Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

No month has yet sold out.

Phoenix Studios has said that they recently hit double digit numbers for orders (more than 10), but we know of only 1 order / body for sure. That would be MY Miss Feb, Sophia.

Beyond that, we don't know what the sales rates of the months/editions have been yet.

The only way we will know for certain, is when PS posts here telling us a month has sold out.

Surgeon

Post by Surgeon »

if they sell out will the be aviable again next year?

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Surgeon,

No, not according to Phoenix Studios. Once each month is sold out that's it. Personally I believe it will be at least six months before any boytoy month is sold out. And it would be handy if they had a countdown on their web site how many dolls have been sold of each month. There isn't enough sold yet to make this a viable option. Apparent, scarcity also creates more demand.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

If you buy one you can buy extra faces so if you are an owner you CAN get extra faces.

Lustfordolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

About the inserts

Post by Lustfordolls »

Does anybody know how deep they are?

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

nope
Surgeon wrote:if they sell out will the be aviable again next year?

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: About the inserts

Post by phoenixstudios »

are you talking about the insert?? The insert itself is approx 9 inches but it's capable of expanding well beyond that. It's made out of a material called Hot Melt.
Lustfordolls wrote:Does anybody know how deep they are?

nuzzler

Post by nuzzler »

When do we get to see Miss March? Are you looking for cartoonists to design your future dolls?

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Sometime in the first two weeks of March we will meet Miss March. Not currently looking for a cartoonist but feel free to post your ideas/suggestions on the Miss March thread.
nuzzler wrote:When do we get to see Miss March? Are you looking for cartoonists to design your future dolls?

DragonBallz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DragonBallz »

?Has anyone else subscribed to the Boy Toy Doll ezine? I have, and all I get when I log in is this:

Boy Toy Dolls Archives Index

Inspired by comic book and anime art, and crafted using cutting edge materials, these posable silicone dolls are designed with fun in mind. Boy Toy Dolls are lightweight, easy to maintain, and made of an exclusive, all new silicone material.
Boy Toy Dolls Description Page. RSS

?Does anyone know what that all means? Matt? Joe?

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

uhhh... Boy Toy Dolls E-Zine? I am a little lost here... The text above is from our site, but we don't have an Ezine that I'm aware of. Where did you find a place to subscribe?

-Matt

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

DragonBallz,phoenixstudios

I subscribed at the Boy Toy web site, too. It might have been an update list rather than an ezine. It did link to an ezine subscription site, though.

It is at http://www.boytoydolls.com/contact.html and on inspection again it is a Boy Toy mailing list that the peruser can sign up to.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Ahhh, got it. We will have the mailing list up and running soon. We want to notify people when we get new product up. For a second I didn't know what you were referring to lol.

-Matt

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

I have a question on the loop that the doll hangs by. Can it be removed to screw in a eye bolt like RealDolls? I would like to use a stance modifier to stand the doll upright, which needs a screw in mounting hole.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Yep it's the same type of system :) You'd have to cut the loop off and cut into the back of the neck but the hardware for the eyebolt is in there. We could put an eyebolt in there for you'd really like an eyebolt instead of the loop. We're thinking about making the loop optional. I'm actually going to run a poll in another post.
Incrediwagon wrote:I have a question on the loop that the doll hangs by. Can it be removed to screw in a eye bolt like RealDolls? I would like to use a stance modifier to stand the doll upright, which needs a screw in mounting hole.

INFORMATIONS