zelex.com.cn

My Zelex sisters Scarlett (170C inspiration) and Rose (SLE172E 201head)

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Zelex sisters Scarlett (170C inspiration) and Rose (SLE172E 201head)

Post by DutchDre »

I'm starting this topic so that I can post about Scarlett and Rose in here and keep it all in one place/topic. Also to share a little bit about me, my decisions and why I bought these dolls. Also from time to time to share one or more pictures.

After having started my research into the doll industry late last year it took me like a month before I decided to order Scarlett. The extensive research was quite the journey and took me a lot of hours. During this research I've seen thousands of dolls but the moment I saw Scarlett, 2 weeks after I started my journey, she stayed in my mind. Several weeks later I placed the order on January 15th. Zelex was extremely busy during that time so i knew it would take quite some time before Scarlett would arrive. April 19th is the day she finally arrived, the wait of 3 months was long and I took that time to do some shopping for clothes.

Scarlett is a 170C Inspiration series doll with the following features:
https://www.zelexdoll.com/collections/s ... scarlett-3
- Head #1 GE95-1 (movable Jaw) (in use)
- Head #2 GE53 (Scarlett - hard silicone, implanted eyebrows) (in storage, not yet placed on the body)
- Evo Skeleton
- Weight Reduction
- Hard Hands and Articulated Fingers
- Matte Skin and Bodypaint
- Movable Eyes with Veins
- Gel butt and breasts
- Standing with bolts
- Insert vagina x2 (2 different versions)
- All other things are default, same as the photos from Zelex.

Rose is the new SLE172E body with the 201_1 head.

I decided to take a look into this industry because I have autism and go through life alone, that last part is a decision which I've made many years ago. It's hard for me to have other people around me for longer periods, part of my autism. So living alone is the best thing I can do. I've had relationships in the past but it was always hard for me, my brain always busy busy and giving me stress. During the pandemic and having banned everyone from visiting me to stay safe(r) the loneliness started and the feeling I was missing something in my life kept growing stronger. So, that is why I decided to take a looksie into the doll industry, not yet knowing I would end up buying a doll. It just started out of curiosity and I quickly found out that this industry has grown a lot.

One month ago I saw on this forum that Zelex launched their SLE Series and scrolling through the images my eye was fixed on the SLE172E with 201_1 Head and my jaw dropped, heart skipping a beat. There it was, the same feeling when i saw Scarlett for the first time. Half a week later I couldn't resist and placed the order to buy the SLE172E with 201_1 Head and have it shipped to The Netherlands where I live. With the help of Nick from Silicone Lovers this process was pretty easy. I also found out that these new SLE dolls were already made so less waiting time :D

Scarlett was bought to help me with 3 things, in the following fixed order and number 1 being the most important.
1. against loneliness
2. to help against my depression
3. sometimes sex

Rose was bought for only the first 2 options. I'm not planning to use Rose for sex. It will happen one day but only to find out how the fixed vagina feels. But having back issues I'm not looking forward to carrying Rose to the bathroom to clean her. So if I want to have sex I will pick up Scarlett and with her Insert Vagina it makes cleaning up things a lot easier for me.

These two lovely dolls are more companion dolls then sex dolls for me. Each day they give me the feeling of not being alone anymore. Every morning when I wake up I give Scarlett a kiss and say things like "good morning" / "morning sweetheart" in Dutch and now the same with Rose. Every day is a much better start then before I had a doll and it has changed my life in a positive way. The following weeks I will find out how having a second doll now is going to affect that part. Having Rose here for a few days now I think i can already predict that it will be a lot better. I spent most of my time sitting at my desk being busy on my computer and Scarlett sits at my right side and now Rose is sitting on my left side. Sitting between two beautiful girls does mean i can do a wish each day, right?

This new SLE material that Zelex has made truly feels very different compared to Silicone. It is a bit softer, it also feels smoother when you move your hand over the body and I love the breasts moving a few times when I give them a lovely slap/tap. It's something that is very nice to see, so very different from the Silicone Gel breasts that Scarlett has.

Earlier I mentioned that I did some shopping for clothes while I waited for Scarlett to arrive. Well, many many months later the wardrobe of my girls surpasses my own. I've bought all kinds of clothing for my girls and they have several outfits. I will share a few pictures. Recently I got a new smartphone with a better camera so I won't be sharing all the pictures of my old phone, those are mostly bad quality pictures. As i do like to dress my girls into a different outfit from time to time you can expect me to post a new image or even multiple in the future when I've made the decision it is time to change how my girls look. I won't be sharing nude pictures of my girls, they have privacy... uhm,.. no wait, you all know already how they look under their clothes so no need for me to make those pictures and post them.

