www.thecityofsexy.com

Photos of Labia and LHP on Model 18 and Model 20

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Photos of Labia and LHP on Model 18 and Model 20

Post by Fitz62 »

I am interested in purchasing a Gynoid for my next doll, but cannot find photos of the labia and LHP on all the models I am interested in.

I am interested in the Body 18, Body 19, or the new Model 20. Gynoid has a photo shoot of the Model 19 that shows the LHP and labia, and they look fantastic.

I cannot locate photos of the labia or LHP on the model 18 or 20. Anyone can provide those and post them here?

Thanks!

logen56
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Photos of Labia and LHP on Model 18 and Model 20

Post by logen56 »

I would recommend you to search on plattform X (twitter) for the desired pictures. There are a couple of vendors that also post very nice pictures of Gynoid dolls.
e.g.
https://twitter.com/aidajin_002

Only bad, for model 18 there seems to be a lake of píctures. But as far as I know there should be an m18 review here on the forum.
Tayu Noy 158C

INFORMATIONS