betterlovedoll.com

What the F***

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Strombols_Dolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

What the F***

Post by Strombols_Dolls »

I've posted my antro dolls in the for sale forum twice and they have been removed twice. I have joined your forum I have followed you posting rules and yet some moderater keeps removing my posts. Am I to believe just because my dolls are based on anime/hentai cartoons that they're not allowed here. seems rather small minded for people who are already outside the norm. I thought this was a forum of open minded folk... Let me know if I'm wrong and I'll resign from this group

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

They got moved to Dolls in General.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What the F***

Post by Stef »

Strombols_Dolls wrote:Am I to believe just because my dolls are based on anime/hentai cartoons that they're not allowed here.
based on anime/hentai cartoons ?
Which ones ??

Strombols_Dolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: What the F***

Any of the anthro/furry ones
Stef wrote:
Strombols_Dolls wrote:Am I to believe just because my dolls are based on anime/hentai cartoons that they're not allowed here.
based on anime/hentai cartoons ?
Which ones ??

Strombols_Dolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

So I'm not allowed to post them in the for sale section? Even though they are for sale.
Nonfactor wrote:They got moved to Dolls in General.

Strombols_Dolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Strombols_Dolls wrote:So I'm not allowed to post them in the for sale section? Even though they are for sale.
Nonfactor wrote:They got moved to Dolls in General.
Tell ya what just pull my stuff off. I'll resign my membership. as for vanessa's " you will learn this "shove it far up your silicone ass! for people who are outside the norm you're as close minded as the folks who make fun of this fetish!

Spacebutler

Post by Spacebutler »

Dont feel like that, I think everyone is misunderstanding each other a little bit. Why not try to visit again after a few days?
Lets forget the little problems this time and try again later no angry last words or anything like that.
There will be people interested - there is an thread in the inventors corner i think where you can exchange ideas if you want to.

od
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by od »

Strombols_Dolls Wrote:
Tell ya what just pull my stuff off. I'll resign my membership. as for vanessa's " you will learn this "shove it far up your silicone ass! for people who are outside the norm you're as close minded as the folks who make fun of this fetish!
Wow.... even tho i may not be privy to any additional interaction between Strombols_Dolls and any admin/moderators ( as for vanessa's " you will learn this " ? ), seems like Strombols_Dolls is as close minded as any other "people" he holds up in analogy.

As for as being outside the "norm", what kind of close-minded statement is that.... who establishes "norm" ? Am not aware of any government agency of Normal Standards. Please point me in the direction that i need to go in to learn what "norm" is.... sheesh...
In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer   ~Mark Twain~ <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10592">http://www.dollalbum.com/do

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Strombols_Dolls,

The "For Sale" forum is for our members selling their stuff or a manufacturer doing a one time sale. The "Dolls In General" forum is for a new manufacturer selling many of a product.
Your post is in the Dolls In General forum because you present yourself as a business.

Welcome to the Doll Forum.

Warning! Please don't attack my moderators for doing their job or you will be gone.

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

I'm not sure how I can explain this to somenbody who is completely brainless, but this has NOTHING to do witch the nature of your dolls.

Your original thread is here now :
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... ic&t=17422

You asked if I can move it to for "sale section" and I said NO
and no is what I mean, because it doesn't belong there. I even wasted the time to give you an explanation, although I do not need to justify my action.

You now do the same post on for sale section yourself, although I told you it doesn't belong there, and although Siber told you to not do cross postings. How stupid is that ?

You now give the fucking lame excuse you thought thread was gone, and I told you where to find it. Use your damn eyes. And as threads belonging here or elsewhere has nothing to do with the day of the week or position of the moon, I moved it again. I would always do it again, and I will move further threads either there or to trash can right away, so yes, you will learn it (or not)
Strombols_Dolls wrote:Tell ya what just pull my stuff off. I'll resign my membership. as for vanessa's " you will learn this "shove it far up your silicone ass!
:D If you think you leaving is threatening us, think again.

I will tell you something. I'm just doing my job. I could also remove your comment above, as it's against forum rules for sure. But I don't edit comments about myself, I'd consider that abuse of moderator powers if I use my powers in personal issues. Instead, I will shove your comment up YOUR ass. If you're too stupid to post in the right forum section, one thing. If you think you can behave like a troll, now that's another thing. If you think I do it because of the nature of your dolls, and if you then have your comming out to be a silicone ass hater within the same comment, [which still has nothing to do with the whole problem !] eh, how stupid is that.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Strombols Dolls...

Your post is better off in the Dolls In General Forum because its location there will establish you as a manufacturer of the dolls. If it catches on there, most likely, you could wind up with a forum of your own someday.

Bill is right, Dolls for Sale is not the appropriate for a manufacturer to be presenting his products.

technoguy

INFORMATIONS