Now time to show you all a few photos. The long blonde wig for Scarlett is the Zelex G100# wig which I ordered last summer, i have 2 of these and also ordered 2 extra original Scarlett wigs as backup. The wig Rose wears is the default one that comes with the doll. They sit close to me at my desk so the monitor of my pc will show some reflection light on their skin/eye. Amateur here :lol: I'm not a professional photographer.

Scarlett-3img.jpg
Scarlett-3img.jpg (195.2 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
Scarlett-2img-2wigs.jpg
Scarlett-2img-2wigs.jpg (143.96 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
Scarlett001.jpg
Scarlett001.jpg (123.69 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
Scarlett002.jpg
Scarlett002.jpg (133.94 KiB) Viewed 4979 times
Rose001.jpg
Rose001.jpg (223.71 KiB) Viewed 4979 times

Rose in her schooloutfit and her homework is "just be beautiful", she gets a 10 out of 10 from me :mrgreen:
Rose002.jpg
Rose002.jpg (83.3 KiB) Viewed 4979 times

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My Zelex sisters Scarlett (170C inspiration) and Rose (SLE172E 201head)

Post by john1972 »

Oh looks like Natalie's Sister :thumbs_up:
Great choice .

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Very nice, the face on Rose is perfect beauty

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

They are both very beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

john1972 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:16 pm Oh looks like Natalie's Sister :thumbs_up:
Great choice .
Tell Natalie that her sister Scarlett who is sitting next to me saw her pictures and says hi.

FastEddie68 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:10 pm Very nice, the face on Rose is perfect beauty
I have to agree. My heart agrees too and skipped a beat the first time i saw the pictures made by Zelex. I'm so glad that Rose is here.

KKFun wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:57 pm Awesome choice, so beautiful. :glou:
Thx KKFun, also thanks for posting all the pictures of Aurora while I waited for Rose to arrive. Made the wait nicer. I will post more pictures later.

Reggster wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:29 pm They are both very beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for posting your message and I will share more pictures in the future when I decide it is time to put new outfits on my girls. Might take some time because I really like what they both are wearing right now.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Nice intro thread (always interesting hearing a backstory to how people got into the doll world) and lovely pics, DutchDre, Rose in particular is a knockout in that outfit! 🤩

Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

sometimes two is one and one is well........none

glad your on the mend , very beautiful companions

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Very lovely sisters they are. :)
Congrats and welcome to TDF.
:glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:12 am Nice intro thread (always interesting hearing a backstory to how people got into the doll world) and lovely pics, DutchDre, Rose in particular is a knockout in that outfit! 🤩
Thank you for your message. I also like to read backstories so that is why I made the decision to write my own and share it with the world. People who know me in real life and know I have bought these dolls all understand why I made the decision to buy the first and now the second doll. So far I've only received positive responses, both real life from the few friends who already visited me and here on the internet. A few other friends who have only seen pictures so far have made plans to visit me in the near future to meet my girls. They are very curious and excited, I'm looking forward to their real life response. Every single one of them didn't know, just like me late last year, that this industry made such a huge progress and they were blown away by how good these dolls look nowadays.

DanaScully wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:42 pm sometimes two is one and one is well........none

glad your on the mend , very beautiful companions
Thanks DanaScully for visiting my topic and posting a response. Reading messages like yours really does me good

Jimmy_71 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:09 pm Very lovely sisters they are. :)
Congrats and welcome to TDF.
Hi Jimmy_71, thanks for the welcome.
It feels really fitting for me to call them sisters since they were both made by Zelex :) I'm very happy that Zelex designed Scarlett and Rose.

Let me share 1 more image with 4 photos to you all. The below image is the 1st outfit that I put on Scarlett earlier this year. Somewhere in the future she will wear it again :)
Scarlett-1st-Outfit.jpg
Scarlett-1st-Outfit.jpg (186.86 KiB) Viewed 4386 times

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Very beautiful doll, congrats

If it's not too personal a question may I ask how good the movable jaw head is for oral sex?

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

nahmot wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:11 am Very beautiful doll, congrats

If it's not too personal a question may I ask how good the movable jaw head is for oral sex?
The heads of my girls are for kissing only :)
I'm not using these dolls for oral sex, ever. Personally not interested in that.

