.38 KiB) Viewed 1674 times

ottto44

Re: Carol Coxxx - Inflata Babe from the past - what a blast

Post by ottto44 »

Thank you yorktown! I love seeing these classics from your inflate a babe community.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

⬜
⬜
Vinyl-Dolls Alive 💗
viewtopic.php?t=165090

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

yorktown wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:10 pm
I'll do some fully inflated pictures next weekend & even a comparison to Leticia
A skinnier more petite version of Kimmi. I would love to see the comparison with Leticia.

:puppydogeyes:
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Kimmi Comics - Ms Carol Thinks Bout The Castle, 01.jpg
Kimmi Comics - Ms Carol Thinks Bout The Castle, 01.jpg (240.31 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
⬜
⚜️ Kingdom ⚜️
viewtopic.php?t=155782

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

As I often do at the end of each year, this years no exception I reflect 'upon where we stand in the wonderful world of inflata babes :angel:

There has been some new and exciting air babes, in the value and mid range, however not as much in the Inflata Queens that were once so available and Regal to see

Instead there is more excitement in finding some older inflata babe from the past sitting new in the box, rather than seeing new stuff :roll:

So doing my look back I noticed I never included the inflated photos of Mizz Carol Coxxx of the Land of OZ, Australia mate :mrgreen:

So in the past 3 or so month with Mizz Coxxx - I have had new issues with her at all - she remains inflated with no issues

As I stated in the posts origin this version from NMC/ NANMA CONBO was actually meant as a mid range version to compliment the Regal Lassies like Kimmi Luv & Natalie -

Being an older air babe as I mentioned before her older design TPE built in Insert is the harder less flexible version from the early/mid 2000's - I think this caused much negative press/ posts about these air babes back then - they do get better the more you use them as they open up some - but the later remakes with the reformulated were just angels in the bedroom - but no matter it seemed that NMC/ NANMA was doomed no matter and all these air babes are sadly gone now with just a few here and there

Like all thing especially inflata babes they don't last forever - so take care of what you have & keep em flying :angel:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Carol Coxxx 07 - Copy - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 07 - Copy - Copy.jpg (279.12 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Carol Coxxx 08 - Copy - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 08 - Copy - Copy.jpg (310.08 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Carol Coxxx 09 - Copy - Copy.jpg
Carol Coxxx 09 - Copy - Copy.jpg (12.71 KiB) Viewed 442 times

INFORMATIONS