www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered my second male doll from Spartan Lover!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Jmacb9

Just ordered my second male doll from Spartan Lover!

Post by Jmacb9 »

Hey y'all!

After my card declined, like, three times for no good reason (I promise I really can afford this), I finally ordered my second and final doll for the foreseeable future.

Please shed a few tears on behalf of my credit line and my bank account, as they are feeling very empty today :cry:

I really wanted to get a full silicone doll this time around, since Harley's TPE really hasn't impressed me. Especially for a male doll, the TPE is too soft. I also hate the oily texture, the smell, and how easily he gets scratched up (ofc, I still love that boy dearly and wouldn't trade him for the world). I'm really excited to have another, more realistically detailed companion by my side, and I think Harley will appreciate having a friend to hang out with when I'm busy suffering through 4 hour lab periods :lol:

I made sure that he gave me his thumbs up (with his, unfortunately, wire fingers) before I ordered
IMG_2547.JPG
IMG_2547.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 1454 times
So, without further ado (drum roll, please)

I picked the doll Spartan calls "Chuck!"
newguy!.png
newguy!.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1454 times
If I'm being honest, this is the only full silicone doll on the market that truly has the body type I prefer. Unfortunately, many of the slimmer male dolls are also very short and, consequently, questionable age-wise (Spartan doesn't sell those anyways). Then there's Realing's "Lee," but he's quite pricey and a still a bit muscular for my tastes. I also am concerned that he would look older than me in-person, which is something I'm uncomfortable with. Perhaps in a few years time when my living situation is settled and I myself am more mature, Lee will be a good choice for my third doll.

I also am very captivated by his face and have been ever since I was initially in the market for a male doll (had he been cheaper, I might have picked him over Harley to be my first doll). He kinda looks like Lee's younger brother!

This new guy will have implanted hair and articulated fingers. Also, Vlad told me that I can get him with one of Realing's gorgeous penis attachments, so that's exciting!

I haven't decided on his hair color yet. The default brown is cute, but FaceApp created this image showing a blond version. Any opinions?
IMG_2539.JPG
IMG_2539.JPG (1019.17 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
Sorry this post is kinda long. I talk too much lol.
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just ordered my second male doll from Spartan Lover!

Post by FormerlyHot »

I think the styling for this doll is a bit odd. Sans glasses and this outfit (seriously?!) I bet he is really cute. I’m looking forward to you sharing pics when he arrives. Congratulations!!

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Yeah, I don’t know wtf the photographer was thinking with this outfit (although, it is quite revealing, so it’s kinda sexy lol). I confirmed with Vlad that the doll “Casey” has the same head, just styled differently, so Casey’s pics might better represent what he’ll really look like (but with this silicone body instead of TPE).

There’s another shoot of this doll with a different head that is dressed more normally, but that head is too jailbait-y, so Spartan doesn’t sell it, and I don’t want it.

I’m excited to soon style him myself and make him truly unique!
Josh's thread

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

he looks so pretty! i went to the website and checked the other pics. i do like the other head too. either hair color works.

he’s quite heavy for his height. when i first saw the height i thought maybe at least 5’8”. is harley about the same measurements?

also, i’m jealous this doll has the option for self heating. i would’ve loved for mine to be human body temperature. whenever i sleep on top of Kanu’s hand by accident and wake up to feel it, that hand just feels so real. i would love to put my head on his chest and feel warmth 😂
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

sethjames wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:36 pm he looks so pretty! i went to the website and checked the other pics. i do like the other head too. either hair color works.

he’s quite heavy for his height. when i first saw the height i thought maybe at least 5’8”. is harley about the same measurements?

also, i’m jealous this doll has the option for self heating. i would’ve loved for mine to be human body temperature. whenever i sleep on top of Kanu’s hand by accident and wake up to feel it, that hand just feels so real. i would love to put my head on his chest and feel warmth 😂
Yeah, he’s a heavy guy. That’s the one big downside to this doll. I think that’s a problem with all Qita dolls though, as they don’t seem to use foam cores like Kanu has. That said, Harley is supposed to be 79lbs, but I weighed him and got 91lbs (assuming my scale was behaving). If the 86lbs stat on Chuck’s page is correct, then he should weigh less than Harley. I’ve also heard that silicone dolls are easier to lift than TPE because they jiggle less. We’ll see 🤞

Aside from the 3 inch height difference, his measurements are very close to Harley’s. Similar waist, slightly smaller hip circumference, similar shoulder width, etc. This is easily the closest silicone body to Harley’s on the market (what can I say, I have a weakness for skinny guys 😂).

