www.wmdolls.com

Finally got one, but I hate it!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Finally got one, but I hate it!

Post by Socratus »

Fairy King wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:12 pm I never even knew sex dolls existed until the pandemic, and then I got kind of hooked on reading about them and looking at pictures of them. I finally decided to buy one, and it came today. I got the WM 172 b cup in tan with heads 242 and 368 from Annie's in-stock selection. I kept thinking about why I wanted one, and what I needed to realize about myself for wanting one, and then I kind of figured it out and realized I didn't want it. I realized that it's not really about sex or viewing women only as sexual objects, it's about exploring your own sexuality as a man, but with a feminine body. In a way you're exploring your masculinity by playing with femininity. A doll. And once I realized that was why I wanted it, I realized I didn't need a doll to do that. The problem was, it was too late. They already shipped it and I couldn't return it. So I took responsibility and decided it was fate and I might as well just go all the way and see if I liked it after all. The anticipation was crushing me, and finally it arrived. I couldn't believe my eyes as I unboxed it. It was even better than any of the photo shoots I had seen. I knew the weight was going to be a thing from having read so many posts about it, but it really is something you have to try to fully understand. I get it now. I went ahead and had sex with it. That part was fine. My favorite thing was being able to wrap the arms about me, that really made it great. I actually dated a woman once with a very similar build and I have to admit it's all very realistic. But I thought about how much time and effort went into it, and storing it and dragging it around, just having it stored away in the box, and I just realized I don't want that for myself. I'm glad I scratched the itch, because that was a serious itch. I don't know if I've ever had an itch like that, but I've done it now, and I honestly just can't wait for it to be gone. I listed it in the Market section, so I just have to wait it out I guess. Or I might just end up cutting it up into small un-identifiable pieces and throwing it away. I want it to be over.
Interesting. I personally think you had sex too soon and should have just dressed her in a towel/dress and had her sit or stand in your premises for days even weeks. I didn't do it with my doll on the first day, it took about 4 days just having her sit around until she became like a member of my home. Let her get used to your place and comfortable.

She does grow on you, but like anything you need to let her become a part of your place and your life gradually.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

before you sell it .. consider what it's going to be like with an added AI talking head. consider it as practice for the robots that will appear over the next decade ..

Having said that if you dont like it , pretty sure a nearly new wm172b will find a happy new owner. wm172b should be on my wishlist..

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

I don't think it helps when someone refers to their doll as "it". Refocus your attention on "her" and the care she needs.
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

Socratus wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:22 am Interesting. I personally think you had sex too soon and should have just dressed her in a towel/dress and had her sit or stand in your premises for days even weeks. I didn't do it with my doll on the first day, it took about 4 days just having her sit around until she became like a member of my home. Let her get used to your place and comfortable.

She does grow on you, but like anything you need to let her become a part of your place and your life gradually.
I think these are good points, but I can't have her out sitting around. Pets could get to her, and there could be young family members coming over who would be disturbed and who's parents would probably be even more disturbed.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Fairy King wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:41 pm
I think these are good points, but I can't have her out sitting around. Pets could get to her, and there could be young family members coming over who would be disturbed and who's parents would probably be even more disturbed.
Ah... I didn't know that.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

Alright, I'll stop calling her "it," however, she has been approved for sale in the Market so go on over and have a peek!

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

I believe it is easy to underestimate the importance of creating a doll friendly environment and infrastructure that can support doll ownership. Without that it’s difficult to own a doll. I couldn’t really get into this before having a safe place to be with the dolls and all of the equipment needed to maintain and store them properly.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Fairy King wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:20 pm Alright, I'll stop calling her "it," however, she has been approved for sale in the Market so go on over and have a peek!
Took me time to stop calling my doll `it`. You stop in your own time, when YOU are ready. this whole situation is about helping you, not the doll, not really, but you could say it's about helping her too.

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:57 am
Deadman 9000 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:03 am If you want just to muddle, Teddy Babes deluxe exist (200$ i THINK).
TB's are $699 + $110 to ship! Least expensive fabric you can get is a Valentina Girl Travel. $179 +shipping.
i thought they were cheaper. i built mine for almost free since i had lots of wood lying around and only really bough the stuffing (50$ 2 bags, one big one small)
the fabric itself is bedding sheets. it's 4$ at a secondhand store.

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

My market post is in quarantine due to my lack of dates on my sign, so if the two users I'm talking to fall through, it looks like I may need to take her out and re-shoot all my photos at some point

icewind

Post by icewind »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:22 am hi icewind
thats impressive, must he a world record
Or are you a former vendor?
Saw some pictures and liked the way you keep them all around in a large loft, a lively universe

May I ask, which is your current favorite? the last arrival or is there one that stands out?
Hi Luiskjr,
there are a few people in the world with even more dolls at home! :wink:

I stopped collecting because there is no space left for new dolls...

I worked for a big vendor in Germany, but i got most of my dolls from my doll sanctuary, a lot of men sent me their old and damaged dolls, and i repaired and revived these lost souls... :mrgreen:

I have a small group of favorites, but it's always hard to pick one doll as my concubine... 8O
Current number of my doll family members: 47

redon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by redon »

Don't sell it yet, give yourself time, I know becaouse I have same problem as you do, yes there is still after deed post c*m clarity, and qestioning everything am I crazy or else but always somehow ending playing with her and looking for chlothes, so my advice take time, give yourself time and slowly start to play with it take pic of her just dress up games, yes she is not for exposure and that is fine anyone have different enviroment and yes there is she is hevy as F** but with every new time wit your doll it will give you new pleasure and not just sexually ;) look at me at first screaming head now considering getting secound one :D

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

There's only one true way to know if you will actually like dolls or not- try. The OP gave it a solid effort and kudos for giving it a shot and come away learning something about himself in the process!

We were all "newbies" at some point. Many have decided not for them- Cool. Many have discovered that this is for them, for whatever the reason. Obviously the finances are a part of it, however we've all prob spent money on other things with the same unfortunate outcome- OR, when things align, you are like "Yes, that was money well spent". I argue that even if the doll will not be kept, the experience then was the cost of admission. By that rationale, there are no losses... just experience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

Thanks cycleingking. She'll be with me for another week or so now as I need to re-shoot her to re-activate my listing. Who knows what will happen in that time. This is all new to me, so it could be that some of you are right and she will grow on me. With time, I may be reminded of all the reasons I decided to go ahead with the purchase, and then I can compare that with how I'm feeling now.

One side note: the photos make the dolls look thicker! I really hadn't thought much about what a 5'8" 32-22-33 woman would look like, but when you see her in the box, she just looks so small! But she's 5'8", there's no doubt about that.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Fairy King wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:49 pm Thanks cycleingking. She'll be with me for another week or so now as I need to re-shoot her to re-activate my listing. Who knows what will happen in that time. This is all new to me, so it could be that some of you are right and she will grow on me. With time, I may be reminded of all the reasons I decided to go ahead with the purchase, and then I can compare that with how I'm feeling now.

One side note: the photos make the dolls look thicker! I really hadn't thought much about what a 5'8" 32-22-33 woman would look like, but when you see her in the box, she just looks so small! But she's 5'8", there's no doubt about that.
Can I ask, have you dressed her? You don't need anything fancy at first, I lent my girl an old tracksuit and a pair of socks for the first weeks. Just make her comfy at home, and see how it goes.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

INFORMATIONS