betterlovedoll.com

*** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: *** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Post by Gaijin »

For vendors going away for bad behavior, I don't think it's a big deal.

For whole brands losing a forum... That's a bigger issue. TDF's current "Pay for Play" system is already flawed, but it becomes especially bad when we can no longer discuss brands easily. Doubly so when prospective new doll owners are considering buying those brands. They still exist, and many TDF-approved vendors may still carry those brands.

What might be handy is a "Non-TDF-Affiliated" subforum. Make it clear that those brands aren't endorsed by our people, and the doll makers don't wish to submit to TDF's approval process. Current and new members can still discuss those brands, and have a context-appropriate place to discuss them without infringing on the forums and discussions of legit brands. Even if the discussion is "For the love of God, don't buy this product!" that's still useful information for those new to the hobby.

Obviously TDF rules and guidelines would still apply, so it's not like it'd be the wild west in there. Besides, don't we already have something like this for brands that have gone out of business?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:20 pm I notice I cannot access my Normondoll thread now. If TDF Site Management have decided to nuke the Normondoll subforum (like they did Doll4ever ... and you wonder who next) then I hope - out of respect for the members who freely contribute content to this forum - those member threads will automatically get moved to Dolls in General.

Honestly, all this political crap and instability is a massive turn off. I think TDF get a lot of traffic from people researching their next doll, which makes posting in the manufacturer subforums a useful thing to do. But because your favourite manufacturer could get nuked from the site without notice, everyone might as well just pile into Eye Candy and forget the manufacturer subforums.
Agreed. Members put a lot of time and effort into photos and reviews. For it to be completely evaporated by the click of a button just isn't right. Very concerning.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

TDF_Management wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:45 pm Please note the following Manufacturer accounts have been removed owing to Rule or Policy violations.

Best Real Doll

RIDMII

Normondoll

We regret we can no longer offer Mediation services for these sellers/manufacturers

For those indicating they do not understand why the sellers/manufacturers are no longer on TDF, please re-read the announcement.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Ah, that cleared it up. :roll:

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

TDF_Management wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:38 pm For those indicating they do not understand why the sellers/manufacturers are no longer on TDF, please re-read the announcement.
Hello TJ,
but what violating did they do? Can we please know? Thank you.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Huh... they must have transgressed the unwritten law. 🙃

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Norman Doll falsified their Verification form so did not qualify as a manufactrurer.

RIDMII and Best Realdoll are connected and our research indicates that Bestrealdoll owns the brandname RIDMII.

Bestrealdoll was selling copy dolls under the name RIDMII.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello,

it is so serious crime! I thought this about RIDMII doll company also.
Thank you for telling!

TaeYeon

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Commish wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:07 pm Normon had some bad LHP but I wonder what happened to get them banned they seemed legit from what I saw at least.
There are not many sex doll manufacturers that understand the anatomy of a woman with LHP.
Wonder if only virgins design the dolls at those manufacturers who have never seen female genitals.

With 2024 sex dolls I hardly see any improvement so far.

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

TDF_Management wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:25 pm Norman Doll falsified their Verification form so did not qualify as a manufactrurer.

RIDMII and Best Realdoll are connected and our research indicates that Bestrealdoll owns the brandname RIDMII.

Thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:36 pm There are not many sex doll manufacturers that understand the anatomy of a woman with LHP.
Wonder if only virgins design the dolls at those manufacturers who have never seen female genitals.
Hello,
it is not topic of this page, but I only wish to say (about LHP crying),
that correct LHP is maybe not most easy thing to do mechanically.
There can be issue with skeleton space, different silicone recipe, material compression...
Manufacturers are trying but not all are succesful.
Can have different degree of RnD success.
I do not think designers are virgin who never saw woman.

TaeYeon

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

TDF_Management wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:25 pm Norman Doll falsified their Verification form so did not qualify as a manufactrurer.

Thank you for the clarification.

I think most people already knew RIDMII was dodgy. I was surprised to ever see them have a subforum on TDF.

Normon Doll is a bit sad. They make a reasonable product (for the $1000 offer many paid before shipping and options, a bargain). I hope they sort their admin out and return.
:glou:
HtS

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Pussy69 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:30 pm I do feel bad for Normondoll b/c their selections did look promising and I read a few unboxing threads from their customers. But things happen for a reason. Maybe citing which policy was crossed of each brand would give us an insight.
This forum is democratic. You can question the undemocratic background of most sex doll manufacturers because china based and not handling criticism well.
This forum is not only for praise of the doll manufacturers but also for constructive criticism and criticism is increasing due to the ever-increasing prices where people want value for their money.

In addition, with Norton I could not even properly check things on their site and I received continuous warnings via virus software.

I indicated this, but two weeks later still the same.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Aha! That's what I thought !!!!
Thank you for being transparent with us !
Myself and I know many members are grateful for this clarity!!!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Taeyeon wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:49 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:36 pm There are not many sex doll manufacturers that understand the anatomy of a woman with LHP.
Hello,
it is not topic of this page, but I only wish to say (about LHP crying),
that correct LHP is maybe not most easy thing to do mechanically.
There can be issue with skeleton space, different silicone recipe, material compression...
Manufacturers are trying but not all are succesful.
Can have different degree of RnD success.
I do not think designers are virgin who never saw woman.

TaeYeon
Is this a forum dictated by Chinese factories or what?
Fear of making them angry seems to concern some members more than progression and customer satisfaction.

Some maniufactors know how to make a proper LHP so it's bullsh*t when saying that it's hardly possible to make it proper.
The constructive criticism is seen by some as a attack but some of us cliets want value for their money.
But then again agree to disagree.

These sexdolls nowadays are high prised and and I hardly seen proper LHP with most new dolls from most maniufactors.
Those manufactors that not listening to clients will probably go bankrupt.
That's how realism works and who will then cry?

INFORMATIONS