www.wmdolls.com

How often does WM release a new model? Also WM 154b pics.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How often does WM release a new model?

Post by Nirodha »

Cubiko wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:36 pm The 154 is very detailed and realistic. It was designed mainly for the Japanese market by me and a Japanese friend and the process lasted for almost two years(!). Sadly the promo material has not been the best and the body has been matched with the wrong heads IMO so not a great success so far.
I don't know what impression these pictures will make on someone who has never owned a doll before, but as a doll owner I can only say that this doll has more realistic proportions than most of the other dolls here in the forum. No matter which manufacturer it is.
I have to agree with Cubiko, the head chosen here certainly doesn't contribute to sales success, but as someone who already has several dolls and had even more dolls, I can only say: WOW! I love this body. I think this body is even more realistic than the amazing 159C body!
:glou:

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How often does WM release a new model? Also WM 154b pics.

Post by Peckerwreker »

JoVoxx wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:14 pm I just ordered this hot doll. Now I have to wait...
I look forward to your review! What skin tone / heads did you get?

JoVoxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JoVoxx »

Peckerwreker wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:41 pm
JoVoxx wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:14 pm I just ordered this hot doll. Now I have to wait...
I chose pink skin with head #56.

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

JoVoxx wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:57 pm
Peckerwreker wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:41 pm
I chose pink skin with head #56.
That's the same head I wanted to get! Also the 85, 233, 369, 436, and 446.
Attachments
gomJR0X.jpg
gomJR0X.jpg (8.88 KiB) Viewed 1383 times

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:54 am Hello friends.

Simple question, how often do new models get released?

The most recent release, to the best of my knowledge, is the WM 154b. That came out around August.

On a side note, if anyone is ordering the 154b I'd love to hear a review of it!

Since I'm a strong believer that every new topic should have pictures, here's the WM 154b and her sexy legs!
I'm praying they can make this same model with D or E cups then take my money

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Cubiko wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:36 pm The 154 is very detailed and realistic. It was designed mainly for the Japanese market by me and a Japanese friend and the process lasted for almost two years(!). Sadly the promo material has not been the best and the body has been matched with the wrong heads IMO so not a great success so far.
I musy say, I am a huge fan of your work. The 154b is the most realistic WM doll I've ever seen.

Would you be able to tell me if their are any plans to release this exact same model but with larger breasts? Like a C or D cup?

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

How is this a flop just trow some C D Or E breast on it and its selling like coffee at starts bucks once you promote the hell out of its funny how what you guys don't think will do good we all really like minus a little tweak because some people might like a little breast
While others might not I feel like all models you guys create should come and every breast type as well as every head should be able to look right on every doll just my opinion not trying to sound demanding you guys do a awesome job already
[/quote]

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

RLSD has this doll listed: https://reallovesexdolls.com/154cm-19-5ft1-sex-doll/ BWH is only 29-24-35 in inches so 85lbs seems on the heavy side although I agree she has a nice realistic figure.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

nicvncnt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:04 pm RLSD has this doll listed: https://reallovesexdolls.com/154cm-19-5ft1-sex-doll/ BWH is only 29-24-35 in inches so 85lbs seems on the heavy side although I agree she has a nice realistic figure.
Can't figure this out. The WM158D has about the same hip/waist measurements, a bit taller yet only weighs 68 pounds...go figure.I don't know where the weight is with the 154B girl

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

ColColt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:24 pm
nicvncnt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:04 pm RLSD has this doll listed: https://reallovesexdolls.com/154cm-19-5ft1-sex-doll/ BWH is only 29-24-35 in inches so 85lbs seems on the heavy side although I agree she has a nice realistic figure.
Can't figure this out. The WM158D has about the same hip/waist measurements, a bit taller yet only weighs 68 pounds...go figure.I don't know where the weight is with the 154B girl
I see a significant difference :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:
Attachments
IMG_2943_1_720x.jpg
IMG_2943_1_720x.jpg (108.32 KiB) Viewed 935 times
BV2A5967-683x1024.jpg
BV2A5967-683x1024.jpg (48.55 KiB) Viewed 935 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

LHP is better no doubt but, I was referring to the weight difference. Both similar in height and measurements but a 17 pound difference.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

More mass equals more weight. The 154 is bigger all around, shorter and more realistic sized thighs and legs, longer and bigger torso.
There is a very nice friend of WM that has this doll in Japan and it looks very nice, but I was banned from X so I am not able to find the profile.

Limetime
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Limetime »

As the designer what do think would be the ideal head for her?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I have not seen the doll in the flesh so difficult to say, but the original idea was to pair it with some cute looking East-Asian heads like the #399, #173 and others I do not remember the number of. It also looks good with other cute heads like the #233. These are the only two non-promo photos I know of this doll, from Japan, courtesy of Ailovedoll (who co-designed the body).
ailovedoll.jpg

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The one on the right almost looks human!

INFORMATIONS