www.wmdolls.com

Clothes wm166c

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Olivier 2595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Clothes wm166c

Post by Olivier 2595 »

Hey, what clothes do you recommend for the wm 166c doll? She'll be coming home soon and I'm looking for something for her. XS sometimes seems too big.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Clothes wm166c

Post by MX-V »

If you can find xx small it looks even better.
Sometimes I've found that teen sizes are good.
14-18 works but look for stretchy fabric.

Beware of colors. Metallic color bikinis, red or black cotton blends are notorious.

Spandex seems to be okay. I've tried black Spandex bikinis and dresses for a couple of days without problems.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Puppenspieler666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Puppenspieler666 »

TWIOO SPORTS Hotpant super low rise in size 158/XS shine black 😳 😋 The best fitting Hotpants for WM166C

ImageImage Image Image

The Leggings from TWIOO SPORTS

The best option for pants would be ultra low rise fleared leggings in Size 158 ans colour white.

For Top I would prefere tie back Crop Tops (Okza Crop Top from Motel Rocks)

Image Image

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Before I changed Sid to a 159c she had a 166c body and clothes were a puzzle. I finally found some decent fitting clothes from much trial and error and some great post from other 166c users.

Pleated skirts I buy these in size 8-9 kids, I don't like shopping for kids clothes for my girl makes me feel strange but just have to get passed it unless you are good with altering. There's multiple different styles and options for these skirts

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08L6H8G ... asin_title

I generally try to find sizes with a waist of around 20-22 inches anything larger just won't fit right out of the box well.

Shoes size 5 works well anything larger little too loose I found, depends on the manufacturer mostly though.

Jeans most juniors size 0 and 00 worked well but still some room in there.

Moving the clothing down to sit closer to the hips makes them fit better but the 166c has slimmer hips than the newer models, on wider hips this helps stretch the material and give a more snug fit.

Hope this helps!

INFORMATIONS