Starpery.com

bed or table or chair to use your doll?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
scandik69
Active Poster
Active Poster

bed or table or chair to use your doll?

Post by scandik69 »

do you use your doll on a bed? or something else? show me plese.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: bed or table or chair to use your doll?

Post by Synthian »

If you are looking for fitness ideas, I have found the least exercise is missionary on the bed, then her on top is more work to get her in the right position, standing and leaning backwards on a barstool, standing and leaning forward with elbows on a barstool, then sofa cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, a doorway chin-up bar with a nylon sling is also fun but is a lot of lifting to carefully get her safely inside the sling. The most exercise is probably standing holding her entire body off the ground. Have fun doing your research !
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Doggy on a bed, couch or ottoman. Oral while standing with her seated on the couch. Missionary or doggy with her laying over the hood or trunk of my car.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I have an adjustable bed. This way I can raise it up to bend my dolls over or lay them on for as simulated over-the-table sex or adjust the bed flat for missionary or cowgirl. I also have a small sofa in the bedroom that I utilized for fun times.
I’ve used the countertop in the master bathroom and of course enjoyed standing doggie in the walk-in shower.

Sometimes I’ll take one to my home office, but that requires carrying the doll from the 3rd floor bedroom to the 1st floor and then back when I’m done. Eventually I’ll move the desk to the guest bedroom I’m using to keep my elderly pet in when allergic guests arrive, he misbehaves, or I’m working on something around the house that I don’t want him around distracting me. As soon as he passes away, I’ll have the office on the same floor with the master bedroom, which means more desk fun. 😉

I’ve had some fun simulated road head in the car. Can’t wait to try it with the Irontech’s automatic bj feature.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Doing missionary, can you lay on top of her and kiss her like a real woman? I've read you shouldn't put your weight on her chest when doing missionary....is this true?

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Maxwedge wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:01 am
Missionary or doggy with her laying over the hood or trunk of my car.
Are you that guy who got banned from every parking lot in the country? :D

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

chippyminton wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:28 pm
Maxwedge wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:01 am
Missionary or doggy with her laying over the hood or trunk of my car.
Are you that guy who got banned from every parking lot in the country? :D
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

makemydrink wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:50 pm Doing missionary, can you lay on top of her and kiss her like a real woman? I've read you shouldn't put your weight on her chest when doing missionary....is this true?
Uh, I definitely lay on my dolls and kiss them like a real woman. But saying that, I don't think I've ever laid my entire bodyweight on a woman as I'm a large man (6'2" and about 200#) and I'd smother the poor lady!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Definitely wouldn't be practical to use a chair in most cases 🤔
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

SxDolled wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:56 pm
Definitely wouldn't be practical to use a chair in most cases 🤔
Having the doll straddle me while I sat in my desk chair worked out pretty nicely
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

DocWen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:35 pm
makemydrink wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:50 pm Doing missionary, can you lay on top of her and kiss her like a real woman? I've read you shouldn't put your weight on her chest when doing missionary....is this true?
Uh, I definitely lay on my dolls and kiss them like a real woman. But saying that, I don't think I've ever laid my entire bodyweight on a woman as I'm a large man (6'2" and about 200#) and I'd smother the poor lady!
I'm 5'10 190 lbs and I lay my upper torso on hers while kissing, etc. Maybe that's why they all left me :lol:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

makemydrink wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:21 pm
I'm 5'10 190 lbs and I lay my upper torso on hers while kissing, etc. Maybe that's why they all left me :lol:
LOL. I remember slipping once while on top of my ex. She was super cool about it, but she did gasp. I was... uh... finishing at the time and she waited until after to ask me to support myself.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

DocWen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:26 pm
makemydrink wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:21 pm
LOL. I remember slipping once while on top of my ex. She was super cool about it, but she did gasp. I was... uh... finishing at the time and she waited until after to ask me to support myself.
Love it! Yep, I am in the same club. 6'5" >250#. O dare not put my entire weight on my real woman or my dolls😂
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrMoob »

Bed, sofa and had some good times on a bean bag

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Bent over the podium, head while at the kneeler, cowgirl in the confessional. But enough about the office, you meant at home...

Sex swing is number one. Adjusted so I'm standing and banging.
After that, antique height bed, also with me standing and her on the edge at cock height. Facing Satan or Feet to Jesus, doesn't matter. If I'm standing I can have a ball.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS