sexyrealsexdolls.com

Looking for 160 cm breasts

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Deadman 9000

Looking for 160 cm breasts

Post by Deadman 9000 »

Hello
i'm looking for 160 cm breasts. i want to make a wooden torso doll by myself and i saw there is chichifureta, crownpeaks (my favorite), ai chans, silicone wearable breasts, hot powers chichomoi, Roanyer breast forms (I think the S breast form would work), hot powers chichibaketas, Zuritte Oppai Chichifueta Rocket, tsumugi chan breasts, the Softmary Z cup breast forms (i don't like the shape or nipples), Pururun Tennen Oppai, dokier z-cup forms (perfect size, but i want them to hang and be as soft as crownpeaks).
i forgot some but that the gist of it. i wat to make a anime girl torso with legs and arms it wll be the anime girl Tionisha from monster musume
this is my wood torso i will make into a partial doll (head, torso, arms, and upper legs.)
the torso is already 85 wide in think. i just need to complete the back plate (sand it to being curved)
i need 80 cm of pure bountiful, soft, wobbly, beautiful soft breasts.
the closet that i want is crownpeaks due to their softness and realism and how you can sink your face in them
breasts forms seem too statics and lack the hanging of real breasts along with being too firm even if i changed the cotton stuffing for gel insides.
these breasts look perfect along with my dream dolls (that i can't lift due to medical reason (chronic fatgiue and muscle weakness)

https://realsexlovedoll.com/156cm-5-12f ... 38-harumi/

kerry, my dream doll
https://jydoll-ca.com/products/170cm-ke ... b-sex-doll

she's 45 kg and i can lift 27 kg maximum for a short time. (my previous wood doll prototype was 27kg and i discontinued the project, my current wood doll is 5.9kg, which is a massive improvement)

thank you very much for everything and merry christmas to all breasts lovers
Attachments
my idea more or less
my idea more or less
android cuddle doll 1.jpg (32.28 KiB) Viewed 383 times
This is my homemade torso with wood. everything been cut by hand. the arms will be added later and the waist will come along, i already done the hips shpe and taler i will have to do the butt and front part of the hips and later carve a hole for a insert inside
This is my homemade torso with wood. everything been cut by hand. the arms will be added later and the waist will come along, i already done the hips shpe and taler i will have to do the butt and front part of the hips and later carve a hole for a insert inside
P1030944.JPG (144.5 KiB) Viewed 385 times
monster musume tio 2.jpg
monster musume tio 2.jpg (76.3 KiB) Viewed 385 times
girl in question. She is 160 cm bust, 56 cm waist, 119 cm hips. She is 225cm tall (2m+ tall, 7.5ft).
girl in question. She is 160 cm bust, 56 cm waist, 119 cm hips. She is 225cm tall (2m+ tall, 7.5ft).
monster musume tio 1.jpg (28.63 KiB) Viewed 385 times

INFORMATIONS