https://www.coeros.com/

Coeros Takes on the 2023 Guangzhou Sex Culture Expo!

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Coeros Takes on the 2023 Guangzhou Sex Culture Expo!

Post by Coeros »

true_blue22 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:45 am
Coeros wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:57 pm
true_blue22 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:35 am Hi, Coeros. Can you please let me know if there are any new male dolls with weight reduction? Thank you.
Hello, true_blue. I'm not entirely sure about this. As far as I know, the lightest male doll from Qita also weighs at least 40KG.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

I appreciate your reply, Coeros. I know that SMdoll has made a silicone doll with serious weight reduction - he's only 24kg and I think he's around 160cm tall. That's impressive because I have a 160cm TPE doll and he's 12.8kg heavier than the SM doll. I wish more manufacturers would address weight reduction for male dolls!
Thank you very much for sharing this weight reduction SM doll. The weight reduction of their dolls is indeed amazing! :thumbs_up:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Realing is a brand known for its focus on male dolls, like QitaDoll. At the event, their male doll, dressed in imperial attire and boasting a robust physique, drew significant attention from the crowd. The Realing male dolls appear more lifelike than their female counterparts. These dolls are hung using a stand that attaches to a hole in their back. Additionally, their penises are designed to be detachable.

In contrast to the hurried passersby, Marvel from Coeros took a moment to touch the penis of a Realing male doll. He noticed that its texture and color significantly differed from those made by Irontech, which we are more familiar with. The Realing male doll's penises offer a texture very close to that of human skin
Attachments
Realing7.jpg
Realing7.jpg (4.4 MiB) Viewed 683 times
Realing6.jpg
Realing6.jpg (3.89 MiB) Viewed 683 times
Realing5.jpg
Realing5.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 683 times
Realing4.jpg
Realing4.jpg (4.44 MiB) Viewed 683 times
Realing3.jpg
Realing3.jpg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 683 times
Realing2.jpg
Realing2.jpg (4.42 MiB) Viewed 683 times
Realing1.jpg
Realing1.jpg (4.94 MiB) Viewed 683 times
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Great show!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Impressive muscle definition :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Coeros wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:42 am ...
... The Realing male doll's penises offer a texture very close to that of human skin
But the junction between the penis and the body looks weird and unnatural in these photos. This is surprising compared to the general realism of these dolls.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

It was quite rare to see Starpery at the exhibition for the first time, where many representative Starpery dolls were showcased. However, there's room for improvement in their booth setup, especially in terms of lighting. The poor lighting cast shadows over the faces of their dolls.

Fortunately, Coeros had the opportunity to sit and chat with the very busy General Manager of Starpery. We learned that one of Starpery's objectives for participating in the exhibition was to expand into the Chinese market. Fans of Starpery can rest assured that their unique Western-style product line will continue to be developed systematically. The General Manager revealed to us that they are excited to launch their highly anticipated weight reduction technology in November. We are eagerly looking forward to the market debut of their dolls equipped with this new weight reduction technology.
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (4.79 MiB) Viewed 603 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 603 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (4.61 MiB) Viewed 603 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (4.4 MiB) Viewed 603 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (4.38 MiB) Viewed 603 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

SYDoll's exhibition hall featured a remarkable Eastern Egyptian style.
SYDoll's strength lies in their variety of attractive heads, a testament to the powerful development capabilities of their partnered head sculpting research and development company.
In addition, the skin tone of SYDoll's Egyptian Queen doll also looked very enchanting.
2.jpg
2.jpg (7.89 MiB) Viewed 584 times
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (4.54 MiB) Viewed 584 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (4.81 MiB) Viewed 584 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 584 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (4.21 MiB) Viewed 584 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (4.04 MiB) Viewed 584 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (5.42 MiB) Viewed 584 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (5.94 MiB) Viewed 584 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

The highlight of QitaDoll's display was their introduction of a seamless neck design male silicone doll. It appeared to be a lifelike replica of a Korean bodybuilder.
The dolls brought by Qita, including both male and female models, were roughly equal in number, predominantly featuring an Asian style.
The presentation of their booth was also very refreshing and aesthetically pleasing.
1.jpg
1.jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 553 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 553 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 553 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 553 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 553 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (3.43 MiB) Viewed 553 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 553 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 553 times

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Coeros wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:49 am SYDoll's strength lies in their variety of attractive heads, a testament to the powerful development capabilities of their partnered head sculpting research and development company.
2023-Guangzhou-Sex-Culture-.jpg
2023-Guangzhou-Sex-Culture-.jpg (276.45 KiB) Viewed 533 times
Wow, this is a serious rival to IT s33 Penny :whistle:

Thanks for this threat, attending to such an event is one of my dream.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Coeros wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:50 pm The highlight of QitaDoll's display was their introduction of a seamless neck design male silicone doll. ...
A seamless neck design is especially good for a male doll, since most male hairstyles don't hide the neck. :thumbs_up:

Seamless neck technology seems to be progressing recently since some brands offer models without seams at the same price as their models with seams (I'm thinking in particular of the Angel Kiss 150 cm and 162 cm models).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

4891d wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:52 am
Coeros wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:50 pm The highlight of QitaDoll's display was their introduction of a seamless neck design male silicone doll. ...
A seamless neck design is especially good for a male doll, since most male hairstyles don't hide the neck. :thumbs_up:

Seamless neck technology seems to be progressing recently since some brands offer models without seams at the same price as their models with seams (I'm thinking in particular of the Angel Kiss 150 cm and 162 cm models).

Thank you for sharing your insights on the seamless neck design for male dolls.
I very agree that this feature is particularly beneficial for maintaining a more realistic and aesthetically pleasing appearance for male dolls. :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Nouchi wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:33 am
Coeros wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:49 am SYDoll's strength lies in their variety of attractive heads, a testament to the powerful development capabilities of their partnered head sculpting research and development company.
2023-Guangzhou-Sex-Culture-.jpg
Wow, this is a serious rival to IT s33 Penny :whistle:

Thanks for this threat, attending to such an event is one of my dream.
Yes, every time there's a major adult expo, it's always something to look forward to. :glou: :glou: :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

The biggest highlight from CSTDoll at this exhibition was the introduction of a semi-intelligent robot doll. Utilizing AI technology, it's capable of simple conversation.
The doll can perform basic actions such as greeting, twisting its waist, waving its arms, and displaying basic facial expressions.
Coeros learned that this doll might officially go on sale next year. We also noticed that, since the doll cannot maintain its balance independently, its feet are connected to a very heavy base to keep it standing.
:multi:
2-CST.mp4
(30.29 MiB) Downloaded 46 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

JYDoll's booth, located at the center of the entire exhibition and coupled with its huge influence in the Chinese market, attracted the largest crowd of any doll brand present.
JYDoll brought many surprises this time, such as several exceptionally beautiful dolls.
2-JY.jpg
2-JY.jpg (4.25 MiB) Viewed 469 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (737.69 KiB) Viewed 469 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (824.02 KiB) Viewed 469 times

INFORMATIONS