www.tayu-doll.com

Hopes and future improvements for Tayu doll

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Hopes and future improvements for Tayu doll

Post by Kittypiper »

I have found one excellent body shape. Funwest 159A. Perfect boob size, curvy butt and slim waist. Perfect. But it's not silicone, it's heavy and not TaYu :)

thread:
viewtopic.php?t=160526

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

Slightly smiling face would be the best new thing for future doll heads. Why facial expression should be neutral or serious. Smiling face is more charming i think. Fanreal Maria has best face of today's doll market.

Fanreal Maria

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

I cant wait to see the next Tayu supermodel. I hope it has perfect curvy booty. Yes, i'm a booty man :)

joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by joshwashie »

Yes!

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Seemless head and get rid of creasing when bending.

bandofhawk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bandofhawk »

I to like small breast so more customizable body choices would be great for all people. I also personally would really really love a better more permanent hair implants for head and perhaps eyes but I think Tayu's eye lash's are already good. Next would be a more permanent pigment for make up but especially targeting Nipples and Vagina. Then I'd have to say the seamless neck would be GREAT to have on all body's.

Now I'm gonna get into the harder stuff. I really love the smell of good pussy so if you could mimic that some how id lose my marbles... then I guess from this point on I don't think anything is illegal over in china so maybe just skip to human cloning and sell us the real thing or maybe something like the T1000 Sep there mission is to breed and cuddle I could get behind this

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:00 pm Seemless head and get rid of creasing when bending.
I dont suggest seamless head. Then you cant never chance head, doll is bigger to store and heavier to carry.
I already have 2 dolls with seamless head and i dont buy dolls like that anymore.

INFORMATIONS