http://www.climax-doll.com/

Climax CLM Ultra SiW 160 Grace - Unboxing w/ photos

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
lexico

Re: Climax CLM Ultra SiW 160 Grace - Unboxing w/ photos

Post by lexico »

Noobster,
Thank you for taking the time to share these photos. Climax Dolls were kind of "off my radar" but your post is making me take a closer look!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome, Noobster! Great chronology in photos of your new gal. She's a real cutie.

Enjoy the honeymoon! :D
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

lexico wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:04 pm Noobster,
Thank you for taking the time to share these photos. Climax Dolls were kind of "off my radar" but your post is making me take a closer look!
Thanks for the encouragement, lexico. I'm glad the post is being useful, I took Big_Easy's review of his JK 165 as guide, I don't know if you've seen it, there are no comments from you in it but, if you haven't, go check it out viewtopic.php?p=2431393&hilit=JK+review#p2431393 it's worth it, that doll has a great butt, has big breasts (go figure) TPE, LHP is a tad off, but still, in my opinion, a really great butt.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:12 pm Welcome, Noobster! Great chronology in photos of your new gal. She's a real cutie.

Enjoy the honeymoon! :D
Thanks koaplayer! She's a cutie, isn't she? And to me, she is very sexy too. I appreciate your welcome!

no-industry-4119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by no-industry-4119 »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:29 pm
no-industry-4119 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:03 am
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:57 am
no-industry-4119 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:57 am How’s the softness?
Hello no-industry, I saw your post earlier, you made me realize that I chose the wrong eyes. By the way, I hope everything works out well for you and your 157, but in answer to your question, the breast is great, but the butt is not that soft, I suppose it has to do with weight reduction (not sure), however, for me, she is soft enough, that aspect do not bother me, but, If you're looking for a soft butt, exclusively, then I'm afraid you won't find it in this doll.

Thank you, what about the lovehole? :wink:

I saw their instagram has a pic of grace with light green eyes before I purchased. Lighter eye colors do change the presence of the doll it seems.
You mean hole placement, no-industry? LHP is very good, if you mean softness, all the holes, including mouth and tongue are quite soft, you will have no complaints about that. I took a picture of her mouth, so You can see.
I agree with you, in person they look different too, still, I think I would have prefer that original blue, but she is so beautiful that, I really can't complain.
Good to hear.

Yeah some people are into lighter eyes, doll looks cute regardless. Appreciate the pics, I had a tough decision myself about the 157 and 160 and always wanted to know how it looks in person.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

This is one of my favorite bodies on the market. Great photos! Can't wait to see more!

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hello no-industry, I saw your post earlier, you made me realize that I chose the wrong eyes. By the way, I hope everything works out well for you and your 157, but in answer to your question, the breast is great, but the butt is not that soft, I suppose it has to do with weight reduction (not sure), however, for me, she is soft enough, that aspect do not bother me, but, If you're looking for a soft butt, exclusively, then I'm afraid you won't find it in this doll.
Hello Again,

Oh, I'm disappointed to hear that about butt softness. For me, the butt is a focus for a doll, so that would put Climax out of the running.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:27 am This is one of my favorite bodies on the market. Great photos! Can't wait to see more!
Thanks Justin! I'll post a couple more pics of her, as soon as I have a decent outfit, so you can see her fully assembled and posing, and to close this unboxing on a high note :)

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

lexico wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:42 am
Hello Again,

Oh, I'm disappointed to hear that about butt softness. For me, the butt is a focus for a doll, so that would put Climax out of the running.
I get it lexico, I mean, her butt cheeks are certainly soft, they are firm, but soft nonetheless, however, if you spank her butt, it won't get overly jiggly (I'm going to shoot a video of her butt so you can see it). If softness and "crushability" of the doll's butt is a priority, then, of course, I'm afraid I have to agree with you, this doll won't be the best option.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

lexico wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:42 am
Hello Again,

A couple of short videos of this doll butt's consistency :plaidskirt:
01.mov
(11.45 MiB) Downloaded 97 times
02.mov
(6.94 MiB) Downloaded 95 times

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

A couple of measurements. :plaidskirt:
23cm/9 inches
29.jpg
29.jpg (772.65 KiB) Viewed 921 times
67cm/26.4in
30.jpg
30.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 921 times
97.8cm/38.5in
31.jpg
31.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 921 times
97.8cm/38.5in

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

LHP from behind.
32.jpg
32.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 901 times

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:25 am LHP from behind.32.jpg
The LHP looks fine and nice wide hips and a beautiful butt, they should really provide a gell option for the butt like most silicone doll makers are doing these days. This body really needs that option I think, to really improve the realism :wink: and to make it a bit more you know.... Ultra :lol:

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

horrorhorry wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:20 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:25 am LHP from behind.32.jpg
The LHP looks fine and nice wide hips and a beautiful butt, they should really provide a gell option for the butt like most silicone doll makers are doing these days. This body really needs that option I think, to really improve the realism :wink: and to make it a bit more you know.... Ultra :lol:
Hi horrorhorry, I agree with everything you have said, I think the "butt connoisseurs" market is being left behind (no pun intended :lol:) and this one, the new SLE 160J, and before, the Starpery 165D (providing they fix LHP on that doll) for me, are showing fantastic improvement in that direction.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

What a pretty doll! I love this very natural body, especially these buttocks and thighs. :fire:

And then, she doesn't look like any other doll; Climax really offers very original models. :thumbs_up:
How much does this pretty girl weigh? (I also suppose that with her silhouette the weight must be rather at the bottom, which should facilitate handling)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS