Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Boy Toy Questions?

Post by siliconelover »

Seattle Slew wrote:Sorry folks.. those first two questions were poorly thought out. I apologize for that.

There is no need to attempt to answer those.

Slew

No one was Slew, no one was ... !

That is a Joke, just a Joke !!!

C Series production is 250

My Harmony is for Sale ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

JohnPerson

Post by JohnPerson »

ok my quick question. clothes for a boy toy. if purchasing panties should i get xs in adult or xs in juniors?

gdlc

Post by gdlc »

XS to S in Adults, you'll need to find a specific brand that fits, that's what I did, I shop on Ebay because I don't like going to stores and buy panties; looks creepy. So I buy them online usually EBay, Yandy.com is also a good place, I have found that Espiral fits well, plus I like their models! Victoria's Secret XS also works. the best thing to do is find outfits on dolls here and ask the owner what make and size, along with were did they get it.

JohnPerson

Post by JohnPerson »

gdlc wrote:XS to S in Adults, you'll need to find a specific brand that fits, that's what I did, I shop on Ebay because I don't like going to stores and buy panties; looks creepy. So I buy them online usually EBay, Yandy.com is also a good place, I have found that Espiral fits well, plus I like their models! Victoria's Secret XS also works. the best thing to do is find outfits on dolls here and ask the owner what make and size, along with were did they get it.
good information thanks already checked out the website . Espiral in small or extra small though?

nukem

Post by nukem »

What is the "Breast Enhancement" (additional $850) feature for BT Dolls?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I have only seen one and in my opinion, not worth it ... the breasts on a B2 are more than enough, better things to do with $850.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

nukem wrote:What is the "Breast Enhancement" (additional $850) feature for BT Dolls?
Extra silicon gel is injected into the boobs, they will be 1 cup size larger.
My Doll Album is here!

nukem

Post by nukem »

ks wrote:
nukem wrote:What is the "Breast Enhancement" (additional $850) feature for BT Dolls?
OK, I was just curious. I was thinking maybe it was a softer silicone, but couldn't find any detail on it.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

ks wrote:
Check out the pictures of Miss September on the BoyToy website.

She is sold out now, but that doll 'came with' free breast enhancement (a $1000 value back then) and the Miss September pictures show the doll with enhanced boobs.

After several website 'updates' over the years this is no longer mentioned on the BoyToy website but it was announced in this thread on TDF: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... +september

Compare photos Miss August / Miss September
miss_august11.jpg
miss_august11.jpg (93.1 KiB) Viewed 4938 times
Miss_sept09.JPG
Miss_sept09.JPG (87.12 KiB) Viewed 4938 times
My Doll Album is here!

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Anyone have suggestions on how to get the metal piece you screw into the neck so I can hang my boy toy. I bought mine second hand and it did not come with one. Is there a size that can be picked up at home depot or something. Obviously I don't have the option of bringing her there to try out screws until I get the right size. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

47616902 wrote:Anyone have suggestions on how to get the metal piece you screw into the neck so I can hang my boy toy. I bought mine second hand and it did not come with one. Is there a size that can be picked up at home depot or something. Obviously I don't have the option of bringing her there to try out screws until I get the right size. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Sure! Tell the guys at your local hardware store you need a 3/8 eyebolt.
She told me to come but I was already there

dfens

Post by dfens »

hi, just registered and got hooked on these dolls, thinking about getting Summer in time for the Winter. I've got a couple of newbie questions - 1st, I'd like to know how much is shipping to Europe, and is this a door to door delivery? 2nd, what are the payment options for European customers, 3rd could any owner in Europe say how much extra did they have to pay in customs fees, VAT etc - what was the total EUR cost - I'd like to get a range of values so I can get an idea what sum I need to set aside. Cheers.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi dfens, welcome to TDF :D

I'm not a Boy Toy owner, so I can't give you sure answers. Certainly another member does, or just ask phoenixstudios about it.

In general, intercontinental shipping of a full sized doll may be up to US$ 800.
When importing into the EU you pay the VAT of your country (for instance, in The Netherlands 21%) plus a customs fee (I guess in The Netherlands for dolls about 5%) and a handling fee (over here for normal parcels EUR 17.50, but for freight it may be more). Anyway, a lot of money :(
:glou:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

In general, I would say, add about 25-30% of the value for international purchases to Europe, and you'll be pretty safe.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

dfens wrote: I'd like to know how much is shipping to Europe, and is this a door to door delivery? 2nd, what are the payment options for European customers,
For the best answers to these questions, send an email to the manufacturer:

sales@boytoydolls.com
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS