Starpery.com

Rosemary Doll Cleaning Tool

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Rosemary Doll Cleaning Tool

Post by Wheezer »

Well I kind of like tools, testing and seeing if and how stuff works. :mrgreen:
Plus it's not like I ALREADY don't have a full plate of stuff to work on and finish.
So why not jump into testing a new super dooper "Auto Love Holes Cleaning Machine" (kinda' weird name)
And it's almost our most sacred shopping holiday (Black Friday), I have to get something !

Personally, I just use a syringe and fluids to clean and rinse and have it done in a few minutes with no mess, but why not try a new gadget ?
Once I get it in I will test it and tear it down to see how well it is made, hopefully having it still work afterwards.
FWIW, I got this with my own funds, so if it sucks then I have no problem saying so. :smile:

Initially it looks better than the WM, since the WM tried to do too much and had design issues that caused premature failures.
It does look better than some that appear to be 3D printed and use zip ties to hold the hoses.
More like a next step extension of some user designed solutions that use mini shop vacs.

This machine is suppose to be able to inject water for cleaning and evacuate it, plus also supply warm air for drying.
Since I have my own methods and am not a fanboy of the of the water flush methods, it will probably be an interesting review.
Yet many users still use water flush cleaning and the results may prove useful to them.

This is the unit that should arrive in a week or so:
Cleaning Box.png
Cleaning Box.png (334.5 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Attached below is the owners manual PDF and a how to use it video.
New clean set.mp4
(14.85 MiB) Downloaded 117 times
Gag, yet another project.
When will I learn ?

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

lovedollman

Re: Rosemary Doll Cleaning Tool

Post by lovedollman »

Hello, I'm wondering if you were able to review this cleaning tool.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

lovedollman wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:10 am Hello, I'm wondering if you were able to review this cleaning tool.
Not yet, it is still in transit. :)
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

cool, looking forward to your review, thanks!

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

Wheezer wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:57 pm
lovedollman wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:10 am Hello, I'm wondering if you were able to review this cleaning tool.
Not yet, it is still in transit. :)
Cheers!
... W ...
Ok Thanks.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

It came in just before a day ago and so far it looks interesting.
Well packed with lots of cushioning and no shipment damage.

I've tested all the functions (water jet, fluids evacuation and air blower) and they work well.
Right now I have it in pieces to check the build quality. Item such as components, electrical connectors, etc.

The supplied 12V power supply puts out the rated current with no strain and is well built and solid.
Next steps are to disassemble the fan unit, check fluid flow rates and look over the design.
Then test it on a couple of dolls.

So far it looks good.
More later.
Cheers!
... W ...

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Subscribed... :D

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:05 pm It came in just before a day ago and so far it looks interesting.
Well packed with lots of cushioning and no shipment damage.

I've tested all the functions (water jet, fluids evacuation and air blower) and they work well.
Right now I have it in pieces to check the build quality. Item such as components, electrical connectors, etc.

The supplied 12V power supply puts out the rated current with no strain and is well built and solid.
Next steps are to disassemble the fan unit, check fluid flow rates and look over the design.
Then test it on a couple of dolls.

So far it looks good.
More later.
Cheers!
... W ...
Thank you for the reply.
Did you test the functions on a doll?
I might buy one as well.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

I have one coming in and it just shipped. There was a price drop the day after my purchase for the BF sale, and this was given to me as compensation. I'll compare notes...RosemaryDolls is really shaping up to have great customer service so far.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Uhm, guys, it's 84 and change with the current discounts. I just pulled the trigger as it doesn't seem like an expensive gamble

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:28 am Uhm, guys, it's 84 and change with the current discounts. I just pulled the trigger as it doesn't seem like an expensive gamble
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

PartThree wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:02 am I have one coming in and it just shipped. There was a price drop the day after my purchase for the BF sale, and this was given to me as compensation. I'll compare notes...RosemaryDolls is really shaping up to have great customer service so far.
How much was the price drop?

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

lovedollman wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:32 pm
PartThree wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:02 am I have one coming in and it just shipped. There was a price drop the day after my purchase for the BF sale, and this was given to me as compensation. I'll compare notes...RosemaryDolls is really shaping up to have great customer service so far.
How much was the price drop?
$200 from Thursday morning to Friday morning. I was pretty surprised and emailed RD and they promptly replied with an offer for a deluxe cleaning kit and the machine. I thought that fair and both have already shipped. I'm still waiting for the "US stock" to ship...

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

picked one up, following!

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I am interested in your experience Wheezer with the machine , I have used Femidoms but they suck, I ment they work but it’s not erotic to mess with them and also to see that thing covering her beautiful vagina is almost as I lose my lust too
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

INFORMATIONS