www.wmdolls.com

No list of authentic vendors?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

No list of authentic vendors?

Post by toddjy »

I was looking at WM's home page, and I don't see any list of authentic WM doll vendors.

I know it would be really long. But a company that was the most faked at one point should want to protect itself.

Also, a list of vendors that WM does absolutely not deal with.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: No list of authentic vendors?

Post by ZZ48UUP »

If you're looking at buying from a non TDF member, you could email WM and ask if the company in question is an authorized vendor or not.

WMs will come with an anti fake check, but, at that point, the doll has already been delivered and possibly too late.

If I may make a suggestion, sticking with a TDF approved vendor, is a good way to make sure you're getting the real McCoy. If the dealer you're buying from is much cheaper than a TDF approved vendor, that should be telling you something about the authenticity of the doll.

If the price is too good to be true, than it probably is.

While she'll never look as good as Mandos' photos, WMs are fantastic dolls. Good luck and keep us posted.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: No list of authentic vendors?

Post by WM dolls »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:39 pm If you're looking at buying from a non TDF member, you could email WM and ask if the company in question is an authorized vendor or not.

WMs will come with an anti fake check, but, at that point, the doll has already been delivered and possibly too late.

If I may make a suggestion, sticking with a TDF approved vendor, is a good way to make sure you're getting the real McCoy. If the dealer you're buying from is much cheaper than a TDF approved vendor, that should be telling you something about the authenticity of the doll.

If the price is too good to be true, than it probably is.

While she'll never look as good as Mandos' photos, WMs are fantastic dolls. Good luck and keep us posted.
That is correct.

You could ask us directly or email us.

INFORMATIONS