anmodolls.com

When words can't do it justice

Anmo Dolls is a multi-national company and one of the top suppliers of Original authenticated life-like sex dolls. We make sure that customer service is the best. Live chat support online 24/7. Our highest priority is customer satisfaction. We have put many safeguards in place to protect our customers during browsing and purchasing. We Guarantee the fastest process time and delivery to the USA, UK, Canada, Europe, and Australia, etc. Website: www.anmodolls.com
newtoneinstein
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

When words can't do it justice

Post by newtoneinstein »

As a newcomer to both this forum and the doll-collecting community, I recently embarked on a journey to acquire my first silicone doll. After extensive research and considerable deliberation—given the investment such a hobby demands—I chose to proceed cautiously. I reached out to multiple vendors with an array of questions and found Anmo Dolls to be exceptionally responsive and informative. Their patience and detailed explanations were invaluable to me as a beginner. I'm grateful for their guidance and am thrilled with my purchase of an in-stock Zelex 167cm doll. The delivery was impressively quick, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. I'm eager to continue expanding my collection and would wholeheartedly endorse Anmodolls for their outstanding service. While I recognize this forum already has reviews of the 167cm model, I'll refrain from repeating what's already been covered. I'll definitely make more purchases from Anmo Dolls in the future. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: When words can't do it justice

Post by goofy_dr_love »

newtoneinstein wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:43 pm As a newcomer to both this forum and the doll-collecting community, I recently embarked on a journey to acquire my first silicone doll. After extensive research and considerable deliberation—given the investment such a hobby demands—I chose to proceed cautiously. I reached out to multiple vendors with an array of questions and found Anmo Dolls to be exceptionally responsive and informative. Their patience and detailed explanations were invaluable to me as a beginner. I'm grateful for their guidance and am thrilled with my purchase of an in-stock Zelex 167cm doll. The delivery was impressively quick, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. I'm eager to continue expanding my collection and would wholeheartedly endorse Anmodolls for their outstanding service. While I recognize this forum already has reviews of the 167cm model, I'll refrain from repeating what's already been covered. I'll definitely make more purchases from Anmo Dolls in the future. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Welcome to TDF and Merry Christmas.

We all have different options so extra review from different perspectives won't hurt. It is up to you. I did few review to repay somehow for all the information i got from TDF.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

newtoneinstein
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: When words can't do it justice

Post by newtoneinstein »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:01 pm
newtoneinstein wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:43 pm As a newcomer to both this forum and the doll-collecting community, I recently embarked on a journey to acquire my first silicone doll. After extensive research and considerable deliberation—given the investment such a hobby demands—I chose to proceed cautiously. I reached out to multiple vendors with an array of questions and found Anmo Dolls to be exceptionally responsive and informative. Their patience and detailed explanations were invaluable to me as a beginner. I'm grateful for their guidance and am thrilled with my purchase of an in-stock Zelex 167cm doll. The delivery was impressively quick, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. I'm eager to continue expanding my collection and would wholeheartedly endorse Anmodolls for their outstanding service. While I recognize this forum already has reviews of the 167cm model, I'll refrain from repeating what's already been covered. I'll definitely make more purchases from Anmo Dolls in the future. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Welcome to TDF and Merry Christmas.

We all have different options so extra review from different perspectives won't hurt. It is up to you. I did few review to repay somehow for all the information i got from TDF.
Thank you for your kind words. You too have a nice holiday season. This is my first time with a doll, so definitely take my words with a grain of salt.

Pros: The overall experience is quite enjoyable. The body is not weight-reduced, so very heavy. However, the soft texture of the body is better than I expected. I'll still choose a soft body over weight reduction. LHP is great and of wonderful practicality. The soft head does have oral capability, but as mentioned by many fellow collectors on the forum, it is too tight to be useful. I'll get a ROS head next time to see if it works better.

Cons: The tanned skin dye did peel off over time, but I've heard it's a common problem of earlier Zelex models, so probably improved in the recent models. The wires in the hands do easily come out, so I'll probably get a hard hand next time.

INFORMATIONS