fanrealart.com

Factory Pics 173 - Maria & Della

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Factory Pics 173 - Maria & Della

Post by Asst »

emman370 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:14 pm Ok thanks, and the head is hard or soft?
Both are soft
ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:06 pm Did you pay for the second head or did you find a vendor offering a free second head promo?
Got the second one for free

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Asst wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm
emman370 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:14 pm Ok thanks, and the head is hard or soft?
Both are soft
ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:06 pm Did you pay for the second head or did you find a vendor offering a free second head promo?
Nice! What vendor is/was offering that?

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:56 pm
Asst wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm
Both are soft
Nice! What vendor is/was offering that?
Rosemarydoll

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats Asst, great ladies!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

The doll finally arrived and looks pretty realistic. The weight is one thing, but the joints... Damn, so stiff, especially the legs. You almost need some decent BJJ skills to bring them in position.

Mewt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mewt »

Please show us pictures of your girls

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Wow the Della head took me by surprise with how pretty it is. May I ask how well the oral opening performs for its "intended purpose" ?

bnf

Post by bnf »

Mewt wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:28 am Please show us pictures of your girls
Agree, would be helpful for us to see your own photos and read any impressions - when you have time.

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

Don't have pics here but something bad recently happened. I reached out to my vendor but here is an issue that seems to be quite serious with Fanreal dolls.

One of the legs just broke out of a sudden and here is how it probably happened:
When you split the leg to the right and than upwards, for example to put the doll in a leg split doggy position. Than back to the inside and down to put it back in a straight laying position, basically these are the movements you do in a circle motion:
Screenshot 2024-04-09 183320.png
Screenshot 2024-04-09 183320.png (21.51 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
Suddenly one of the legs was longer than the other. Especially the right one got longer all the time. What happened was that the joint itself was somehow twisting inside the silicone. You basically had to do the rotation movement in the other direct you have previously done and it was noticeable that something was off because squeaking noises came quite quick. It was clear in which direction to rotate because the inner tight bump was either on top or the back of tight.

And today the the legs were raised up for a short while a heard a weird noise and the leg joint just broke off. I thought all good with the joints because they are still very stiff and my fear was they might wear out worst case, not that this breaks.
I noticed that after the first or second week because I have this doll stand and one leg was suddenly reaching the ground.
ezgif-5-72744cb0bd.jpg
ezgif-5-72744cb0bd.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
Quite disappointed by the quality, should be an issue for people who only use it for photography I guess.

Oh, regarding the Della head, it's basically unused in the closet all the time since I prefer Marias looks by far, might sell it. But helped me to understand what looks in women I actually prefer in real life :lol:
nahmot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:32 am Wow the Della head took me by surprise with how pretty it is. May I ask how well the oral opening performs for its "intended purpose" ?
Oral with Fanreal is horrible so the Della head is literally unused. I'm just slightly above average in circumference and it's simply impossible.

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Asst wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:46 pm Don't have pics here but something bad recently happened. I reached out to my vendor but here is an issue that seems to be quite serious with Fanreal dolls.

One of the legs just broke out of a sudden and here is how it probably happened:
When you split the leg to the right and than upwards, for example to put the doll in a leg split doggy position. Than back to the inside and down to put it back in a straight laying position, basically these are the movements you do in a circle motion:

Suddenly one of the legs was longer than the other. Especially the right one got longer all the time. What happened was that the joint itself was somehow twisting inside the silicone. You basically had to do the rotation movement in the other direct you have previously done and it was noticeable that something was off because squeaking noises came quite quick. It was clear in which direction to rotate because the inner tight bump was either on top or the back of tight.

And today the the legs were raised up for a short while a heard a weird noise and the leg joint just broke off. I thought all good with the joints because they are still very stiff and my fear was they might wear out worst case, not that this breaks.
I noticed that after the first or second week because I have this doll stand and one leg was suddenly reaching the ground.ezgif-5-72744cb0bd.jpg

Quite disappointed by the quality, should be an issue for people who only use it for photography I guess.

Oh, regarding the Della head, it's basically unused in the closet all the time since I prefer Marias looks by far, might sell it. But helped me to understand what looks in women I actually prefer in real life :lol:
nahmot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:32 am Wow the Della head took me by surprise with how pretty it is. May I ask how well the oral opening performs for its "intended purpose" ?
Oral with Fanreal is horrible so the Della head is literally unused. I'm just slightly above average in circumference and it's simply impossible.
What you're describing is terrible and really don't like it at all. I have a 170cm Fanreal myself and so far everything's been fine, but reading about what happened to you makes me afraid the same might happen to mine. It seems like this is happening across many brands and it's clear that the skeletons are failing often, but it's really disappointing for Fanreal if the doll breaks just from opening its legs.

