dollstudio.org

Zelex New SLE Line

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Zelex New SLE Line

Post by Meschler »

Hi sandro,

Any Chance / Info when the new SLE line from zelex will be available in Europe through european vendors? Will you offer them too?

Thank you and best wishes,
Christian
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Zelex New SLE Line

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi Meschler,

I have seen the announcement on X, and it was obvious that increasing raw material costs for the established materials would sooner or later produce a third material group. The question is just what properties such a material would have.

However, so far Zelex has not yet disclosed the relevant details to us vendors (e.g. material safety data sheet, data on biocompatibility, material samples etc.)

For the time being, I am curious, but also a bit sceptical. Or, to put it another way, I don't want to abuse my customers as unpaid beta testers for something covered in deep Beijing fog.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Zelex New SLE Line

Post by Meschler »

Thank you for your answer. Okay, then i think we have to wait Till First Hand Reviews are available Here on the Doll Forum or Till zelex provides the vital Informations…

Best wishes
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

INFORMATIONS