www.wmdolls.com

168E vs 175D

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

168E vs 175D

Post by Olivier 2595 »

Hello, I need an opinion about the WM 168E doll. I wanted to buy 174g but many people say that its LPH is weak. Personally, I prefer slightly fuller shapes, but the most important thing is fun. Can you recommend me some larger dolls?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 168E vs 175D

Post by Babel99 »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:46 pm Hello, I need an opinion about the WM 168E doll. I wanted to buy 174g but many people say that its LPH is weak. Personally, I prefer slightly fuller shapes, but the most important thing is fun. Can you recommend me some larger dolls?
If it is your first doll ... watch the weight. I am serious. You may think that you are strong enough to handle 90 pound of dead weight, but I am telling you ... you may not.

I do bench 225 pounds at the gym, and I can hardly handle my 81 pounds doll (SM 157G).

Do not get me wrong, you may be able to handle her if you are a big strong dude, but the point I want to bring here is that the reference of weight you are used to, does not apply to doll.

For example, I was able to carry around and bang my 125 pounds girlfriend against the wall with no issue whatsoever, but I cannot do this with my 80 pounds doll.

Check the SM 157G, she is a busty silicon doll (you can see her as Beth in my signature). SM has a lightweight version of her at like 55 pounds or so.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Olivier 2595 »

Babel99 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:02 pm
Olivier 2595 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:46 pm Hello, I need an opinion about the WM 168E doll. I wanted to buy 174g but many people say that its LPH is weak. Personally, I prefer slightly fuller shapes, but the most important thing is fun. Can you recommend me some larger dolls?
If it is your first doll ... watch the weight. I am serious. You may think that you are strong enough to handle 90 pound of dead weight, but I am telling you ... you may not.

I do bench 225 pounds at the gym, and I can hardly handle my 81 pounds doll (SM 157G).

Do not get me wrong, you may be able to handle her if you are a big strong dude, but the point I want to bring here is that the reference of weight you are used to, does not apply to doll.

For example, I was able to carry around and bang my 125 pounds girlfriend against the wall with no issue whatsoever, but I cannot do this with my 80 pounds doll.

Check the SM 157G, she is a busty silicon doll (you can see her as Beth in my signature). SM has a lightweight version of her at like 55 pounds or so.
I'm 192 cm and I'm afraid the doll will be too small. I was considering wm164j or f

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Olivier 2595 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:43 pm

I'm 192 cm and I'm afraid the doll will be too small. I was considering wm164j or f
The 164j is a dream of a doll, and her weight is fine! You could not go wrong with her. Many guys here have that model, this is quite a popular one.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

I think he should go for the bigger dolls, based on stat's he's posted.
i'm 182cm & 70kg - and although the 174G is challenging, its' manageable, and I really like the sense of present from tall dolls. he's 192cm/90kg .
I've pointed out a ~20-30% risk based on user specifics that the LHP might not suit someone. I find the LHP a bit limiting.. but most users can use this doll in a larger range of positions than me just fine.

for most people, they can put the doll on her back, raise the legs, and use the doll just fine.
but for me, this is impossible, because the vagina bends in a way that stops me. That applies to 4 different dolls i've tried, all are the same in this regard. I need the channel to stay flat. With the 174G, for flat-missionary, the vagina points down (impossible). for WM172D, flat missionary, the vagina is horizontal (easy)

I dont want to discourage him off this doll... there's a 70% chance it'll work very well, and 30% chance its 'ok but far from perfect'. It's a stunning doll, and being 192cm he's going to appreciate the height alot.

With a bit more info, he'd be able to get an idea how well it will work.

the other people warning about LHP are warning about doggy, but most dolls are hard for this. 174G is ok for this, just not *the best*.
I wanted to buy 174g but many people say that its LPH is weak.
people oversimplify saying LHP is "good" or "bad". it depends alot on the user and what you try to do with it.

INFORMATIONS