I haven’t heard good things about internal heating. Most people seem to say it doesn’t heat the body uniformly and that it breaks easily. Have you considered heating Kanu with an electric blanket? That’s usually what folks recommend if you don’t like the coldness.
Josh's thread

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Jmacb9 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:53 pm
Yeah, he’s a heavy guy. That’s the one big downside to this doll. I think that’s a problem with all Qita dolls though, as they don’t seem to use foam cores like Kanu has. That said, Harley is supposed to be 79lbs, but I weighed him and got 91lbs (assuming my scale was behaving). If the 86lbs stat on Chuck’s page is correct, then he should weigh less than Harley. I’ve also heard that silicone dolls are easier to lift than TPE because they jiggle less. We’ll see 🤞

Aside from the 3 inch height difference, his measurements are very close to Harley’s. Similar waist, slightly smaller hip circumference, similar shoulder width, etc. This is easily the closest silicone body to Harley’s on the market (what can I say, I have a weakness for skinny guys 😂).

I haven’t heard good things about internal heating. Most people seem to say it doesn’t heat the body uniformly and that it breaks easily. Have you considered heating Kanu with an electric blanket? That’s usually what folks recommend if you don’t like the coldness.
oh ok good they’re similar measurements/weight! yes silicone is pretty sturdy to carry around.

i did order the blanket but i think i got a too cheap one cause it doesn’t really heat all throughout, just small sections of the blanket. it was like $40 off amazon haha. will look into a better one.

keep us posted about your new doll! i don’t remember if you already mentioned it but do u have a name for him yet?
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

sethjames wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:59 am oh ok good they’re similar measurements/weight! yes silicone is pretty sturdy to carry around.

i did order the blanket but i think i got a too cheap one cause it doesn’t really heat all throughout, just small sections of the blanket. it was like $40 off amazon haha. will look into a better one.

keep us posted about your new doll! i don’t remember if you already mentioned it but do u have a name for him yet?
I'm just hoping that, at 5'5", he isn't too short to share clothes with us. Harley and I can share no problem, since I'm 5'10" and he's 5'8". Glad to hear more confirmation that silicone dolls are easily moved.

That sucks about the blanket. I've thought of getting one myself, but I'd only be willing to pay around $25-30. It's unfortunate to hear that cheaper blankets don't work so well, but do let us know if you find a better one.

I definitely want to give this doll his own name instead of just using the vendor provided name like I did for Harley. I was thinking either "Josh" or "Braiden." I'm leaning quite strongly towards Josh atm.

I'll also mention that I'm considering adding an extra head at a later date, in which case that head could take the "Braiden" name. I really like the recently released ROS head named "Carson" on SpartanLover, but I have no interest in the body.

Vlad told me that it's from the same factory as Harley, so if Harley's heads fit the new body, so will the ROS head (ofc the skin color won't match). Although, per my experience with Harley's new head, having another decapitated head sitting in my closet might be a very bad idea.
Josh's thread

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Jmacb9 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:58 pm

..... Also, Vlad told me that I can get him with one of Realing's gorgeous penis attachments, so that's exciting!

I'm not familiar with 'Realing", what is the special difference in that penis?

Looking forward to seeing your new guy once he arrives :D
Congratulations

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Star88 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:43 pm I'm not familiar with 'Realing", what is the special difference in that penis?

Congratulations
Realing is a relatively new manufacturer. While unknown in the doll world in general, they are quite talked about here in the male doll forum because they've been cranking out a lot of realistic and innovative male doll designs.

They are actually listed on TDF as well, although the subforum is rather inactive: viewforum.php?f=692

Just like their dolls, the penises they've created are insanely realistic, and I'm able to get one of these even though the doll I ordered is not a Realing because both brands use penises attached by a suction cup receptacle.

If you scroll to the end of the pictures here, you'll see a couple videos illustrating what I mean.
Josh's thread

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Jmacb9 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:15 pm
Star88 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:43 pm I'm not familiar with 'Realing", what is the special difference in that penis?

Congratulations
Realing is a relatively new manufacturer. While unknown in the doll world in general, they are quite talked about here in the male doll forum because they've been cranking out a lot of realistic and innovative male doll designs.

They are actually listed on TDF as well, although the subforum is rather inactive: viewforum.php?f=692

Just like their dolls, the penises they've created are insanely realistic, and I'm able to get one of these even though the doll I ordered is not a Realing because both brands use penises attached by a suction cup receptacle.