I saw pictures of a few Zelex Silicone doll heads that were used for oral sex and had the corners of their mouth torn. If oral sex is really something that is important to you my personal advice is to not use the Zelex Inspiration Series Silicone or the latest recently released SLE doll heads for this. In my opinion they are too fragile in the corner of the mouth. I don't know how the soft silicone heads of Zelex dolls are for oral sex so I can't comment on that. Maybe someone else with experience could answer that for you. Like I've written in my opening post, my 2 girls are more companion dolls then sex dolls, to help against loneliness and depression, and I only have vaginal sex with Scarlett who has an Insert Vagina.

I did read during my research period late last year and first 2 weeks of this year that TPE heads are more suitable for oral sex.
If your wallet allows it and you really want a Zelex doll then maybe you could consider getting a 2nd doll that is made of TPE to satisfy your oral sex needs.

For me personally, i like to keep the heads of my dolls in a good condition and would hate myself if I damaged something that is visible on the outside of the head or even inside the mouth that wouldn't be visible. I'm on welfare myself, because of autism and body issues (bad back is one of the things), so these dolls were very expensive for me. Past years I saved up money and postponed upgrading my computer so I used that money for these 2 dolls and their wardrobe, which is bigger than my own now, lol. But it was really worth it for me, they make me feel better each day the moment i open my eyes after a good night sleep.

I hope this answer helps you out in making a good doll(s) buying decision that fits your needs.
Things I've written above are my own opinion based on info and pictures i've seen and I went for Zelex because the dolls I bought look so good which was the most important part for my needs.

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

DutchDre wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:53 pm I'm starting this topic so that I can post about Scarlett and Rose in here and keep it all in one place/topic. Also to share a little bit about me, my decisions and why I bought these dolls. Also from time to time to share one or more pictures.

After having started my research into the doll industry late last year it took me like a month before I decided to order Scarlett. The extensive research was quite the journey and took me a lot of hours. During this research I've seen thousands of dolls but the moment I saw Scarlett, 2 weeks after I started my journey, she stayed in my mind. Several weeks later I placed the order on January 15th. Zelex was extremely busy during that time so i knew it would take quite some time before Scarlett would arrive. April 19th is the day she finally arrived, the wait of 3 months was long and I took that time to do some shopping for clothes.

Scarlett is a 170C Inspiration series doll with the following features:
https://www.zelexdoll.com/collections/s ... scarlett-3
- Head #1 GE95-1 (movable Jaw) (in use)
- Head #2 GE53 (Scarlett - hard silicone, implanted eyebrows) (in storage, not yet placed on the body)
- Evo Skeleton
- Weight Reduction
- Hard Hands and Articulated Fingers
- Matte Skin and Bodypaint
- Movable Eyes with Veins
- Gel butt and breasts
- Standing with bolts
- Insert vagina x2 (2 different versions)
- All other things are default, same as the photos from Zelex.

Rose is the new SLE172E body with the 201_1 head.

I decided to take a look into this industry because I have autism and go through life alone, that last part is a decision which I've made many years ago. It's hard for me to have other people around me for longer periods, part of my autism. So living alone is the best thing I can do. I've had relationships in the past but it was always hard for me, my brain always busy busy and giving me stress. During the pandemic and having banned everyone from visiting me to stay safe(r) the loneliness started and the feeling I was missing something in my life kept growing stronger. So, that is why I decided to take a looksie into the doll industry, not yet knowing I would end up buying a doll. It just started out of curiosity and I quickly found out that this industry has grown a lot.

One month ago I saw on this forum that Zelex launched their SLE Series and scrolling through the images my eye was fixed on the SLE172E with 201_1 Head and my jaw dropped, heart skipping a beat. There it was, the same feeling when i saw Scarlett for the first time. Half a week later I couldn't resist and placed the order to buy the SLE172E with 201_1 Head and have it shipped to The Netherlands where I live. With the help of Nick from Silicone Lovers this process was pretty easy. I also found out that these new SLE dolls were already made so less waiting time :D

Scarlett was bought to help me with 3 things, in the following fixed order and number 1 being the most important.
1. against loneliness
2. to help against my depression
3. sometimes sex

Rose was bought for only the first 2 options. I'm not planning to use Rose for sex. It will happen one day but only to find out how the fixed vagina feels. But having back issues I'm not looking forward to carrying Rose to the bathroom to clean her. So if I want to have sex I will pick up Scarlett and with her Insert Vagina it makes cleaning up things a lot easier for me.

