sexyrealsexdolls.com

WHAT DOLL IS THIS?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Nintrovert47

WHAT DOLL IS THIS?

Post by Nintrovert47 »

Does anyone know what body and head this doll is?
Attachments
Suzy_Gwap_-_TFdsbf_1_4_1.mp4
(27.57 MiB) Downloaded 146 times

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WHAT DOLL IS THIS?

Post by Nouchi »

I just googled "Suzy_Gwap" and...
She's a WM 150, the smiling head is WM too, i don't know the number but it should be easy to find out.
:glou:

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

She seems happy

Nintrovert47

Post by Nintrovert47 »

Nouchi wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:34 am I just googled "Suzy_Gwap" and...
She's a WM 150, the smiling head is WM too, i don't know the number but it should be easy to find out.
thanks I really appreciate it, I been on this site for a long time and I finally saved up enough of my spare change to join the companion doll nation.
Getting the right doll for me is a big decision. It's so many attractive ones It's hard to find that one model thats going to be mine for the next 2 years

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Nintrovert47 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:52 pm
Nouchi wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:34 am I just googled "Suzy_Gwap" and...
thanks I really appreciate it, I been on this site for a long time and I finally saved up enough of my spare change to join the companion doll nation.
Getting the right doll for me is a big decision. It's so many attractive ones It's hard to find that one model thats going to be mine for the next 2 years
I hear you, there's so much choice nowadays.
I have a WM 150, be aware that she's 48 kg with her head on and the LHP is not so good.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Nintrovert47 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:52 pm thanks I really appreciate it, I been on this site for a long time and I finally saved up enough of my spare change to join the companion doll nation.
I hear you, there's so much choice nowadays.
I have a WM 150, be aware that she's 48 kg with her head on and the LHP is not so good.

INFORMATIONS