Honestly, given the cost of these dolls, things like this shouldn't be happening. I'm interested to know if your supplier or Fanreal has mentioned anything about replacing the doll for you or if you're stuck with it as is.

For my part, I'm not going to leave mine standing anymore and I'll look into buying something to hang it by the neck so the joints don't suffer. Mine is a month old, I've done some poses but not forced them, and I've had some sexual activity during this time, but now I'm worried something might happen to it.

Regarding Della's head, I really like it, but honestly, Maria's head is so beautiful that it's on another level compared to any of the other heads, especially with the implanted hair like mine, it's even better, especially for the added touch of realism it brings to photos. The problem with implanted hair is that it's not practical at all and every time a hair falls out, it hurts my soul.

Also, just the thought of her going bald one day makes me want to cry.

I hope your supplier or Fanreal can provide you with some solution.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

TylerPM79 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:15 pm
Asst wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:46 pm Don't have pics here but something bad recently happened. I reached out to my vendor but here is an issue that seems to be quite serious with Fanreal dolls.

I noticed that after the first or second week because I have this doll stand and one leg was suddenly reaching the ground.ezgif-5-72744cb0bd.jpg

What you're describing is terrible and really don't like it at all. I have a 170cm Fanreal myself and so far everything's been fine, but reading about what happened to you makes me afraid the same might happen to mine. It seems like this is happening across many brands and it's clear that the skeletons are failing often, but it's really disappointing for Fanreal if the doll breaks just from opening its legs.

Honestly, given the cost of these dolls, things like this shouldn't be happening. I'm interested to know if your supplier or Fanreal has mentioned anything about replacing the doll for you or if you're stuck with it as is.

For my part, I'm not going to leave mine standing anymore and I'll look into buying something to hang it by the neck so the joints don't suffer. Mine is a month old, I've done some poses but not forced them, and I've had some sexual activity during this time, but now I'm worried something might happen to it.

Regarding Della's head, I really like it, but honestly, Maria's head is so beautiful that it's on another level compared to any of the other heads, especially with the implanted hair like mine, it's even better, especially for the added touch of realism it brings to photos. The problem with implanted hair is that it's not practical at all and every time a hair falls out, it hurts my soul.

Also, just the thought of her going bald one day makes me want to cry.

I hope your supplier or Fanreal can provide you with some solution.
Yeah, I'm also curious regarding the answers from either. However, the left leg was not to bad but I can imagine if you to it daily, it would also not keep up longer than a year. I think a stand is a good idea in general to preserve the feet in general. Maybe try to put the legs the same way back how you spread them out and avoid the circle motions this way, but how should someone know this in the first place. I'll probably make a thread about it to warn people in general about this issue, not sure if it's a pure Fanreal thing or with other skeletons two but it requires some serious wear and tear to make metal just break apart.

Pre-tugged front lace wigs from aliexpress or temu are not to bad, don't worry to much about the hair-loss.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

[/quote]
I'll probably make a thread about it to warn people in general about this issue, not sure if it's a pure Fanreal thing or with other skeletons two but it requires some serious wear and tear to make metal just break apart.
[/quote]

really sorry to hear about your doll. I think making a thread is a good idea , also if you could add more detail about the specific movement that caused the damage that would be awesome. I'm interested in a fanreal and worried about replicating it if

tim4
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tim4 »

Really leaning towards Fanreal over Z**** right now based upon these pics. but the durability/quality is definitely concerning.

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

tim4 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:28 pm Really leaning towards Fanreal over Z**** right now based upon these pics. but the durability/quality is definitely concerning.
For me depends on how Fanreal or the supplier will handle this issue I would go for Fanreal or Zelex and maybe order a seperate Fanreal had since they are more realistic than Zelex, if I'd be you. It's probably more of a technical defect because they didn't have the issue reported to them yet and I also only had it with one leg, with the other leg it was quite difficult to replicate as proof for a video and would not happen easily. However, even if it's just a defect, if they will not take any responsibility I would avoid the company since there is no way how I could have known about doing something wrong since all movements were inside the limits of the instructions and the same force was applied as for the general movement. No point where you suddenly needed to press more or anything.

INFORMATIONS