Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Was there a Black Friday Promo for Realdoll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Was there a Black Friday Promo for Realdoll?

Post by ZZ48UUP »

I remember getting up at 5AM to get my order in as soon as the Black Friday discount went into effect. By the time the marketing email hit my inbox, I had the order confirmation several hours earlier.

In retrospect, I don't recall getting anything from Abyss on Friday. Am I mistaken or did Abyss decide not to offer the limited 25% off this year?

Brick

Re: Was there a Black Friday Promo for Realdoll?

Post by Brick »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:46 pm I remember getting up at 5AM to get my order in as soon as the Black Friday discount went into effect. By the time the marketing email hit my inbox, I had the order confirmation several hours earlier.

In retrospect, I don't recall getting anything from Abyss on Friday. Am I mistaken or did Abyss decide not to offer the limited 25% off this year?
No Black Friday sale this year...... :cry:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Thanks Brick. I guess business is good so promotions aren't necessary!

Bad Moose
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bad Moose »

They just raised their prices 20%. If I had ordered a face and head last summer instead of waiting for Black Friday sale,
I would have come out better. Faces just increased from $1000 to $1200. I feel kinda cheated that we were not warned.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

They gave.a warning before the last price increase. I remember getting an email. I don't know the timing of the increase you're referring to.

I recall when a Classic Realdoll, priced at 4k, would only have been 3k back when the BF discount was 25%.

Gone is that option....

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

People who can afford Realdoll are not that bothered about the odd 10% off, that would be my quess..

INFORMATIONS