www.tayu-doll.com

155B review

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
joshwashie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 155B review

Post by joshwashie »

Hello,

May we get some body pics? I'm in the middle of finalizing a Tayu Naimei order, but am struggling between 148 A, 148 D, or 155 B.

The 155 body has slightly better waist/hip ratio & a more realistic body with B cups, but cannot be built with vagina style 2 (innie vagina).

The 148 A/D are at the perfect height/weight ratio, but could have wider hips by a score of 10cm or so.

What to do?

Pics of your doll would be awesome b/c it's the exact same one I'm ordering. (Naimei all the way!)

puff-puff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puff-puff »

Hi Amberstag, She looks lovely please advise the mtv length and I agree the loose joints are super for cuddling in bed, thanks for the review

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

puff-puff wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:24 am Hi Amberstag, She looks lovely please advise the mtv length and I agree the loose joints are super for cuddling in bed, thanks for the review
sorry, what's mtv? its really hard to google because MTV!

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

joshwashie wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:36 pm Hello,
May we get some body pics?
NO, no nudes of my girl, but I assure you she is identical to the official pics available everywhere.

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

BTW for those considering loose joints. I keep finding reasons I love this option... Just yesterday I found it super easy to bring her opposite leg over me while wrapping my thigh around her closer one. Then I brought her arm over so me so hand was resting on mine, which was resting on her thigh.... All this took was a little rotation of her wrist. Loose joints are profound.

And if youre reading ahead, I'm not doing sex. this is all cuddling. I cant speak to sex stuff.

puff-puff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puff-puff »

Hi Amberstag,
Totally agree, with the loose joints, I have 158 Riley and she is my bed companion not for sex just to kiss and cuddle amazing as you say moving her limbs is so easy and when in position feels so real

I am considering the 155 body possibly go fot the 'I' cup instead of 'B' mot sure, but I believe the only difference between the two is the breast the height, hips and waist seem the same. The MYV dimension is from the mouth to the vagina so if you could measure that would be much appreciated.
Many thanks for your comments

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

I dont understand these acronyms... please be specific if you want a reply.

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Amberstag wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:15 pm I dont understand these acronyms... please be specific if you want a reply.
MYV was a typo for MTV which translates to "Mouth To Vagina" measurements. It's basically the length of her torso so you can determine if your inside her will you be able to simultaneously kiss her.

Amberstag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amberstag »

MYV was a typo for MTV which translates to "Mouth To Vagina" measurements. It's basically the length of her torso so you can determine if your inside her will you be able to simultaneously kiss her.
Thank you for clarifying. The distance is about 22 inches with a tape measure laid flat above her. Maybe a little longer if I curled the tape along her body. Also the tilt of her neck changes the distance a bit, but 22 should be pretty close for what you're asking.

puff-puff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puff-puff »

Hello Amberstag,
Oops sorry it was a typo should have been MTV as Obi2kanobi said.
Many thanks for measuring this much appreciated

INFORMATIONS