sexyrealsexdolls.com

TPE body paint

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Adham_85
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

TPE body paint

Post by Adham_85 »

Hi,
My new Starpery doll's TPE body paint is so faint it can be considered non-exitent. Even her nipples and love holes are TPE colour. I'm wondering if anyone knows a way I can paint her myself, or ready made tattoes for anal wrinkles, areola etc.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: TPE body paint

Post by Hot doll reviews »

I use blush pink for nipples face color and body highlights. You could use darker compacts for tan tone tpe etc. so after showering and drying I put my clean girl in my Harem and powder her nice nice with the cheap garden gloves white ones with that openish weave filled with powder, I can tap against her to apply or put the on my hands and pad her everywhere then I do pink blush on nipples and body lines if necessary also face cheeks etc. hopefully pics give an idea and show the pop of it.
Attachments
Finished color for nipples
Finished color for nipples
image.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 176 times
Applying color in circular motion
Applying color in circular motion
image.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 176 times
Nipples before color
Nipples before color
image.jpg (999.11 KiB) Viewed 176 times
Garden gloves for powder
Garden gloves for powder
image.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 176 times
Pink blush
Pink blush
image.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 176 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The pics loaded in reverse so start at the bottom on and go up for progression to fully colored nipples
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Adham_85 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:23 pm Hi,
My new Starpery doll's TPE body paint is so faint it can be considered non-exitent. Even her nipples and love holes are TPE colour. I'm wondering if anyone knows a way I can paint her myself, or ready made tattoes for anal wrinkles, areola etc.
Just to mention these makeup’s are a powder type material they wear off so I just apply regularly and I enjoy doing it as it allows me to interact with my girls. They also work on my silicone heads especially the ones that are just too white fake looking, so by putting some red and or pink on them they take on a new vibe. For the blood red deeper red I use this minerals brand really good stuff just be easy with it light application is better it can go to far down in the weeds on you. I don’t apply it regularly as it last as it wears off and it seems to get better looking and I back it up with that pink for maintenance. Here’s some pics of the stuff it’s great for body highlights but go easy. That green spray if for their hair it’s crazy brings them to life wow smells amazing argan oil. Lil black with blue top is eyeliner liquid almost like paint.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 142 times

INFORMATIONS