realsexdoll.com

Kimmi Lovecok stuffed with cotton

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
DollLover89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Kimmi Lovecok stuffed with cotton

Post by DollLover89 »

Howdy Guys! I live in Switzerland and have been looking for a Kimmi Lovecok for a long time. But these dolls are rare or sold out in my country. Last month I got the message that one piece is on stock. I orderet it and last week she came to my home. I think the Kimmi Lovecok is one of the prettiest Blow up Doll ever. The fact that these Dolls are Sold out! makes me sad. I really love these typ of Dolls. I had different models, unfortunately all of them broke over the time and that’s why i wanted to stuff Kimmi with cotton, for making her durable. It wasn't difficult and after about 3-4 hours of work she was finished. I just haven't stuffed the arms yet. I am very happy with the result. The body feels much more realistic and it was definitely worth it. I need the doll as sleeping partner or just for cuddling. Me and Kimmi are very happy now.

Here are a few photos of my cutie:

Image[/url] [/img]

[/img]

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Kimmi Lovecok stuffed with cotton

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

DollLover89 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:08 pm
I think the Kimmi Lovecok is one of the prettiest Blow up Doll ever. The fact that these Dolls are Sold out! makes me sad. I really love these typ of Dolls.
💗💗💗

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

She looks great with that sexy black bodysuit and of course Kimmi's are a keeper no matter what condition she's in these days. I would pay big buck for a Kimmi these days, in any condition. Personally I would have a hard time stuffing an early version of a Kimmi doll these day unless there's absolutely no way of bringing her back to being an air babe again. I've bought a couple Kimmi's from other TDF members that seemed impossible to repair but with time and diligence they came back to life.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

DollLover89 wrote:
Me and Kimmi are very happy now.

genesis218 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:26 am
I would pay big buck for a Kimmi these days, in any condition.
:glou:

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I don’t believe you can buy the Hannah or Kimmi dolls anymore these days. The last Kimmi or Hannah I bought I had to buy in Australia and import to America years ago. Maybe you can still get one from Europe or Britain but i doubt it.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

genesis218 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:26 am I would pay big buck for a Kimmi these days, in any condition.
Amazon UK marketplace has some PIPEDREAM EXTREME Hannah Harper dolls in stock (sold as NEW): Pipedream Pdx Dollz - Hannah Harper

There are also a handful of NEW condition PIPEDREAM EXTREME Hannah Harper dolls on eBay UK too. The prices are quite high and can approach $400 8O

51DFLwd5cKL._AC_.jpg
51DFLwd5cKL._AC_.jpg (28.09 KiB) Viewed 1020 times

There are a few brand new NMC Kimmi's on eBay UK for around $250 each although shipping is not offered beyond the United Kingdom: Realistic Inflatable Love Doll Kimmi Lovecok sex Life Size Sexdoll 3D Face

s-l1600.png
s-l1600.png (592.77 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

What's with them not selling to the US? Is just shipping the problem? I would be happy to pay a couple extra hundred dollars for a NMC Kimmi for that to happen. I wonder what other countries have them in stock and would sell to the US. Like I said, the last one I bought was from Australia.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I find that the majority of NMC/ NANMA made " Kimmi Luvcock" that remain "available " - are of the last design where they discontinued the built in TPE insert, and use the separate install TPE insert

Also

The Pipe Dream, (PD) version isn't the same as the NMC/ NANMA made air doll rather PD went their own way with a newly designed air doll, that was totally different

Sadly NMC/ NANMA made air dolls seem to be gone, good luck if you can find one especially the original types with the built TPE Insert

This really leaves the Daio Shi air babes as the only available air dolls with the built in TPE inserts

Like everything else your mileage may vary, and some folks actually prefer the separate TPE inserts......

Stay inflated

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

One of the dolls I have is a last design NMC/NANMA doll and I got rid of the insert and glued on an old style pussy and asshole from and old doll I had and it looks great. I don't like the body of the Pipe Dreams style Kimmi. I still haven't purchased a Daio Shi doll yet but maybe I will be forced to buy one someday.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

genesis218 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:54 pm What's with them not selling to the US? Is just shipping the problem?
I think it's normal practice for UK-registered eBay sellers to only offer shipping within their region.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

DollLover89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollLover89 »

Entity2020 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 pm
genesis218 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:26 am I would pay big buck for a Kimmi these days, in any condition.
Amazon UK marketplace has some PIPEDREAM EXTREME Hannah Harper dolls in stock (sold as NEW): Pipedream Pdx Dollz - Hannah Harper

There are also a handful of NEW condition PIPEDREAM EXTREME Hannah Harper dolls on eBay UK too. The prices are quite high and can approach $400 8O

51DFLwd5cKL._AC_.jpg

There are a few brand new NMC Kimmi's on eBay UK for around $250 each although shipping is not offered beyond the United Kingdom: Realistic Inflatable Love Doll Kimmi Lovecok sex Life Size Sexdoll 3D Face

s-l1600.png
I also had a Hannah Harper from PipeDream, but the quality of the doll is not good and the price is way too high. I say offers up to €600. The insert is unusable. The Kimmi you see in my Post is the newer Version from NMC.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

As mentioned still available over here. There are 6 retailers still selling them on Ebay UK if you type her name into the search box. Prices start at just over £100. Any one know why they are hard to get elsewhere.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS