realsexdoll.com

New to the Forum and sex dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

EdsGamez

New to the Forum and sex dolls

Post by EdsGamez »

I am strongly considering trying a sex doll but a bit unsure.. I am 60 years old and I have not dated since 2009 and now feel I am too old to try dating even if I could remember how.. Is it silly that I desire to try a life sized sex doll?

The Doll Man

Re: New to the Forum and sex dolls

Post by The Doll Man »

EdsGamez wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:14 am I am strongly considering trying a sex doll but a bit unsure..
Hi EdsGamez! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Eye Candy!:
viewforum.php?f=11

EdsGamez wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:14 am I am 60 years old and I have not dated since 2009 and now feel I am too old to try dating even if I could remember how.. Is it silly that I desire to try a life sized sex doll?
It is not at all strange or unusual, life is one and only and passes quickly,
man is a being of feats and progress and everyone deserves love and attention,
the time of unknown futurism, informatics, robotics, cybernetics is coming,
nothing like that is at all unusual, even when the situation is much more complicated...

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

EdsGamez wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:14 am I am strongly considering trying a sex doll but a bit unsure.. I am 60 years old and I have not dated since 2009 and now feel I am too old to try dating even if I could remember how.. Is it silly that I desire to try a life sized sex doll?
Not silly but do take your time, research and ask as you don’t want to settle or impulse buy and then have second thoughts.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

hadron
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hadron »

No, it is not silly to want a life sized sex doll. What is it like to be 60? Why have you not dated since 2009?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

EdsGamez wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:14 am I am strongly considering trying a sex doll but a bit unsure.. I am 60 years old and I have not dated since 2009 and now feel I am too old to try dating even if I could remember how.. Is it silly that I desire to try a life sized sex doll?
Depends on your expectations, limitations and abilities. Dolls are a fair amount of work to maintain, they're heavy and the sex is all on you, They don't help much. So, do some research. give it some thought then some more thought and go from there.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Read thread "What Brought You To Dolls"

viewtopic.php?t=44977&start=3360

most of us here are above 50-60yo
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! First, don’t think of her as a sex doll, think of her as a synthetic companion you can have sex with, if you so desire.

Loneliness pushes us to date or want a companion, no matter how old we are. Dolls do not entirely fill that function, but they go a long way towards it, without all the drama and downsides of dating. Pricey, yes, but far less than a woman would be. Or repeated visits to a pro (which many women these days actually are, even without the title).

A doll will remain ever beautiful, ever willing, and ever present. No worries about cheating, divorce, or constant criticism/nagging/demanding.

They do require maintenance, but it’s not that difficult or time consuming. Weight is the biggest reason cited for not liking or enjoying their dolls, so choose something manageable, maybe less than seventy pounds, if you can. Bigger isn’t always better, particularly if you want to move her around your home and not just leave her in bed.

Shopping for and dressing them up is a profession unto itself. Great fun, if that’s what you enjoy, and something I personally never did with my human partners. A whole new world. Ditto for makeup.

You have to ask yourself honestly why you want a doll. Dolls will not replace women. They don’t talk or respond to you (short of various apps), they are inert, cold to the touch, and do require some care. They are heavy. They are not cheap.

But they can be wonderful mental health aids, and depending on your imagination, great companions and comforting.

Maybe the best money you’ll ever spend, if you choose the right one. Maybe you’ll even fall in love with her, if you choose well.

But they’re not for everyone, and not everyone views them as anything other than a lump of plastic. Do your research before you buy.

Good luck!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi EdsGamez
Welcome to TDF. No it is not silly to want a doll at 60. A doll can be so many different things: a sex toy that you get out when you want to have sex, to a life companion that shares your world with you and many shades in between. Not only can a doll provide companionship but being a member provides contact to many people who can be come friends. Please keep us up to date with your choice of girl and post a few photos when you can because we would all love to meet her. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Treepusher wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:32 am Welcome to the forum! First, don’t think of her as a sex doll, think of her as a synthetic companion you can have sex with, if you so desire.

Loneliness pushes us to date or want a companion, no matter how old we are. Dolls do not entirely fill that function, but they go a long way towards it, without all the drama and downsides of dating.

A doll will remain ever beautiful, ever willing, and ever present.

They do require maintenance, but it’s not that difficult or time consuming. Weight is the biggest reason cited for not liking or enjoying their dolls, so choose something manageable, maybe less than seventy pounds, if you can. Bigger isn’t always better, particularly if you want to move her around your home and not just leave her in bed.

