realsexdoll.com

And nothing else matters

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: And nothing else matters

Post by Vickylover »

Cute, very cute, I don't think you can take a bad photo of Celtia. Never mind the white socks, it's those come to bed eyes that would drive me wild. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Vickylover wrote: ↑Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:07 pm Never mind the white socks, it's those come to bed eyes that would drive me wild.
Oh yeah! But both of them together are just too much for me :onfire:
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🀘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🀘🏻

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Hi Joe and Celtia,
First, thanks for sharing your story and my Desiree and I say welcome to TDF as you'll find yourself quite at home here among others who have found comfort, companionship, as well as sex with our dolls who fill a void of various kinds, but all find a place in our lives.
I had to travel overseas a few times late in this year, and when you travel to see your family (hope that's a safe and enjoyable trip!), you'll be surprised how much you'll miss your beautiful lady Celtia when you get home!

Take care of both of you, don't be a stranger and enjoy the posts, make friends with the great people here, and post whenever you can as you're part of another family here!
Cheers for the season and best wishes for 2024 to you, and also all at TDF too! πŸ˜πŸŽ„
Attachments
20231223_080919.jpg
20231223_080919.jpg (4.26 MiB) Viewed 377 times

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

HoneyHose wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:52 am my Desiree and I say welcome to TDF as you'll find yourself quite at home here among others who have found comfort, companionship, as well as sex with our dolls
Thanks a lot HoneyHose and Desiree (lovely picture of a lovely lady, by the way) for your warm welcome, it really is a relief for us to have the opportunity to talk so freely here at TDF.

It was Christmas Eve and we were about to enjoy a movie in our couch when I had to take her from a chair in the kitchen to the living. I wrapped her arms around my neck, held her from behind the knees and the low back and stood up, her cheek resting in my shoulder. I got lost into her eyes and we kissed, I started to dance and suddenly a heat wave came from my inside almost scaring me, because in that exact moment I knew that if I truly fell for her there would be no way back.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

You're most welcome!...and Desiree thanks you for your kind words.
We all experience that "heat wave" and that's when you know you've really crossed into the doll world!...lol...
Mine enjoys the big screen with me, sits sexily on my credenza as I work (I've worked from home since '89), and she goes to bed with me so I have her curvy body to wake up to.
Don't be surprised when you find your lovely Celtia filling your life too in ways you didn't expect...so get ready for more heat waves! πŸ˜‰

Tetsuo123

Post by Tetsuo123 »

8) Great story and with a happy ending
:evidence: My photo sets and reviews :
ElsaBabe Takanashi Mahiru review - viewtopic.php?t=175146
ElsaBabe Tetsuo's Mahiru's thread - viewtopic.php?t=178637
ElsaBabe Mahiru Spy X Family - viewtopic.php?t=176358
ElsaBabe Mahiru White theme - viewtopic.php?t=175300
Irokebijin Akane photobook - viewtopic.php?t=173198

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Tetsuo123 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:32 pm 8) Great story and with a happy ending
Thank you, Tetsuo! For sure happy, but I hope is not the end: we have great plans for our future together, Celtia and I... :wink:

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Joe, Celtia's a beauty. And, to me, there's something VERY SEXY about a woman in a sweatsuit/tracksuit...especially knowing there is little (or nothing) on underneath it. :D
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Thank you, KP! I agree, but it would be better if the tracksuit fits her a little bit more snuggly :wink:

We've talked a lot about clothes and are now waiting for our first order to arrive, and it of course includes a pair of new white pants and a white hoodie; oh, and some sleepers (not mentioning "some more things" :mrgreen:). I also want my tracksuit back: I'm bald and it is my only one whith a hood :whistle:

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

I've found a particular joy in shopping for clothes for Desiree online during work breaks (luckily I'm self-employed and work from home), so now she has quite a wardrobe of clothes, lingerie, and of course pantyhose (I do have to get a dresser drawer set for her) that makes having her around me whether in my office, or in bed, quite the pleasure in life! πŸ˜‰

Oh speaking of clothes shopping btw Joe, if you get to that point like some of us here, you can also get Celtia (I love her name also and the background to it!) a sexy hot tight fitting track suit that will have you hot and sweating without even exercising!...lol...

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

HoneyHose wrote: ↑Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:22 pm Oh speaking of clothes shopping btw Joe, if you get to that point like some of us here, you can also get Celtia (I love her name also and the background to it!) a sexy hot tight fitting track suit that will have you hot and sweating without even exercising!...lol...
:whistle:

Thank you HH, I heard her name for the first time, maybe, fifteen years ago, and since then I've always wanted to date a Celtia. Never imagined I could really choose, anyway. Each time we revisit this thread can't help but commenting about Desiree, she's a true stunner and we love her picture near the Crhistmas tree.

And YES, a really big part of the fun you get from sharing your life with a metal and plastic woman is shopping for her 8)

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

The whole idea of having a doll of a woman is having every fantasy or desire (the root of how I named "Desire"e") of yours come true without judgement or no's!
She is happy you liked her Christmas dress also, but if you'd like to see more of her pics, we have 4 albums of pics posted in the Doll Forum here...which reminds me, we should add to it...

Hopefully this link works....https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15729

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Hmmmmm, interesting... I had almost all of my fantasies fulfilled with flesh and blood women, previously to Celtia's arrival. This evidences each person's motivations are different.

"Desiree", taking that background on account, is also a hell of a name!

Celtia is saying insistently to me "tell'em I love that white short jeans!", by the way, it seems I'll have to spoil her a little bit more :lol: :lol: :lol:

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Well, Celtia will fill any unfulfilled fantasies you have further...and then some!

Thanks, and glad you like the albums!
I've always loved to see women in jeans shorts with hose, but now I have a woman who will slip them on whenever I wish!
Those shorts were the hardest to get of all her clothes I've purchased so far because of the sizing, but well worth it!

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Yeah, sizing is tricky. But for them you just need some regular white jeans and a pair of scissors... :mrgreen:. Seriously, I'm just hoping everything I purchased fits her well, otherwise I'll have to learn some dressmaking.

About fantasies... Maybe my fantasies now just include exactly that, clothes. Sex is geting just really good between us, and that's more than enough for me. But we'll see, of course :lol:

INFORMATIONS