dollstudio.org

Dollstudio Germany closed because of farmer's protest

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Rollo62

Dollstudio Germany closed because of farmer's protest

Post by Rollo62 »

Looking at the German website of Dollstudio (de.dollstudio.org) I noticed that it is closed presently and for the 5 days coming. The owner wanted to express his solidarity with the current nation-wide farmer's protests who blocked the traffic in Germany all day long. Furthermore the owner complained about the inflation, high prices for electricity, the rise of the toll, rise of taxes and patronizing by EU.

Now I would like to complain about the fact that Dollstudio Germany asks 10 - 20% higher prices in Germany than in the rest of EU, and this in spite of harmonized importation tariffs and comparable, if not identical V.A.T. all over the EU. He should also take into account that he locks out his (obviously) highest paying customers, and that not all people in Germany have sympathy for the farmer's protest.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Dollstudio Germany closed because of farmer's protest

Post by Nirodha »

In the end, TDF is and remains a doll forum and not a political forum, so I don't really understand why you have to announce this here.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Rollo62: Please review TDF RoC 3b. This forum is not the right place to discuss politics.

Regarding pricing for EU destinations, the deviation is a few percent, depending on the applicable VAT rate in the respective country. There is no 10-20% deviation between Germany and other EU countries VAT rates, and German prices are not 10-20% higher than those in other EU countries.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

As I didn't express any political opinions, I don't need to be informed about TDF RoC 3b. Nevertheless thank you very much, I now feel enlightened and much wiser. I just informed the doll forum public about the arguments that I discovered on the German website of Dollstudio, which were given in German language. I did not judge these arguments, but I admit that I found this campaign on the website bizarre.

INFORMATIONS