www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
APnightskyfreak

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by APnightskyfreak »

So far I've figured out bra soze is 26c seems no one even makes those. Pants and shorts seem to be impossible to find. May I ask for link to these white leggings you got? They look great on her

joey_sn

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by joey_sn »

I've bought some XS Victoria's Secret clothing along with a 28C bra, all off eBay. But we may have to go with teen/junior sizing of which I have no experience with. I do have a 10/12 pair of shorts I think will fit, its all a matter of measuring. I bought those from Goodwill, along with some XS women's tops. I felt like a perv cruising the girl section. From what I've seen, CC doesn't keep his girl in much clothing. :whistle:

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

dparson wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:12 pm crazedcat, do you have any recommendations for cleaning the fixed vagina since it doesn't open when you open the legs?
Good question. And vagina tightness is also interesting question. Is that new less gaping entrance much tighter than older model ?
Most of the silicone dolls have too tight vaginas. Less gaping lovehole of course looks better but frighteningly tight.
What is your opininon about tightness of this new design ?

joey_sn

Post by joey_sn »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:12 am Was the 28c a good fit?
I don’t know yet as I only got my tracking number yesterday. :lol: :lol:

On page two of this tread, with the photos of the red bra and panties. Crazedcat said the panties were a XXS and the bra a 30B, with the feet at 21.5cm, US size 5. But he wasn’t happy with the bras fit. So it’s all a guess at this point, I’m hoping 28C fits.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

4891d wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:57 am
siliconevirgin wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:21 am I am curious as to why these Tayu dolls are so expensive.
For a long time Tayu had a sort of monopoly on dolls which were both very light, sufficiently soft, resistant and good for sex. Other brands could be as good, or even better, on one or two criteria, but never on all of them.
The lack of competition and the fact that this set of qualities probably has a cost in terms of R&D and production explains why Tayu could (and perhaps should) charge more.

Most often, the feedback on Tayu is good, even from owners who have dolls from several well-known brands. Many owners seem to think that despite the high cost, the quality/price ratio remains good (especially for those looking for a lightweight doll).

I totally agree with 4891d, but I'd like to add that I think two additional reasons are that their dolls have excellent LHP (on their later models) and that they are very good at marketing.

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

I have a question, now that the factory photos are coming in... will Riley's face come with the same makeup? Because the factory photos her face doesn't look the same. Or is this just makeup added to the face for the photos?

joey_sn

Post by joey_sn »

I believe the heads crazedcat has, have customized faces, on page 1 of this review, he states, "Custom makeup with smoky eyes." From the factory photos others have posted (blackcad), his Riley head eye shadow appears much lighter. So I do not know what the factory standard is, IMHO I feel its more like blackcad's doll head. My 158C+ with Riley head has a custom face with light application of freckles. I'll know later in the week when she's scheduled for delivery.

Perhaps MyRobotDoll can answer this question too.

Jack Clinton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack Clinton »

The Smokey eye look is an add-on custom make up option which the factory default option does not include.
kwang007 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:40 am I have a question, now that the factory photos are coming in... will Riley's face come with the same makeup? Because the factory photos her face doesn't look the same. Or is this just makeup added to the face for the photos?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

My only issue with that is when the Vendor photos use the TAYUs that have custom make up. A bit misleading.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

APnightskyfreak

I just ordered bunch of stuff from shein. Will let you know what fits. I'm excited to get mine. Just sent last payment and they are shipping. 🥵🥵🥵

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Looking forward to your findings, nightsky. I got (probably too much) stuff as well, maybe we can even collaborate on a thread for what works and what doesn’t

APnightskyfreak

Good idea I hope to get a nice wardrobe some of these dolls got killer wardrobes. It's going to be a challenge to dress this little spinner

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Great review! Great thread! She's fantastic

I'm torn between the 158 and 148 lol

Would love to see them side by side if you happen to have a pic somewhere 🙏

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

Wow amazing. Oh how far they have came in the past few years.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

INFORMATIONS