Starpery.com

DIY TPE machine.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DIY TPE machine.

Post by Wheezer »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:36 pm Why not just buy a torso, and have some fun. Then if you're impressed, go ahead with your experiment.
This is the "Inventors Corner".
Please check reality at the door.
All patrons are expected to think outside the box.

Enjoy your stay.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DaX2037

Post by DaX2037 »

E-Liz94 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:49 am
DaX2037 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:08 pm
Sometimes it's just about having fun. When I saw this thread, I was in the planning phase of my own "TPE injector" which I want to use to inject molten TPE into various cavities.

I'm at the point where I know how I want to build it and now I need to buy the electronic components so I can pre-build and test the systems before building the injector and testing that out.

To you, it may be a hassle, but for me(degree in Engineering) and some others, we legitimately get excited about doing things like this.
Depending on how crazy you're willing to go with electronics, alibaba has the ring shaped heating elements and some injection mold parts.
I've gone so crazy here, my thing will be electronic solenoids, pressure sensor, temperature sensor, a HEATING ROD (!!!!!), and I am building out the program while I wait until I save the money for the more expensive components and the body. There will be buttons, switches, relays, voltage regulators, a power supply for the more demanding components. This is going to be something I add to my currently nonexistent portfolio.

Question to the thread: I know that Xylene can thin out TPE and I plan on pressurizing the chamber to around 70 psi (4.8 Bar). Are there any chemists that can tell me if mixing this with TPE can lower the melting point? The solenoids that are accessible to me have a max rated temperature of 300 deg F (~~150 C). Regardless of the answer, I building the thing just because.
Wheezer wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:52 pm You CAN melt down excess TPE, alter the blend to make it softer and then attempt to use it as filler.

But then the real concern is the injected softer TPE goop blend may react with the TPE that surrounds it.
With a potential result being that the thin breast material may also turn into softer TPE goop. :(
You would then go from a filled TPE breast to a gooey TPE body blob.
If you DO go that route, then do some testing on other TPE first to check the results.

There is a reason that fill material is either inert to the surrounding TPE or encapsulated.

Just something to consider.
Cheers!
... W ...
This will be considered! I may have to design a "mixer" modification to my thing if direct injection causes too much damage to test pieces.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

DaX2037 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:16 pm Question to the thread: I know that Xylene can thin out TPE and I plan on pressurizing the chamber to around 70 psi (4.8 Bar). Are there any chemists that can tell me if mixing this with TPE can lower the melting point? The solenoids that are accessible to me have a max rated temperature of 300 deg F (~~150 C). Regardless of the answer, I building the thing just because.
Xylene can melt TPE.
In some cases the TPE blend used can allow you to make paste.
In other cases it results in a glob that will not cure. That was common in early TPE and may no longer be problem, depending our the quality of the TPE you use.

Xylene is toxic and flammable, with a boiling point of 138 C (281.3 F) and a flash point of 30 C (86 F).

Please post images of the pressurized heating chamber you are building "just because".
Make sure to send us images BEFORE you pressurize and heat it.
It just sounds like you are really building a crude pressurized bomb.

As to altering the melting point of TPE with Xylene or other solvent .... naw, you don't need to know that.
I think you have more than enough to handle dealing with a home made, heated and pressurized chamber of flammable liquid.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I'm still trying to figure out why you insist on pressure injecting a material that is free-poured into molds.
I've molded resins, epoxy, silicones, tpe, aluminum, brass, bronze, poly-foams, Silicone-foams, urethanes, etc. You don't pressure inject things that don't need it, it makes no sense. Injection molds have to be solid; steel, or aluminum or Fiberglass in order to withstand the pressures and not blow out.
Just turns a hard job into a fucking hard job.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Yeah, not sure about that myself.

FYI - Check HERE(viewtopic.php?p=2343532#p2343532) for the typical manufacturing steps for a TPE sex doll.

They pour, not a pressure injector insight.
But hey, what do they know.
They only make them everyday. :)

Cheers!
... W ...

DaX2037

Post by DaX2037 »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:18 pm Yeah, not sure about that myself.

FYI - Check HERE(viewtopic.php?p=2343532#p2343532) for the typical manufacturing steps for a TPE sex doll.

They pour, not a pressure injector insight.
But hey, what do they know.
They only make them everyday. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Where's the part where they make the gel breasts?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

DaX2037 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:39 pm Where's the part where they make the gel breasts?
Gel breasts are not molded with the TPE doll, but in a post mold process.
The breast area is molded hollow then filled with gel.
The gel is either injected or a gel pouch is inserted into the hollow cavity.

Cheers!
...W...

DaX2037

Post by DaX2037 »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:09 pm
DaX2037 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:39 pm Where's the part where they make the gel breasts?
The gel is either injected or a gel pouch is inserted into the hollow cavity.

Cheers!
...W...
Thank you and have a great weekend.

INFORMATIONS