LinkdollsBanner.jpg

Sex Doll repair service survey

Linkdolls™ focuses on Torso Sex Dolls. Cheap Torso sex dolls from $199. 30 Days Money Back&Free Shipping (3-7 day shipping time in the USA)
linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sex Doll repair service survey

Post by linkdolls »

Linkdolls is planning a new service, hoping to provide door-to-door sex doll repair services to all users. But before that, we need to conduct sufficient research and determine the feasibility of the plan.

We hope that all users who see this post can take photos to show what problems occurred with your dolls and briefly describe them, and tell me how you solved them? How much would you be willing to spend if you didn't solve it?
Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

UpperLower

Re: Sex Doll repair service survey

Post by UpperLower »

I think the idea of this service is a good one, but it raises so many questions. A big question I have is how many service employees would there be? Would they be local or or am I paying for both service and their long distance travel expenses? If the total price of the service costs more than or close to the doll’s purchase price that’s being repaired, I’d rather just buy a replacement doll.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Um, yeah, I would love a van to drive up to my house, with "mobile sex doll repair" emblazoned on the side.

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

100% discreet service!
Attachments
White Van lol.jpg
White Van lol.jpg (176.77 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
Luna: <cheap brand> 140I. But you always love your first forever...
Lena: Normon 163F! Unboxing

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

Okay, now that I've done my shitposting for the day... :mrgreen:

Don't most medium to major repairs take a day or two? I'm not even a beginner (much less an expert, lol) but most of the threads I've read seem to imply that a repair on a doll is not a process to be rushed through, nor CAN it be rushed through.
UpperLower wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:38 am A big question I have is how many service employees would there be? Would they be local or or am I paying for both service and their long distance travel expenses?
That question above brings this to mind. Travel, hotel, etc. can add up quickly if there's nobody in your area. Would the repairs be done on site, or would it be pickup/dropoff service by whoever's doing the repairs (or by the customer?)

What would the warranty be on repairs? I recall reading a thread where a repair on a dodgy back joint lasted for about two months before it went south again due to the repair affecting another joint.

This leads to another question, what sort of vetting would be done on the people doing repairs? I assume that "sex doll repair" isn't exactly a certification you can pick up at the local college or a correspondence course you can do by mail.

What would be the insurance on repair folks? As much as I like the "sexdoll repair and plumbing" joke, as far as some dolls are concerned, I feel like you're leaning a LOT more towards "medical practice" here than "plumbing" in how it'd be perceived. AFAIK, there's some dolls that can't be truly replaced at this point since the industry's been going for a while (e.g. discontinued models) - how would it be handled if a repair on a silicone doll made it look like she had a tumor on her back? Give enough money to make the customer happy and take the doll for parts? Try a second (cosmetic) repair? Too bad, so sad, we didn't say we'd make it look pretty just that we'd fix it?

All in all, I think that you're looking at a LOT more trouble than it's worth for something like this, no matter how cool the idea is on the surface.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

And what if they are not happy with how you closed the incision? Not factory perfect as expected?

And if it tears/breaks again within 1/2/3 months?

Expectations are a bitch. And so is liability. Selling fit-it parts might be lucrative, or fit-it kits.

Alternatively, you can model your business after mine, and get paid in whiskey and blowjobs.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:20 am
... dammit, I missed an opportunity here with my terrible photoshop. :mrgreen:

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

I wished it was far easier to get hold of proper people that would fit the ticket repairing your doll.
I have asked around with Genuine /Email) Stores who legit sells Dolls, but I have not received any proper Answers yet, even.
I would legitimely find it great to have a service like this available. As long as the price is a fair one, and it is done properly, I would find it a great service to have available.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Zlamvam wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:39 am I wished it was far easier to get hold of proper people that would fit the ticket repairing your doll.
I have asked around with Genuine /Email) Stores who legit sells Dolls, but I have not received any proper Answers yet, even.
I would legitimely find it great to have a service like this available. As long as the price is a fair one, and it is done properly, I would find it a great service to have available.
Ah, but therein lies the rub. Vendors make money selling dolls. If they made money fixing them, it would have to be as expensive a buying a new one.
And what is "done properly"? Your expectation I suspect is not grounded in reality. Factory parts, factory quality welds and factory quality finish? Can't happen, buy a new doll.

Expectations are the issue, unless you've tried you don't know, and if you are looking for a professional Mr. Fixit, you probably haven't tried.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

You cannot find a doll removable company, what about repair services.
The idea is great is just a too small market at the moment compared with cost of living. Meaning you would need to ask too high prices for repair to keep the business going.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Commish

Post by Commish »

Lol that van

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Well. say what one wants. I do and welcome this service to be available everywhere and if fair prices for normal requirements. Not always one can and is able to buy a brand new doll.

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

Zlamvam wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:53 am Well. say what one wants. I do and welcome this service to be available everywhere and if fair prices for normal requirements. Not always one can and is able to buy a brand new doll.
I think the problem a lot of us are pointing out is that a "fair price" is likely to be "new doll" prices anyway, due to the overhead involved. The doll market would have to be a lot bigger before you could get the economies of scale required to (for example) have doll repair in every major city.

Edit: To be clear, I think everyone in this thread would welcome doll repair services. We're just being realists here. :mrgreen:

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

Alternatively, you can model your business after mine, and get paid in whiskey and blowjobs.

Reverend Jack
I don't know.. I'd hate to even think of how to process refunds with that business model! :haha4:

LW

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Lone Wolf wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:52 am

Reverend Jack
I don't know.. I'd hate to even think of how to process refunds with that business model! :haha4:

LW
Contacting attorney...
Adjusting contract conditions...
No...re...funds....

Got it! Done.
Thanks for the heads up Lone Wolf.

Reverend Jack

INFORMATIONS