www.sedoll.com

Look Here! Preview of SEDOLL's New Arrivals — Ten Super Cool Silicone Dolls Coming Soon!

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
The Doll Man

Re: Look Here! Preview of SEDOLL's New Arrivals — Ten Super Cool Silicone Dolls Coming Soon!

Post by The Doll Man »

mini bill wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:30 pm Your website doesn't seem to be working well. Pages won't open and the image links and menu tabs don't open pages. I'm using google chrome
I use almost all major well-known explorers,
this site works quickly and concisely. :D

On which site do you mean exactly ? :?: 🤔

Email TDF Support:
support@dollforum.com

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Look Here! Preview of SEDOLL's New Arrivals — Ten Super Cool Silicone Dolls Coming Soon!

Post by Barbararara »

Very cute dolls, and the photos are really well done! Waists look a little too tiny for me but the sculpts are otherwise nicely proportioned.
Thank you for your support. We will continue to update with different body types, perhaps including a waist size that satisfies you. :thumbs_up:
You can now expect to get 100 comments asking about LHP 👍😳
I believe so. There are as many opinions as there are people.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

That is great news, thanks.
Will there be videos showing the dolls and the options or technologies they come with? What many people are interested is how resistant to tear the love holes are and placement. Softness of the body and not boobs in particular those i am sure are super soft but the rest of it. Maybe some ideas to add in the listing before launching.
Thank you very much for your insights. Currently, the filming of videos showcasing body options and softness is underway, and we believe they will be released soon. Please stay tuned for further updates. :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Herodotus wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:15 am Will there be weight reduction?
Yes, there will be a weight reduction. :multi:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:38 am
Barbararara wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:51 am
bbc3 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:53 pm Wow, good news! I've always admired the SEDoll aesthetic, but not into TPE. I really like the pink-haired girl, she's really cute!

Looking forward to hearing more about this new line!
Thank you very much for your comment. Come and see more photos of her. :glou:

So pretty! 😍
Ditto, I'm already mesmerized by her. :thumbs_up: :wink:
SES003-16.jpg
SES003-16.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 826 times
SES003-11.jpg
SES003-11.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 826 times

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

mini bill wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:30 pm Your website doesn't seem to be working well. Pages won't open and the image links and menu tabs don't open pages. I'm using google chrome
I apologize for the unpleasant experience you have had. I believe it's due to some issues that arose while organizing the new page for the silicone category recently. It seems to be a temporary website malfunction, and we are currently working on fixing it. :thumbs_up:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Big fan of SE, I am always following your lines of product. Cannot wait to see what you did accomplish with these little gals. There are quite yummy 😋
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Herodotus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Herodotus »

With weight reduction I am interested 😀

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Babel99 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:37 pm Big fan of SE, I am always following your lines of product. Cannot wait to see what you did accomplish with these little gals. There are quite yummy 😋
Thank you very much for your support. All ten silicone dolls have been listed in our store now. Feel free to take a look and you might find some pleasant surprises. :glou:
https://www.sedoll.com/silicone-pro-detail/

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Barbararara wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:07 pm
Babel99 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:37 pm Big fan of SE, I am always following your lines of product. Cannot wait to see what you did accomplish with these little gals. There are quite yummy 😋
Thank you very much for your support. All ten silicone dolls have been listed in our store now. Feel free to take a look and you might find some pleasant surprises. :glou:
Hey there Barbararara (love the name btw. 😉), could you clarify something for me. On the overview pic here

the first lady has a 64 cm waist but when I look at this in the Pro line-up, the 165 girls have the right bust/hip measurements at 80 and 95 but their waist size drops to 57.5 cm. I'm really looking for a 60 cm+ waist girl as my next doll, so I'm intrigued why the measurement is about 6 cm different here... 🧐
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Caradoc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Caradoc »

The 165 body seems to be the same as Yearn Doll, and the measurements are the same
yearn.jpg
yearn.jpg (98 KiB) Viewed 722 times

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Michaelangelo wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:15 am
Barbararara wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:07 pm
Hey there Barbararara (love the name btw. 😉), could you clarify something for me. On the overview pic here

the first lady has a 64 cm waist but when I look at this in the Pro line-up, the 165 girls have the right bust/hip measurements at 80 and 95 but their waist size drops to 57.5 cm. I'm really looking for a 60 cm+ waist girl as my next doll, so I'm intrigued why the measurement is about 6 cm different here... 🧐
Hi,Michaelangelo
I'm glad to hear that you like my name. Regarding the issue with the 165 waist measurement, I believe it was a mistake made by the image editing personnel who misread the data. The correct waist measurement for the 165 doll is 57.5cm. I have already brought this to their attention, and it will be corrected on the website shortly. I apologize for any confusion caused and greatly appreciate your feedback. If you prefer a doll with a slightly larger waist, you may consider looking at the 160 options.
:glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Caradoc wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:10 am The 165 body seems to be the same as Yearn Doll, and the measurements are the sameyearn.jpg
Our bodies are actually designed by ourselves, based on market research. I believe it may just be a matter of certain angles in the photos that make them appear similar. In reality, these are two different bodies.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Barbararara wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:35 pm Hi,Michaelangelo
I'm glad to hear that you like my name. Regarding the issue with the 165 waist measurement, I believe it was a mistake made by the image editing personnel who misread the data. The correct waist measurement for the 165 doll is 57.5cm. I have already brought this to their attention, and it will be corrected on the website shortly. I apologize for any confusion caused and greatly appreciate your feedback. If you prefer a doll with a slightly larger waist, you may consider looking at the 160 options.
:glou:
Many thanks Barbararara for getting back to me so quickly! That's fine and, yes, I will be looking at the 160 models you have. Have a great weekend!
Mike
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Shylon

Post by Shylon »

amazing work! I’ll definitely have to take a look at these when they are available. 👍

INFORMATIONS