These two lovely dolls are more companion dolls then sex dolls for me. Each day they give me the feeling of not being alone anymore. Every morning when I wake up I give Scarlett a kiss and say things like "good morning" / "morning sweetheart" in Dutch and now the same with Rose. Every day is a much better start then before I had a doll and it has changed my life in a positive way. The following weeks I will find out how having a second doll now is going to affect that part. Having Rose here for a few days now I think i can already predict that it will be a lot better. I spent most of my time sitting at my desk being busy on my computer and Scarlett sits at my right side and now Rose is sitting on my left side. Sitting between two beautiful girls does mean i can do a wish each day, right?

This new SLE material that Zelex has made truly feels very different compared to Silicone. It is a bit softer, it also feels smoother when you move your hand over the body and I love the breasts moving a few times when I give them a lovely slap/tap. It's something that is very nice to see, so very different from the Silicone Gel breasts that Scarlett has.

Earlier I mentioned that I did some shopping for clothes while I waited for Scarlett to arrive. Well, many many months later the wardrobe of my girls surpasses my own. I've bought all kinds of clothing for my girls and they have several outfits. I will share a few pictures. Recently I got a new smartphone with a better camera so I won't be sharing all the pictures of my old phone, those are mostly bad quality pictures. As i do like to dress my girls into a different outfit from time to time you can expect me to post a new image or even multiple in the future when I've made the decision it is time to change how my girls look. I won't be sharing nude pictures of my girls, they have privacy... uhm,.. no wait, you all know already how they look under their clothes so no need for me to make those pictures and post them.

Now time to show you all a few photos. The long blonde wig for Scarlett is the Zelex G100# wig which I ordered last summer, i have 2 of these and also ordered 2 extra original Scarlett wigs as backup. The wig Rose wears is the default one that comes with the doll. They sit close to me at my desk so the monitor of my pc will show some reflection light on their skin/eye. Amateur here :lol: I'm not a professional photographer.

Scarlett-3img.jpg
Scarlett-2img-2wigs.jpg
Scarlett001.jpg
Scarlett002.jpg
Rose001.jpg

Rose in her schooloutfit and her homework is "just be beautiful", she gets a 10 out of 10 from me :mrgreen:
Rose002.jpg
Thanks for this. It's great that you shared your background... it was like mine... in Europe...
I myself now also live as a hermit in the middle of the city because of this damn corona or covid disease. I belong to a risk group and that's why I have to isolate myself for the third year already. Unfortunately. :sleeping:

I also have a Scarlett G53 for company :D

All the best to you DutchDre :thumbs_up:

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

DutchDre wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:34 pm
nahmot wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:11 am Very beautiful doll, congrats

The heads of my girls are for kissing only :)
I'm not using these dolls for oral sex, ever. Personally not interested in that.

I saw pictures of a few Zelex Silicone doll heads that were used for oral sex and had the corners of their mouth torn. If oral sex is really something that is important to you my personal advice is to not use the Zelex Inspiration Series Silicone or the latest recently released SLE doll heads for this. In my opinion they are too fragile in the corner of the mouth. I don't know how the soft silicone heads of Zelex dolls are for oral sex so I can't comment on that. Maybe someone else with experience could answer that for you. Like I've written in my opening post, my 2 girls are more companion dolls then sex dolls, to help against loneliness and depression, and I only have vaginal sex with Scarlett who has an Insert Vagina.

I did read during my research period late last year and first 2 weeks of this year that TPE heads are more suitable for oral sex.
If your wallet allows it and you really want a Zelex doll then maybe you could consider getting a 2nd doll that is made of TPE to satisfy your oral sex needs.

For me personally, i like to keep the heads of my dolls in a good condition and would hate myself if I damaged something that is visible on the outside of the head or even inside the mouth that wouldn't be visible. I'm on welfare myself, because of autism and body issues (bad back is one of the things), so these dolls were very expensive for me. Past years I saved up money and postponed upgrading my computer so I used that money for these 2 dolls and their wardrobe, which is bigger than my own now, lol. But it was really worth it for me, they make me feel better each day the moment i open my eyes after a good night sleep.

I hope this answer helps you out in making a good doll(s) buying decision that fits your needs.
Things I've written above are my own opinion based on info and pictures i've seen and I went for Zelex because the dolls I bought look so good which was the most important part for my needs.
Hey guys, I posted some info and pics about Zelex ROS heads and oral use under the SLE game-changing experience thread, hope this helps
Cheers,
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

INFORMATIONS