Shopping for and dressing them up is a profession unto itself. Great fun, if that’s what you enjoy, and something I personally never did with my human partners. A whole new world. Ditto for makeup.

You have to ask yourself honestly why you want a doll. Dolls will not replace women. They don’t talk or respond to you (short of various apps), they are inert, cold to the touch, and do require some care. They are heavy. They are not cheap.

But they can be wonderful mental health aids, and depending on your imagination, great companions and comforting.

Maybe the best money you’ll ever spend, if you choose the right one. Maybe you’ll even fall in love with her, if you choose well.

But they’re not for everyone, and not everyone views them as anything other than a lump of plastic. Do your research before you buy.

Good luck!
I agree with essentially Treepusher's whole post. Do your research, read posts and ask questions here, and if you do decide to purchase a doll choose your vendor carefully. I'm only a few weeks in with my silicone doll, but I'm happy with my purchase and keep learning new things about myself. (I'm just over a decade younger than you, for reference.) A number of members here have detailed their experiences as new doll owners, which may help you learn about the unexpected ups and downs of the process.

Definitely be aware of the weight (if you buy a heavier TPE or silicone doll) and take precautions. Learn to carry her in ways that are safe for her but stress you less, and consider a back brace to help you avoid injury.

While you do need to wash and powder a TPE or silicone doll from time to time (more often for TPE as I understand it), I've actually found that to be enormous fun. I deeply love physical touch, and the ritual of sponge-bathing every inch of my lady and then using my hands to fully distribute powder over her newly silky smooth skin is... very enjoyable. :oops: :whistle:

EdsGamez

Post by EdsGamez »

hadron wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:54 am No, it is not silly to want a life sized sex doll. What is it like to be 60? Why have you not dated since 2009?
What is it like to be 60? Other than slowly replacing joints like hips and knees? LOL same as younger years but a lot slower.
Why have I not dated? I am a rape survivor and not comfortable in social environments to get dates for one, the other due to the rape I have it in my head that any woman that would be interested in me could do better as I proved to myself after divorcing my wife of 5 years for that reason... That I felt she could do better.. And she did She married our best friend a Dr. So I figured why bother Sadly this does not stop me from being sexually interested, Just not worthy of wasting a woman's time. I do realize these assumptions are false but I still have not felt the courage to pursue another relationship so I figured maybe try a doll?

EdsGamez

Post by EdsGamez »

Sadly the majority of what I find have large breast and I am more interested in a petite/small frame Asian (I have always loved Asian woman in my dreams with green eyes LOL. But I have never been with one as more than casual friends in my younger years if I had brought home an Asian GF I would have been disowned on the spot so I never pursued my desires in that area.) or Athletic shape smaller breast but not flat chest either. I never was a breast man.. More of an A$$ man I guess. (I blame my first RL GF).

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

EdsGamez wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:46 pm Sadly the majority of what I find have large breast and I am more interest in a.. Athletic shape smaller breast but not flat chest either. (I blame my first RL GF).
The large breasted dolls are very popular with some owners but smaller breasted dolls are available. Don't forget that most dolls these days use the M16 head connector, so if you see a head you like on a large chested doll you can most likely get that head on a doll body that you like. Best of luck with your search, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Brandon88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brandon88 »

Yeah it IS silly, but such is life yes? Fact is for those of us not actively dating, and with a bent to find joy with a doll via our imagination, well, it works.
For any of you lads under 30 though. Forget the doll. Find a REAL girl. But that's just my opinion.

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

60 is definitely not too old to date. It is very different for men than women. It's nothing for a 60 year old to date women in their 40s and if you have a little game and money, you could be dating several at a time. That said, don't fall in love with any of them, as they will eventually either stop having sex with you, or dump you. That is how it is now sadly.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Not silly at all. In fact, a doll is probably the only sane choice considering the way things have become with dating these days.
If you are interested in a silicone or tpe doll, just be aware of the weight as these types of dolls will feel as if they weigh twice their advertised weight due to the way they are made as well as the weight distribution.

Also if you have any physical limitations, you may want to look into plushies or fabric dolls. They are amazing to sleep and cuddle with and can be very satisfying. :wink:

But whatever doll you choose just remember that no matter how real or lifelike she may be, you aren't getting a "woman is a box."
It will take a bit of imagination to make her come alive. In my experience, that is what makes a doll a true companion rather than just a sex toy.
Oh and welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS