www.JKdolls.com

A new Super TPE material SPTE

JK dolls was establish on 2022, we are a factory specializing in high-end luxury dolls. We are famous for the high quality of dolls. We are committed to providing customers with the best quality products and the most considerate service.
We hope every customer can feel love from our dolls. Website:www.jkdolls.com
JKdolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

A new Super TPE material SPTE

Post by JKdolls »

Hello today i want to introduce a super amaizing STPE Material again , let's share and talk , it will be more welcome in the TPE market.

1.has very good tear resistance.In the tests we have done muscle stretching tests , setted for each joint, and the stretching posture is maintained in the same position for more than 30 days, without tearing and deformation.
抗撕裂.png
抗撕裂.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 675 times
2.Enjoy 0 oil touch feeling,, 3.0 S-TPE than 2.0TPE, more refreshing and clear to touch.
3.jpg
3.jpg (7.29 MiB) Viewed 675 times

3. After the upgrade, the 3.0 S-TPE feels approximate to the silicone materials ,3.0 S-TPE can also support the longest anthropomorphic makeup ,to bring you perfect vision.
1.jpg
1.jpg (7.36 MiB) Viewed 675 times
4. The elasticity of the upgraded material is more better,, and when we carry out the weight test (after using the weight of 15-20kgs on the doll's butt for more than 3 days, the material still recovers the original elasticity ,without deformation).
不变形.png
不变形.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 675 times
5 3.0 S-TPE body does not leave any line left by the production mold, to achieve the imitation silicone feel,without scar in meanwhile.
5.jpg
5.jpg (7.21 MiB) Viewed 675 times
6, 3.0S-TPE, can be repaired and restored by using glue, and the method is simple and fast.
7.jpg
7.jpg (6.81 MiB) Viewed 675 times
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (6.86 MiB) Viewed 675 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (6.03 MiB) Viewed 675 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (7.24 MiB) Viewed 675 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (7.12 MiB) Viewed 675 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A new Super TPE material SPTE

Post by RevJack »

How does this compare to the newly released Zelex SLE material?

Coming back to edit my own question. The Zelex SLE is a silicone that they are trying to make more elastic. They are having a rough time of it.
The STPE is an improvement on TPE to reduce oil leakage and increase both painting detail and physical detail levels.

I am far more interested in the STPE improvements.
Can you explain a little of the technical advances that are in the STPE formula?

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

mebaru

Re: A new Super TPE material SPTE

Post by mebaru »

It appears that the JKdolls staff has been on Chinese New Year vacation since shortly after he started this thread.
I too became interested in S-TPE through RevJack's comments on the other board above...
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

INFORMATIONS