climaxdoll.

Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Post by King Solo »

Seatcushion2081 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:56 pm Hey King Solo, Thank you for being a pioneer in this realm of the sex doll industry. I have always wanted a doll like Mega Vanessa and will be purchasing one soon. Additionally, I am extremely curious about the new project you are working on and would like to know if there is a projected time frame for its completion.
That's awesome, Seatcushion2081. You're in for a real treat with 110cm Mega Vanessa, the weight mixed in with the ultra-soft silicone makes this torso a one-of-a-kind gem, for any true BBW lover.

The weight does take some time getting use too, but it does get easier and more fun over time, once you get the hang of "rolling" it around on the bed.... But pre-preparation is key. I suggest setting her up for play time in advance (choosing a sex position and then sticking with it) and then come back sometime later for play, after you're well rested and comfortable.

The 70-inch Mega Hip project is currently underway, but we've hit a minor snag in its design, that should be rectified pretty soon. I'll keep everyone up to date on its progress, but it should be ready within the next month or two... so long as we come to a pretty quick solution with its design issue.

But be prepared for an ass of this size and caliber, if all works out as planned....a "TRUE SSBBW SIZE ASS"... made out of ultra-soft silicone and gel-implants
70-Inch Mega Hip Size References (1).png
70-Inch Mega Hip Size References (1).png (2.45 MiB) Viewed 432 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

*Special offer for all TDF members*

For all those interested in purchasing Mega Vanessa, use the link below and apply coupon code KingSizeMe to receive a $100 discount upon check out.

https://www.lovenestle.com/product/mega ... /Kingsolo/
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Seatcushion2081
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Seatcushion2081 »

King Solo wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:38 pm
Seatcushion2081 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:56 pm Hey King Solo, Thank you for being a pioneer in this realm of the sex doll industry. I have always wanted a doll like Mega Vanessa and will be purchasing one soon. Additionally, I am extremely curious about the new project you are working on and would like to know if there is a projected time frame for its completion.
That's awesome, Seatcushion2081. You're in for a real treat with 110cm Mega Vanessa, the weight mixed in with the ultra-soft silicone makes this torso a one-of-a-kind gem, for any true BBW lover.

The weight does take some time getting use too, but it does get easier and more fun over time, once you get the hang of "rolling" it around on the bed.... But pre-preparation is key. I suggest setting her up for play time in advance (choosing a sex position and then sticking with it) and then come back sometime later for play, after you're well rested and comfortable.

The 70-inch Mega Hip project is currently underway, but we've hit a minor snag in its design, that should be rectified pretty soon. I'll keep everyone up to date on its progress, but it should be ready within the next month or two... so long as we come to a pretty quick solution with its design issue.

But be prepared for an ass of this size and caliber, if all works out as planned....a "TRUE SSBBW SIZE ASS"... made out of ultra-soft silicone and gel-implants
Thank you for the update on the new project. Do you have any renderings of the project that you can share? I love the idea of a doll with that kind of ass. I think one of the main things for me with an ass like that is to have a significant depth between a set of amazing ass cheeks. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Seatcushion2081 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:50 pm

Thank you for the update on the new project. Do you have any renderings of the project that you can share? I love the idea of a doll with that kind of ass. I think one of the main things for me with an ass like that is to have a significant depth between a set of amazing ass cheeks. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
This is basically what it's going to look like, but enlarged to 26 inches in width. ... but don't worry, the ass will most definitely be very thick and full at that scale and proportions ... especially after the ultra-soft gel is added.

It'll have a posable skeleton, legs that can bend, and a long archable back.

I plan to start a series with these, starting off with Mega Hip Olivia.
Mega Hip Olivia 2.jpg
Mega Hip Olivia 2.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 203 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by john23 »

King Solo wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:56 am
Seatcushion2081 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:50 pm

This is basically what it's going to look like, but enlarged to 26 inches in width. ... but don't worry, the ass will most definitely be very thick and full at that scale and proportions ... especially after the ultra-soft gel is added.

It'll have a posable skeleton, legs that can bend, and a long archable back.

I plan to start a series with these, starting off with Mega Hip Olivia.

Mega Hip Olivia 2.jpg
That’s a mega hip alright! Hon much would the weight be? If it has as much silicone gel that’s in the”regular” mega torso, than I’m guessing above 100LBs. I have the Madame squishable and that’s really just too much for something without a skeleton in it to keep its rigidity.

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

King Solo wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:07 am *Special offer for all TDF members*

For all those interested in purchasing Mega Vanessa, use the link below and apply coupon code KingSizeMe to receive a $100 discount upon check out.

https://www.lovenestle.com/product/mega ... /Kingsolo/
That is amazing you got them to sell it regularly on the market

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Game changer on market! That will make pressure on the other manufacturers to move forward:)

INFORMATIONS