Kelly California versus Kelly California

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Kelly California versus Kelly California

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

So I haven't written much of Kelly California in some time........

I got my Kelly California Standing inflata babe some years back - yup from Love & Vibes of France and she has been an amazing air doll - oh yeah maybe the NMC/ NANMA Regal air babes seem a wee bit better, but they aren't really available in the mass market no more.......

So... like all air babes over time Kelly popped recently on rear seam - which was easily repaired and she inflated back up in no time to her glorious self

However that got me thinking...... what about a sitting version of Kelly ?

So... I reached out to the Republic of France, Minister of Inflata Babes at the Palace of Love & Vibes :angel:

That was Tuesday morning, and like magic man.... Kelly flew to the land of Yorktown :mrgreen: Wednesday evening after dinner - yes in like 34 Hours Kelly was inflated and ready for flight

Love & Vibes is without peers along with their logistic partner DHL -

So other than new Kelly is in a Sitting position she is very much like standing Kelly - awesome for sure...... I actually like the sitting versions better as they make for me a better sex toy than the standing version, they are okay also

If you are looking for a new inflata babe this year or next - I highly recommend the Love & Vibes group - they are the best at what they do.......

Stay inflated
Attachments
Kelly California 05 - Copy.jpg
Kelly California 05 - Copy.jpg (316.8 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
Kelly California 06 - Copy.jpg
Kelly California 06 - Copy.jpg (349.69 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
Kelly California 07 - Copy.jpg
Kelly California 07 - Copy.jpg (282.74 KiB) Viewed 1656 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Kelly California versus Kelly California

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

So....

Besides the sitting function the standing version is mostly the same in facial features, and boobies

The material used is also very similar although the recent sitting version has a skin that isn't as soft as the standing from a few years past
I gather the PVC mixture can change from batch to batch

As to construction I find that the design is rather well made and can last some time with care to the sex doll in not overinflating and realistic use

The standing version after some years finally lost strength in a main seam weld in her backside, however I caught it before it became a cataphoric tear and was easy enough to fix - always address these issues as they come - otherwise using the air babe with a tear will only result in a massive tear later that may be very difficult to repair

I really enjoy the Daio Shi deigns and the fact that Love & Vibes imports custom designed versions make them awesome

Stay inflated
Attachments
Kelly California 04 - Copy.jpg
Kelly California 04 - Copy.jpg (234.25 KiB) Viewed 1368 times
Kelly California 03 - Copy.jpg
Kelly California 03 - Copy.jpg (277.93 KiB) Viewed 1368 times
Kelly California 01 - Copy.jpg
Kelly California 01 - Copy.jpg (123.12 KiB) Viewed 1368 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Kelly California versus Kelly California

Post by Joe 90 »

One of my favourite dolls this one with the fair hair. I hope that Diao Shi can make some newer heads with fuller lips like or similar to this one. Probably their biggest seller this head with the black hair.
I agree yorktown though I love the standing dolls for appearance and dressing up, the seated dolls have more accommodating positions.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS