anniesdollhouse.com

Placed order on first WM doll

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Placed order on first WM doll

Post by Jrev145 »

Patience is not the issue. If most of the incoming customer order emails go straight to junk mail, that's a technological issue that leads to frustrated customers. If the vendor responded and confirmed the order in a timely manner, then the customer would not get as frustrated or concered. The vendor also specified that the manufacturers only provide factory pictures for custom orders which did not apply to my order.

I understand the time and process of doll creation but I do not tolerate poor customer service, which according to TDF was unlikely for ADH.

INFORMATIONS