Starpery.com

Make your own oral?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Make your own oral?

Post by Gadjitz »

I'm just curious as to if anyone knows a way to create your own oral tunnel in a silicone doll's head that does not come with oral? Whether by drilling or something of a gouge. Not sure
Sex Doll Optometrist
Available Stock visit our forum below
viewtopic.php?p=2537981#p2537981
Need a fitting room? Looking for something in Particular?
Click Here and Let's Chat!

Deadman 9000

Re: Make your own oral?

Post by Deadman 9000 »

someone did it and it's an amazing job
viewtopic.php?t=91728&hilit=gimme+your+head

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Gadjitz wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:47 pm I'm just curious as to if anyone knows a way to create your own oral tunnel in a silicone doll's head that does not come with oral? Whether by drilling or something of a gouge. Not sure
Not sure if you have any chance with a silicone head. :(

Most prior work and current developments for home made oral appear to be with TPE heads.
You can cut, mold, cast, and do all kinds of stuff with TPE that you can not with silicone.
Granted that silicone can have amazing detail, its just that once it has cured then that's about it. :(

If you REALLY want oral in a silicone head, best to get one that is already designed for that.
Alternately, get a oral capable TPE head and use on your silicone doll.
If you do that, then make sure to have some kind or barrier for the TPE head so it does not contact the silicone neck.
Silicone-TPE contact for long durations can lead to problems with the TPE

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

sakura2021
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sakura2021 »

I have a fixed head without the oral tunnel, i was thinking to make a hole or whatever, but i think it is not worthy if I damage the whole thing, i just buy another head that have the oral tunnel

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

sakura2021 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:48 pm I have a fixed head without the oral tunnel, i was thinking to make a hole or whatever, but i think it is not worthy if I damage the whole thing, i just buy another head that have the oral tunnel
Best idea
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

INFORMATIONS