www.wmdolls.com

Ultra Soft storage - hanging, laying, or mixing up both

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
YenneferofVengerberg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ultra Soft storage - hanging, laying, or mixing up both

Post by YenneferofVengerberg »

My first post! :D First, thank you all for this wonderful forum and the wealth of information. It is invaluable for us new to dolls.

On to my questions. My gal is on her way, 166c with gel, and I am planning to hang her up for storage, but as she is Ultra Soft I am a little worried about some sagging over time. So I am curious if anyone with Ultra Soft stores her hanging with a support bra or pantyhose or anything, or just fully nude. Do you rotate storing in a laying position with memory foam or just always leave hanging?

Next question. Completely aside from sagging concerns, does anyone ever store doll hanging wearing any pantyhose/bodysuit or similar stretchy stuff? I am thinking for keeping dust off and also for less time spent outfitting her between uses. Or is that a no no because of indentation concerns? What would be the longest number of days she should wear XS panties/lingerie before an outfit swap or going back to nude (assuming white or color-stay treated)?

Thanks!

dollsfan64

Re: Ultra Soft storage - hanging, laying, or mixing up both

Post by dollsfan64 »

My doll isn't ultrasoft, I'm not sure how durable they are.
Boobs sag in time if they're heavy, my doll has hollow boobs which deflated and needed more air inserted but haven't sagged. A bra might leave marks I don't know, I have left my doll in a bra without effects. My doll had marks on her butt from resting on the shipping blanket when she arrived though it seems to have faded in time

YenneferofVengerberg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Ultra Soft storage - hanging, laying, or mixing up both

Post by YenneferofVengerberg »

Thanks for the feedback @dollsfan64. Anyone else have any suggestions for Ultra Soft storage and leaving outfits on?

INFORMATIONS