www.wmdolls.com

A soon-to-be new owner with some questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A soon-to-be new owner with some questions

Post by Tyr »

Not to worry Tewhano, I found out the hard way too. Stains do fade in time.
Ami wears a wig of some description all the time so I don't worry about the faint stains on her noggin, as long as I can't see them.
Tyr.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Just one caveat about wigs. Be careful moving her around in bed with any wig on. Apparently I had moved Rachel around and the cap edges of her wig nearly sliced her ear off! The cam that goes over the head doesn't go down to protect the ears and it was her left one that got cut. Know where that wig edge is at all times as some of them have the capability of cutting into TPE rather easily...lessons learned.
Attachments
_1DF6489a.jpg
_1DF6489a.jpg (790.81 KiB) Viewed 590 times
_1DF6487a.jpg
_1DF6487a.jpg (852.83 KiB) Viewed 590 times

Cpt_ningle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cpt_ningle »

Thanks guys, I've read all of your comments and greatly appreciate the help. Now I just need to somehow deal with the suspense of waiting!

INFORMATIONS