If you scroll to the end of the pictures here, you'll see a couple videos illustrating what I mean.
Thanks for the clarification.
Nice looking attachments, though my personal preference would be a fixed penis so my options would be limited by that.
The doll I've been considering is "Qing" ... looks like perhaps the same body as your new guy, but a different head.
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... doll-165cm

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

I was planning on waiting until he arrives before posting an update, but I’m just so damn excited 😁😁

Our new roommate left the factory a few days ago!
88C8924F-0450-42E9-9D80-A3CDEED8C337.jpeg
88C8924F-0450-42E9-9D80-A3CDEED8C337.jpeg (93.4 KiB) Viewed 817 times
I’ve already spent over $50 on clothes for him lol
Josh's thread

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Jmacb9 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:35 am I was planning on waiting until he arrives before posting an update, but I’m just so damn excited 😁😁

Our new roommate left the factory a few days ago!
88C8924F-0450-42E9-9D80-A3CDEED8C337.jpeg

I’ve already spent over $50 on clothes for him lol
he looks really good!!
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Time for an update on Josh (I have officially decided on this name for him)! A word of warning, this post is long and full of complaints. For those who just wanna see a few pics and skip the wall of text, I will post the pictures in a separate reply below this one for your convenience.

First things first, FedEx should rebrand themselves as FedUp, because they have got to be the worst delivery company ever. Honestly, how are they still in business? They held poor Josh at a warehouse less than 30 miles away from home for TWO FUCKING DAYS! He was ready to be "out for delivery" on Sunday, and FedEx provided me a delivery window and sent me a text to remind me to be home to sign for the package. Well, Sunday came and went. They marked him "delayed" and claimed that a "future delivery was requested" (no it wasn't, y'all are just bullshitting to deflect blame). Naturally, I thought that surely they'd deliver on Monday, since they had provided a new delivery window on Monday. NOPE!!!! The delivery window came and went, and another "delayed" notification pops up. Obviously, I don't have classes on Sunday, and my current schedule gives me Monday off too. Of course, the bastards decide to put him out for delivery (finally) on Tuesday, a day on which I am busy in the lab. They also decided to leave him propped up in the mailroom (even though the box says to lay it flat), so I had to deal with bringing him from my aparment complex's mailroom all the way to my second floor apartment on the other side of the parking lot. Oh, and I don't know if it was FedEx's fault or the ocean cargo company's fault, but the box was literally falling apart when I picked it up.

And yet, this is somehow not the worst experience I've ever had with FedEx, but I digress.

End of rant about FedEx.

So, Josh's packaging was a lot worse than Harley's. The box was a bit too big for him, and there wasn't enough padding to prevent his body from sliding all around in there. Fortunately, his neck is built like a tank, so he's fine. Between poor packaging and FedEx magic, the box was basically falling apart when I picked it up, and there were some large openings in the cardboard. Unfortunately, his penis appears to have fallen out of the box. Fortunately, Vlad (being the customer service wizard that he is) is sending me a replacement. But still, now this poor boy has to spend goodness knows how long with a giant hole in his crotch 😢

Upon unboxing and unwrapping, this boy was DIRTY! Qita needs to do a deep clean of their factory, 'cuz he was covered in hair and other nasty ass shit. Harley was much cleaner when he came home.

Also, apparently Qita doesn't implant lower lashes or eyebrows on silicone heads, they just paint them. Fortunately, Vlad is sending me a hair implant kit to do it myself, but I do wish I had asked about that before ordering. Oops!

Additionally, they "upgraded" him against my wishes to boltless standing feet without telling Spartan Lover, so he will not be able to stand for longer time frames 😢. Hopefully that doesn't cause problems when we have to move out of this apartment.

In the coming days, a video review of him will be available on Spartan Lover, so I'll save the rest of my comments for the vid.

Ok, one more thing. As is common, he came with a whole bunch of free gifts (aka cheap crap, but y'know). I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this totally not creepy and totally real face...
IMG_2997.JPG
IMG_2997.JPG (2.65 MiB) Viewed 612 times
I guess cheap Chinese clothing brands have upgraded from photoshopping their clothes onto a model to AI generating a model 😂😂
Josh's thread

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

First things first, Josh is SO MUCH EASIER to carry than Harley. He feels wayyy lighter, which is awesome!

Since he’s more portable, has the boltless feet, and was really dirty, I figured I’d let him join me for a shower, which is something Harley and I have never been able to do.
0966D0D6-199E-43D7-94E1-51C6AED4E744.jpeg
0966D0D6-199E-43D7-94E1-51C6AED4E744.jpeg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 612 times
He’s feeling much cleaner now!
20945155-60F0-4C46-B9EB-B9F42B77D636.jpeg
20945155-60F0-4C46-B9EB-B9F42B77D636.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 612 times
My bed is getting awfully full 😁
618DE08D-EAFC-446A-AD28-DB3BC8408529.jpeg
618DE08D-EAFC-446A-AD28-DB3BC8408529.jpeg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 612 times
A few more shots of him are on our Insta!
Josh's thread

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Josh is a bit of a tease :wink: letting you take a picture of him in the shower but leaving some of the good stuff to our imagination.

INFORMATIONS