docklandet_top_banner_tdf.gif

Low prices?

Docklandet is a Sweden-based retailer and distributor of realistic silicone and TPE dolls. We are an authorized partner of famous brands such as WM, Zelex, Irontech, Starpery and many more. We have our warehouse in Sweden for fast delivery to whole EU. Docklandet has one of the greatest doll collections in the world with over 60 dolls on display in our huge show room. Our team got high experience in dolls and our store offers the best prices, newest dolls and upgrades, free discreet shipping, right to return and of course no hidden fee's.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Low prices?

Post by Cubiko »

Norvikings wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:57 pm Lucky. I had to haul the damn box out of the local grocery store. Pretty sure the clerc see the customs description as well. The woman at Posten got very strange on the phone when I asked to have it delivered home :P
That´s rough, especially if you live in a tight small community :mrgreen:
I´ve had to do that a couple of times too since the only company that delivers out here is Posten with their small red cars and they rarely do home deliveries. Bring is mostly in the urban areas and for bigger businesses in this area.

Just last week Posten delivered my doll to someone else, that was a lot of fun. Thankfully they traced it up and picked it up and it was finally delivered today, not opened :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS