www.myrobotdoll.com

Hybrid dolls (fabric body and silicone or tpe head)

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hybrid dolls (fabric body and silicone or tpe head)

Post by Achtung »

Hi, today I would like to use this space to show you my hybrid dolls (Happy Doll fabric body and Zelex and GameLady tpe and silicone heads) and how I managed to turn this

into this

I entered the world of lovedolls in 2018, the year in which, after years of indecision, I ordered my first doll, a 158cm ASDoll, with an athletic body (the "Luna" model) and a "Raven" head. I loved my Zowie and after a couple of months I also bought a tpe Akira to keep her company. The dolls weighed 28 and 33kg and only when they arrived did I realize that for me the "weight" factor was really very important. Despite the many offers of dolls with low weight, a realistic silicone or TPE doll cannot weigh less than 25kg and with experience I realized that minidolls were not for me. I bought many shorter dolls but even when I went down to a 135cm Dollhouse168 doll (the Nao model), weight was still a huge problem. For my lifting capacity, a doll weighing more than 20kg became too demanding, the active effort of even thinking about moving it completely took away my desire to play with them. I have always had female or transsexual dolls despite very much wanting a "man" doll because even more so in that case, the weight problem would have been unavoidable.

Silicone dolls and especially TPE ones also require maintenance and the idea of moving a heavy doll to wash and oil it had completely discouraged me.

At a certain point a couple of years ago, I came into contact with MyRobotDoll which, fortunately for me, is a European shop and which introduced me to Happy Doll fabric dolls.

I already owned a fabric doll, a very pretty Sakura Doll model but with an unrealistic and very "manga" cut. With MyRobotDoll I began a fruitful collaboration that led me to ask myself whether a fabric body would be well combined with an extremely realistic head.

And I got the answer when I saw the extraordinary photos on their site.
This was my first hybrid doll, the head is the basic one included in the package.

So I plucked up courage and purchased a 168cm Happy Doll body weighing around 9kg which I combined with a GameLady "Tifa" model head. Unfortunately the connector between the neck and the head was defective but with a little patience and practice with the lathe, I created the right screw to make the connection safe and pop-off proof!

Weighing just 12kg I had my first perfect doll, a heroine of my adolescence who I can take great photographs of, who wears distinctive outfits or sexy or casual clothes and who I can move, clean and cuddle with very little effort.

The next step was to ask myself if I could apply the same principle of the hybrid body to create a man doll.
My preference towards male dolls is particular given that I am not a big fan of wiry and excessively virile men, I love ephebic, ethereal and ambiguous beauties, sweet faces and long hair combined with slim and athletic bodies.

I tried to put one of the silicone male busts that I use for cosplay on Tifa's fabric body and I obtained, in a few moments, a man doll.

So I ordered two new bodies from Happy Doll to expand my doll park and the current result is this.

To compose a man doll I therefore needed:

1 Happy Doll body measuring 168cm (1100 euros)
1 x Realistic Silicone Head (900 to 1200 euros)
1 x Silicone Male Bust (80 to 160 euros)
1 silicone panty for the intimate part (60 euros)
1 nylon suit to cover the body (useful for covering the junction points between materials) (6 euros)
1 x Sexy Underwear Kit (10 euros)

Prices are indicative and for the heads I made use of competitions and collaborations with shops and suppliers.

It is clear that these hybrid bodies are at their best with clothes on because, stripped, they appear much less realistic than their relatives in silicone and TPE but for me it has become the best compromise and which allows me to literally have my dreams dolls.
Furthermore, with costs that are definitely manageable, I can use accessories to create always different situations and sets, such as the baby bump to have a "mommy" doll!

Thanks to my hybrid dolls I came into contact with a niche in the world of lovedolls made up of people with tastes very similar to mine, both in terms of aesthetics and "capacity" and who put the convenience of a light doll that requires practically no maintenance before compared to exceptional realism.
The MyRobotDoll staff has always been extremely close to me in my choices and have not failed to give me advice and suggestions.
At the moment I can say that I have really found the right lovedolls for me!
Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll
Tifa, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Tifa hard silicone head female doll
Azogh, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, Zelex GE115 soft silicone mj head male doll
Aemond, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Ciri hard silicone head male doll

https://linktr.ee/Plasticwrap

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Hybrid dolls (fabric body and silicone or tpe head)

Post by seagull »

Amen :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

While not all of the dolls' styles are to my tastes, they all look great. You've clearly put a lot of love and hard work into them, and it shows. :)

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Very nice dolls, indeed! And I agree that fabric dolls look best when dressed. Also a great idea to use these silicon-crossdresser chests and panties for conversion into male dolls, not my taste but an interesting approach.

You are not alone, I have the same problem like you with the dolls weight. My doll-story is pretty much same as yours. I started out with a TPE-doll of very bad quality (was supposed to be WM but certainly was some knock-off) somewhere in the 30Kg+ region which lived only 4 days. Luckily I got fully reimbursed but learned they are too heavy and take too much time and effort for maintenance. Got some smaller ones like you that weren't my cup of doll sex either and also very short lived.

Finally ended up getting 2 Teddy Babes, a Valentina Girl and lately a Happy Doll with anime head which is my current doll family as seen in the signature. The new movable jaw silicon heads look really nice though so I thought I need one more doll. Ordered another fabric doll and a silicon head but not here yet ...

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Achtung wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:44 pm ...
I tried to put one of the silicone male busts that I use for cosplay on Tifa's fabric body and I obtained, in a few moments, a man doll.

So I ordered two new bodies from Happy Doll to expand my doll park and the current result is this.
Awesome!

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

When I first heard of the idea I kinda dismissed it out of hand but honestly it's threads like this that made me see the light about fabric bodies. It takes some assembly and thoughtfulness but they sort of come together to be wonderful curated art assemblages.

Wonderful work, and great taste! Your dark haired male doll is honestly so gorgeous I wouldn't mind looking at him all day.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dear Achtung,

Thank you for your incredible contribution to the forum, showcasing your journey with hybrid dolls. Your skill and creativity in transforming these dolls, as evidenced by the fabulous photos you've shared, are truly inspiring.

It's impressive how you've adeptly navigated the challenges of weight and maintenance, creating unique dolls that align perfectly with your needs. Your insights, particularly in the realm of male dolls and customization, are invaluable to our community.

We're honored that MyRobotDoll has been a part of your journey. Your trust in us and the opportunity to support and advise you is greatly appreciated.

We eagerly anticipate seeing more of your innovative work in the world of lovedolls. Thank you for choosing to share your stunning creations and experiences with us.

Warm regards,

My Robot Doll Support
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

GatoPardo

Post by GatoPardo »

The versatility of the Happy Doll and your impressive work is incredible.

Looking forward to seeing more.
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

INFORMATIONS